Trump Indicted

It's funny how you tards fall for this fake made up rule about election interference now that the rapist is the target of several investigations for his crimes.

You were perfectly okay with the FBI interfering in the 2016 election with their investigation of Hillary Clinton right up to the month before the election. Not only were you fucktards okay with it, you were OVERJOYED.

Have you already forgotten "LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP!"?

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

Karma has now come around to bite all of you, and especially the rapist, right in the crotch.

Killary committed actual crimes. You’ll soon find out Trump did not.

The indictment that is obviously coming. They could convict him with only what theyve told the public about so far, let alone all the other shit that will be coming over the next couple years.. They are awful quiet about whether or not he paid taxes on these millions of dollars. I suspect they are saving that one for later. :laugh:

Indictment on what charges?

You nuts are getting nuttier.

None of your bullshit will ever change the way I feel about Obama. So, GFY.

Your calls to MURDER Obama certainly won't change anyone's opinion about him. Again, how would a military tribunal executing Obama based on passages in the constitution that DON'T EXIST and you entirely MADE UP be fair, equal or justice?

These are your standards. Surely you can explain how your calls for execution based on your imagination would meet them.

Ron DeSantis
@RonDeSantis

The weaponization of federal law enforcement represents a mortal threat to a free society. We have for years witnessed an uneven application of the law depending upon political affiliation.
Why so zealous in pursuing Trump yet so passive about Hillary or Hunter? The DeSantis administration will bring accountability to the DOJ, excise political bias and end weaponization once and for all.

8:53 PM · Jun 8, 2023
·
8M
Views

"I’m going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information,” Trump declared. “No one will be above the law.”

Smiling....how'd that work out again?

It’s going to work out just fine. You’re being lied to again. I know you leftists enjoy it.

The key element is did Trump release this information to others or did uncleared people have unfettered access to rooms where the documents are stored?

Good thing that Trump has video surveillance of those rooms and can prove that nobody else had access to those rooms or went through those documents.

Oh wait…..That evidence was destroyed in an unfortunate pool accident

This is the indictment. I just went through it. I'll recap for those that are unwilling to read. Before they get their talking points.

Smith has.
-Trump having documents pertaining to nuclear secrets (outside the power of the president to declassify)
-Witnesses stating that Trump showed defense information.
-Security footage of Nauta moving boxes after the subpoena before Cochrane did his search.
-photographs of boxes stored in other places than the storeroom.
-voice recordings that corroborate witnesses stating that he showed them defense information that he admitted he didn't declassify.
-text messages that document Trump staffers not to mention a female family member texting that she was in the know about the boxes.

This is not all but some of the highlights.

Oh boy, Donald Trump strikes again! I mean, keeping classified documents in the bathroom? Come on, Donnie, that's not exactly a secure location. I can only imagine him flushing down top-secret intel while trying to get rid of evidence.

Honestly, this is just the icing on the cake for the endless list of illegal and irresponsible things he's done during his presidency. Maybe next we'll find out he kept his Twitter password written on a sticky note in his desk drawer. Oh, Donnie, when will you learn that national security isn't a joke?
From the indictment:
1686336566963.png

you mean the the records that were sealed in a locked room guarded by Secrete Service that Trumps lawyers were cooperating with gov officials about ?
Let's put this manufactured bullshit to bed once and for all.

From the indicment:

ss-documents.jpg

What a shame. I'm sure they were going to vote for Biden before this. :heehee:

All hope for Biden getting deplorable voters is now extinguished with Trump's indictment.

I really thought he had a shot at the Jiffy Lube vote.

Forum List

Back