Trump is 100% behind McCarthy so why won't MAGA GOP members vote for him?

BREAKING: Matt Gaetz just nominated Donald Trump!!
(The Speaker DOES NOT have to be a member of the House!)

There are 20 hold outs out of 220 Republicans.

I'm reminded of the re-opening he announced. He announced a safe, sane, and level headed plan to re-open the nation with folks from the CDC. It was done at the White House. He announced it...then about a week later if memory serves, blobbers stormed the Michigan State House and voila...he was issuing tweets about Revolution.

About 10% of the blobbers are further to the right than the blob himself.
I bet the hold outs are democrats in r clothing.

You have failed to provide a link to this plan.
How many do you want?

Here is the PDF of the plan:

Need Artwork? Here is Mara-Lard-Ass announcing it!!!

GettyImages-1210114138.jpg

The current perverted version of the GOP is not a creation of the party or Donald Trump. It's the creation of talk radio, which has trained its troops to think in one way only: Ideological purity at all times. Either/or. All or nothing. That's it. Now, that thought process has seeped into Congress.

Trump tapped into that, leveraged it, and grifted off it, but he can't control it.
We just saw what Progs do when they get voted out of power. they pass legislation in the dead time that is between the election and the new Congress. Over and over this happens. Gay marriage and the 1.7 trillion dollar omnibus are just two things. A crisis never goes to waste. And there are of course so-called Republicans who help them to get over the finish line. The worst thing is that Progs may actually believe they are statemen. They are just corrupted middlemen who are making many in the working class or retired poorer and poorer for their agendas.

We just saw what Progs do when they get voted out of power. they pass legislation in the dead time that is between the election and the new Congress. Over and over this happens. Gay marriage and the 1.7 trillion dollar omnibus are just two things. A crisis never goes to waste. And there are of course so-called Republicans who help them to get over the finish line. The worst thing is that Progs may actually believe they are statemen. They are just corrupted middlemen who are making many in the working class or retired poorer and poorer for their agendas.
I wonder if you've ever come anywhere NEAR actually addressing my post. You are the King of Deflection.

Trump is 100% behind McCarthy so why won't MAGA GOP members vote for him?​

McCarthy, Pompeo, Haskel, Bolton, Milley, Flynn, and Mattis, Trump’s people judgement isnt stellar.

Forum List

Back