Trump Indicted

Wrong real Americans have that flag flying. This is a political purge by globalist owned criminals masquerading as politicians and journalists. What is American about jailing political opponents?
You keep providing written evidence of what a traitor to the United States you are......like trump's minions in Florida you are leaving a very easy to follow trail as you go down that rabbit hole.

Durham charged no one because he knows the DOJ will never indict any of them. That is very telling all on its own.

You never post anything resembling reality, do ya, FruitLoops?

In reality, Durham sought indictments on the following people and the DoJ indicted all of them...

• Kevin Clinesmith
  • Michael Sussmann
  • Igor Danchenko

The indictment that is obviously coming.
You IMAGINE its coming. You PRETEND its a fact.

I don't need to imagine. I don't need to pretend. All I have to do is read.

"Trump told his attorney to tell the Justice Department that he didn’t have the documents sought by the subpoena, prosecutors say in the indictment.

In addition, it alleges, Trump directed his aide Walt Nauta to move documents to hide them from Trump’s own attorneys and FBI agents, and even suggested to his lawyer to “hide or destroy documents” sought by the subpoena. "

But hey, buddy.....you play pretend.

He most certainly is and you support him.
If he is for this? Every former president is.

The only difference is that the FBI never targeted any other former presidents and said "Give us all your old papers and mementos."

Trump is a sexual predator under more than 65 felony indictments.
Fake indictments.

"Trump told his attorney to tell the Justice Department that he didn’t have the documents sought by the subpoena, prosecutors say in the indictment.

In addition, it alleges, Trump directed his aide Walt Nauta to move documents to hide them from Trump’s own attorneys and FBI agents, and even suggested to his lawyer to “hide or destroy documents” sought by the subpoena. "

prosecutors say lots fo shit.

He most certainly is and you support him.
No he is not. It is another extreme lie that is destroying and distorting every American ideal of fairness and equal justice. You cannot be stupid enough not to see it. That makes you more of a disgusting person that you have already proven to be.

No he is not. It is another extreme lie that is destroying and distorting every American ideal of fairness and equal justice. You cannot be stupid enough not to see it. That makes you more of a disgusting person that you have already proven to be.
Con-gratulations. You are all in for a REAL traitor to the United States. Keep digging.

Destroying and distorting every American ideal of fairness and equal justice?

Dude.....you called for Obama to be executed based on a passage in the constitution you literally made up. How is that justice, fair or equal?

If he is for this? Every former president is.

The only difference is that the FBI never targeted any other former presidents and said "Give us all your old papers".
That's because they never had to. All the former presidents (post Nixon) gave over all their papers voluntarialy.

How could an indictment NOT be coming for Biden, given what we already know? Bank records like those are exactly the evidence prosecutors use to convict people of tax evasion, money laundering, financial fraud, etc. They never get a conviction through a confession or some other wild shit like a video tape of the deal going down. They just use bank records. Thats all they need.

Forum List

Back