Trump is a complete moron. Need even more proof? Read his new demand about the wall

A wall is unamerican and racist.

No.

YOU are unamerican and racist, shithead. You want to make everything about race, you're obsessed with it. You think everything under the sun has to do with skin color and no one can tell you any different. You ARE a racist, through and through. You don't believe in sovereign borders for the USA. Therefore, you are, by your own policy position, unamerican.
Putting up a wall smacks of the one that separated east and west Germany.
But in this case it most definitely is racist.
Funny you call me one with zero proof. That's what you virulent racists always do. Sovereign country.. lol.. There are more illegals leaving ( and have been since Obama was president) than coming in.
There is absolutely no reason for a wall. You were conned into believing it. Trump is one thing, a good con artist.
How many trespassers in your family?
You ask a lot of stupid questions troll, but never have ANYTHING significant to say.
Your stake in this is relevant.
So you're simply another moronic Liberal.
Already answered. You're wrong again. It's an unavoidable habit with you.

Trump wants the wall to be "see-through" to deter drug smugglers from throwing their product over the wall.

That's right. Trump wants his wall to somehow be invisible. You cannot make this shit up. SNL could not make this shit up.

Trump calls for 700 miles to 900 miles of border wall

I can't decide if this is further evidence of degenerative dementia or if Trump has always been this stupid.
No question the orange anus is a moron.
That's why all his supporters love him. They can identify.
OMG! An ad hominem!
OMG. Another empty post. No surprise.

No.

YOU are unamerican and racist, shithead. You want to make everything about race, you're obsessed with it. You think everything under the sun has to do with skin color and no one can tell you any different. You ARE a racist, through and through. You don't believe in sovereign borders for the USA. Therefore, you are, by your own policy position, unamerican.
Funny you call me one with zero proof. That's what you virulent racists always do. Sovereign country.. lol.. There are more illegals leaving ( and have been since Obama was president) than coming in.
There is absolutely no reason for a wall. You were conned into believing it. Trump is one thing, a good con artist.
You ask a lot of stupid questions troll, but never have ANYTHING significant to say.
I know many people whose lives have been ruined by trespassers taking away their livelihoods.
What I admire about Liberals is their inability to discuss as opposed to initiating a conversion asserting that the other party is stupid.

No.

That's because you were so hot headed you posted that post with only the first line.

I know many people whose lives have been ruined by trespassers taking away their livelihoods.
What I admire about Liberals is their inability to discuss as opposed to initiating a conversion asserting that the other party is stupid.
The old " I know many people " meme.
Hilarious.
I don't admire anything about Trump people. There's something seriously wrong with them.
And I've spent many hours here giving examples why.
Your example #1.

Hilarious.
I don't admire anything about Trump people. There's something seriously wrong with them.
Your example #1.
You have stated Trump has orange hair and is a racist and nothing more substantial than that.
But go ahead; it's much safer for the rest of the world for you to post 24/7 than be amongst other human beings.

The French people feel Trump is ill mannered, too unfocused to lead, very dangerous, and a complete blithering idiot.

People from afar see the same things as a majority of Americans..

Hilarious.
Your example #1.
You have stated Trump has orange hair and is a racist and nothing more substantial than that.
But go ahead; it's much safer for the rest of the world for you to post 24/7 than be amongst other human beings.
You really are cut below in intelligence and in your observation skills..

The French people feel Trump is ill mannered, too unfocused to lead, very dangerous, and a complete blithering idiot.

His supporters: that's why we voted for him.

Hilarious.
Your example #1.
You really are cut below in intelligence and in your observation skills..
More ad hominems as opposed to information...hmmm.

The French get very upset when the US stops sending them money.
But I realize you don't that.

Not only is Trump a moron he's a low energy one.
93-year old cancer survivor Jimmy Carter got dehydrated building houses during a summer heat wave.

Trump was too exhausted to walk in the streets of Italy like the other ally leaders. He needed a golf cart.

Trump whores: silent on this one too.

There you go again.. ASS- U ME - ing.
You're about as bright as a small appliance bulb.

OMG! Yet another fact less ad hominem.
It's nice to see you dropping your emptiness one post after another.

As the clueless wonder avoids my post above his.
Your MO. Wrong 100% of the time..

And yet Trump was full of pep about 6 hours after he got back to the US...how many weeks ago?
Do you ever have your brain on the present?

And yet Trump was full of pep about 6 hours after he got back to the US...how many weeks ago?
I see you can't discuss low energy Don and how he made a fool of himself in Europe.
You Trump whores are all alike.
Yeah... he has a lot of pep watching 5 hours of TV a day and then so exhausted he needs a 3 day weekend to play golf.
Ha ha ha.
How does it feel you sold your soul to the most loathed person on the planet?

I see you can't discuss low energy Don and how he made a fool of himself in Europe.
Yeah... he has a lot of pep watching 5 hours of TV a day and then so exhausted he needs a 3 day weekend to play golf.
Ha ha ha.
You mean how he prevented the US from paying 80% of Europe's Green Energy Bills?
You're a joke.

IMG_0150.JPG

Ha ha ha.
You mean how he prevented the US from paying 80% of Europe's Green Energy Bills?
You're a joke.
Pulling out of the Paris Accord will be in the top 5 of the biggest boners Trump ever made.
Of course you like it.
All of our allies discussed ways to clean up the planet while Trump sat alone on an island isolated at the G-20 meeting.

Fake Groucho keeps telling me how smart Trump is in a thread about his " invisible wall."
You can't make this shit up.

Forum List

Back