Trump Indicted

Pretending it away isnt going to work. Things are going to change dramatically after the next election. If youre counting on Biden to win, good luck with that. People love Trump more than ever now, but less people like Biden, for obvious countless reasons.

Pretending....that the indictments came yesterday? That's not no pretending. That's the date on the indictment.

1686334199781.png

Dates are hard.

No he isn’t.

Who knows. The evidence against him is pretty impressive. But then he has his favorite judge overseeing the case.

Her record in being overturned on her rulings regarding Trump is perfect. So we'll see.

Trump deserves a fair trial, just like any other defendant.

I am not talking about just this story. They have been caught in multiple lies, multiple times.

So the Washington Post can never be trusted.....except today?

And you've been caught in multiple lies, multiple times. Does that mean that you can't be trusted?

Oh this is so beautiful! I'm getting a chubby just thinking about it! The Great Orange Man Bad has 4 days to turn himself in. Oh, there is a God!

There is only one problem, WTF is that whore, bitch, **** judge Eileen Boone being assigned to this case? That POS judge has a major conflict of interest with this case. Fuck her!

Any. Day. Now.

Oh, wait ... that day was yesterday.

tenor.gif

It's all about the desire to bleev anything Trump says. Literally.

They believe whatever Trump SAYS, not what he DOES.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

All critical thinking is out the window. All reality is out the window.

I'm not kidding when I say these credulous rubes are now deep into mental illness.

#becauseitsacult

David Koresh's followers believed everything he told them.

Jim Jones' followers believed everything he told them.

Forum List

Back