Trump Indicted

They’re not allowed to have classified documents.

They’re definitely not allowed to hide them when the government subpoenas them.

I don’t think you have a good grasp on the facts here.
Yes they can. They have always been able to have documents.

Tough talk, Kowardly Keyboard Kommando. Even on this thread as soon as you got called on your threats to a fellow poster, you backed right down with "I was just joking." :heehee:
Why would I literally want to hurt teh Toto? Toro

iu

If I really did, I'd steal all his single-malt. That'd get 'im good!

No, the point is if you are a member of the dem political class, you are above the law.

History tells us that this is the last step before a revolution occurs. Right now we are following the course of the collapse of the Roman Republic to a "T".

The same levels of political corruption, the same abuses of power, the same theft of taxpayer monies etc.

Now, the question is, what comes after.

One thing I can safely tell you, we are living in interesting times.

And, if you are at all familiar with foreign cultures, you will recognize that phrase as a curse.

But, you progbots are too ignorant and stupid to understand.
And where are the indictment charges for Former Secretary of State Clinton, Former President Obama, and President Biden? Where are they? YOUR orange sexual abuser god had four years to indict them.

Let Biden answer for the documents he had.
His defense will be he wasn’t aware he had them and turned them over as soon as they were found.

Trump does not have that defense. He admitted he took them, tried to hide them, refused to return them

Ignorance doesn’t hold up in court.

I won't be surprised if this turns into another "nothing burger" and wasted time, money and human resources.

No. Those documents are legally required to be submitted to NARA.

The former president can get access to them, but they don’t keep them.
Unlike you, I have done a fair amount of research into this, and presidents are allowed broad powers on what they can keep.

Case precedence says Trump can have or destroy pretty much whatever he wants. Lemme see if I still have that stuff..

"The Court notes at the outset that there is broad language in Armstrong I stating that the PRA accords the President “virtually complete control” over his records during his time in office. 924 F.2d at 290. In particular, the court stated that the President enjoys unconstrained authority to make decisions regarding the disposal of documents: “[a]lthough the President must notify the Archivist before disposing of records . . . neither the Archivist nor Congress has the authority to veto the President’s disposal decision.”"

National Archivist has no right or power to choose what a president keeps or doesn't.

Last edited:
Unlike you, I have done a fair amount of research into this, and presidents are allowed broad powers on what they can keep.

Case precedence says Trump can have pretty much whatever he wants. Lemme see if I still have that stuff..
There is no precedent for a president taking classified documents to keep.

Even if there were, he received a subpoena for them and has to turn them over.

Forum List

Back