Trump Indicted

You IMAGINE its coming. You PRETEND its a fact.

I don't need to imagine. I don't need to pretend. All I have to do is read.

"Trump told his attorney to tell the Justice Department that he didn’t have the documents sought by the subpoena, prosecutors say in the indictment.

In addition, it alleges, Trump directed his aide Walt Nauta to move documents to hide them from Trump’s own attorneys and FBI agents, and even suggested to his lawyer to “hide or destroy documents” sought by the subpoena. "

But hey, buddy.....you play pretend.
The president is entitled to destroy anything like that in his possession. You'll soon find out.

Where are all of Obama's? Not in the hall of records. :nono:

Okay, I wouldn't want to give out too much info on the internet.

Your 'non partisan' legal foundation funded by extreme leftist causes including funding from Soros.

parrot-squawking-carolyn-marshall.jpg

SOROS!

parrots-2.jpg

SOROS!

parrots.jpg

SOROS!

parrots-3.jpg

SOROS!

parrots-4.jpg

Soros. SOROS! Sososoros. SOROS! Soros. Soros!

red-hat-idiot-small.jpg

SOROS!

After a military tribunal. And yes I think Obama is a traitor and should be executed. I am sure I am not alone.

No military tribunal is going to execute Obama based on passages from the constitution you MADE UP.

How is that fair, equal, or justice?

That's covered by the Espionage Act...lol

That's the same thing Clinton and Biden did.
Actually, it isn’t just HAVING the documents but intentionally taking them, obstructing in their return, hiding them

Like I said
Let Biden and Pence answer for the documents in their possession and Trump do the same

How could an indictment NOT be coming for Biden, given what we already know? Bank records like those are exactly the evidence prosecutors use to convict people of tax evasion, money laundering, financial fraud, etc. They never get a conviction through a confession or some other wild shit like a video tape of the deal going down. They just use bank records. Thats all they need.
Your problems is that none of those are Joe Biden financial records.

We will see. It can be done and I hope with all my heart it happens.

Again, how is executing Obama by military tribunal based on passages in the constitution that DON'T EXIST and you literally MADE UP..

.....fair, equal or justice?

You're violently irrational if you think anyone is executing anybody based on your imagination.

Attention MAGAGA Super Patriots! Florida multi-billionaire Donald J. Trump needs your Social Security nickels and dimes to Fight off this WITCH HUNT.

Dear Leader can't even afford to Buy big macs for his Legal team's strategy Meetings. Don't be a VISCOUS RINO. Send all your excess Cash to our bleegered President in this unpresidented time in our Nation's history!

CHINA gave drug Addict HUNTER BIDEN more than half a ton of crack Cocaine to bring COVID to America, and he is getting Off SCOTT FREE! Yet the MARXIST GROOMER special prosecutor is indicating Donald J. Trump for legally declassifying extremely grave national secrets with his magical mind!

THIS IS THE GREATEST ASSAULT ON OUR COUNTRY SINCE THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR. THIS IS A DARK MONEY SNEAK ATTACK BY MARXIST GEORGE SOROS TO TURN US INTO A BANANA REPUBLIC.

The Money you send for this legal Defense Fund won't end up in the Save America PAC, bleev me. Bleev me, folks. It will not end up in the pockets of Dear Leader's friends, that I can tell you.

Last edited:
Not just that, none of what Comer presented is illegal. Comer couldn't cite a SINGLE illegal act.

Not one. Let alone by Joe Biden.

Yet to the echo chamber faithful, its all already been proven and Joe Biden could be convicted today.

You can't fix stupid.
Comer is even quoted as saying what he found "should be" illegal. Not that it was.

Again, how is executing Obama by military tribunal based on passages in the constitution that DON'T EXIST and you literally MADE UP..

.....fair, equal or justice?

You're violently irrational if you think anyone is executing anybody based on your imagination.
None of your bullshit will ever change the way I feel about Obama. So, GFY.

Forum List

Back