Trump Indicted

Ashli Babbitt was Crispus. And based on recent events, the timing is just about right too
Was she? After her dumb ass was shot all the Cucks at the Capital got complacent real quick, collected themselves, went home and peacefully waited for the FBI to come round them up like the violent thugs they were.

I will be actively encouraging it. Yes, weaponize the DOJ like Dems. Make up fake dossiers like dems. I dont give a shit if they start planting evidence. You made your bed, now youre gonna have to sleep in it.
I don't like that idea.

I do....that's why I know inflation isn't 50%. Maybe the drug dealers in your area raised their prices 50%................
Groceries are effectively 100%+ higher and utilities are 50% higher.

I know what I've been paying for years, and how much the increase is, retard.

Most people at the store and everybody I talk to does, too.

Your fake bullshit isn't fooling anyone but yourself.

"No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it." --

Theodore Roosevelt
1686321686742.jpeg

If I recall Trump could not investigate Biden because he was a candidate for president. They made that clear in his impeachment trial. How is this any different? They count on your goldfish memories.
Biden isn’t investigating anyone, fool. :uhoh3:

That’s why the claims that democrats have weaponized the DoJ are so stupid. It’s because it’s almost impossible to do. The DoJ are committed to the country and won’t let a president use them like that.
Thanks. I need a laugh this morning.

Forum List

Back