Trump Indicted

So your strategy is to pretend the indictments don't exist?

Wow. The right wing echo chamber is a hellava drug.

Good luck with that.
oh they exist .. the question for the faggot left is can than draw a jury pool in FL thats 100% perverted homosexuals like yourself .. you see its a fact that all informed democrats are homosexuals .. just one real man on the jury could throw a wrench in your faggot dreams .

7 Charges, Baby!

7 charges which don't even apply to a president, jackass. You can't charge Trump under the Presidential Records Act and the Espionage Act doesn't even apply. Just more showboating to the stupid left hoping to desperately keep Trump's name in the paper to hope to sway the election away from him (election tampering by the government) while again trying to keep Biden's criminal name OUT of the papers like when they hid Hunter's laptop in 2020 (more government election tampering).

oh they exist .. the question for the faggot left is can than draw a jury pool in FL thats 100% perverted homosexuals like yourself .. you see its a fact that all informed democrats are homosexuals .. just one real man on the jury could throw a wrench in your faggot dreams .

The only one talking about 'faggot dreams'.....is you.

I'll stick with the indictment, thank you.

“The classified documents Trump stored in his boxes included information regarding defense and weapons capabilities of both the United States and foreign countries; United States nuclear programs; potential vulnerabilities of the United States and its allies to military attack; and plans for possible retaliation in response to a foreign attack,” the indictment reads.

7 charges which don't even apply to a president, jackass. You can't charge Trump under the Presidential Records Act and the Espionage Act doesn't even apply. Just more showboating to the stupid left hoping to desperately keep Trump's name in the paper to hope to sway the election away from him (election tampering by the government) while again trying to keep Biden's criminal name OUT of the papers like when they hid Hunter's laptop in 2020 (more government election tampering).

Trump isn't president.

As demonstrated elegantly by his rage typing in all caps from a toilet in Florida.

And the indictments/con-victions for those crimes? Where are they?

Its delightfully self perpetuating batshit. They make claims they can't back up. Their lack of evidence renders their claims meaningless gibberish in a court of law.

And the lack of charges due to a profound lack of evidence 'proves' they must be right.

Its a perpetual batshit machine. No reality required.

I have not gotten to that part in the indictment. Does she have a page number? I've seen nothing to support that so far.
I've read the entire indictment. There is nothing in it about Trump sharing secrets with Russia.

I have no idea who Erica Marsh is, but she sounds like a hysterical idiot.

31 counts…
Is a jury going to acquit on all 31?

Highly unlikely. He can plead out one count of violating the Espionage Act in exchange for leniency. He can also cop to one count Obstruction and one count Making False Statements.

It sounds Jack Smith has his ducks in row. Federal Court in Miami is know for it's "Rocket Docket". The Rapist and Traitor's penchant for delays would work there.

Last edited:
I've read the entire indictment. There is nothing in it about Trump sharing secrets with Russia.

I have no idea who Erica Marsh is, but she sounds like a hysterical idiot.

Thanks for the summary. I'm digesting slowly, looking up statutes. I probably won't be finished with it until this evening.

Reading, research and evidence......is the burden of the left.

I was wrong.....MORE than 7 charges, Baby!

Forum List

Back