Trump is a complete moron. Need even more proof? Read his new demand about the wall

Not only is Trump a moron he's a low energy one.
93-year old cancer survivor Jimmy Carter got dehydrated building houses during a summer heat wave.

Trump was too exhausted to walk in the streets of Italy like the other ally leaders. He needed a golf cart.

Trump whores: silent on this one too.

Low energy? Then how did he out campaign Hillary?

Since conservatives are regressive, I seriously I doubt that.

At any rate, the translation of when Trump said he was going to build a wall and Mexico was gonna pay for it; what he really meant was he was going to patch up the existing fence and we are going to pay for it.

Really, it's your side that wants to make the US the moral equivalent of Sodom and Gomorrah, you can't get more regressive than that.

Also since the whole freaking world is contributing to our problem with illegals they should make every country in the world pay for our security system, what ever form it might take. Not only do we need a wall where practical, but we also need an effective visa entry/exit system to track and remove visa overstays.

I would finance it by requiring people coming in of visas to buy a return to country bond and a border security fee totaling about 40 dollars per head. Multiply that by 70 million visitors per year. That would provide about 2.8 billion a year to build the wall and finance other required updates to the system.

Nice detour from what I said. You didn't even address the point that we already have what Trump is promoting. A fence along 650 miles of border. He's proposing either adding 50 miles of fencing or rebuilding the existing fence plus the additional 50 miles.

Have you seen the drawings for the prototypes?

I'm going by what you posted.

Funny, I don't see where I talked about a fence at all. I just spoke about financing.

Well this only serves to demonstrate you have no idea what you post.

Really, it's your side that wants to make the US the moral equivalent of Sodom and Gomorrah, you can't get more regressive than that.

Also since the whole freaking world is contributing to our problem with illegals they should make every country in the world pay for our security system, what ever form it might take. Not only do we need a wall where practical, but we also need an effective visa entry/exit system to track and remove visa overstays.

I would finance it by requiring people coming in of visas to buy a return to country bond and a border security fee totaling about 40 dollars per head. Multiply that by 70 million visitors per year. That would provide about 2.8 billion a year to build the wall and finance other required updates to the system.

Nice detour from what I said. You didn't even address the point that we already have what Trump is promoting. A fence along 650 miles of border. He's proposing either adding 50 miles of fencing or rebuilding the existing fence plus the additional 50 miles.

Funny, I don't see where I talked about a fence at all. I just spoke about financing.

This is exactly what I said.

After that all I talked about a way to pay for it. Feel free to point where I discussed any specifications of the wall.

After that all I talked about a way to pay for it. Feel free to point where I discussed any specifications of the wall.

You said you don't see where you talked about a fence...

Imbecile, you posted this in post #41...

border-wall-see-through-jpg.138654

^^^ looks like a fence to me. <smh>

Raise taxes on the rich and raise benefits for the poor, to build the wall.

Better yet, decrease taxes on the rich, build the wall and put people to work so they aren't poor anymore.

Much cheaper and better for everyone.
Like that really works. Y'all haven't been able to do that without a major world war.

Has worked every time it's tried.
Nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

Lowering taxes on the rich is simple income redistribution, y'all like to complain so much about.

Otherwise, we would not have a debt problem.

How do you redistribute wealth by letting people keep their own money?
If you were not so clueless and Causeless about economics, you would know it is about establishing public policies that engender a positive multiplier effect while promoting the general welfare.

Since conservatives are regressive, I seriously I doubt that.

At any rate, the translation of when Trump said he was going to build a wall and Mexico was gonna pay for it; what he really meant was he was going to patch up the existing fence and we are going to pay for it.

End the drug war to finance health care instead of a wall.

Really, is that what the fences in your neighborhood look like?

fence
[fens]
NOUN
  1. a barrier, railing, or other upright structure, typically of wood or wire, enclosing an area of ground to mark a boundary, control access, or prevent escape.
Doesn't seem to meet the definition of a typical fence. But I guess if you want to go with something that controls access, even a fence you couldn't see though is still just a fence, doesn't matter if it's 4 or 40 feet high. Any more word games you want to play?

Better yet, decrease taxes on the rich, build the wall and put people to work so they aren't poor anymore.

Like that really works. Y'all haven't been able to do that without a major world war.

Lowering taxes on the rich is simple income redistribution, y'all like to complain so much about.

If you were not so clueless and Causeless about economics, you would know it is about establishing public policies that engender a positive multiplier effect while promoting the general welfare.

Lol, still using words you don't know the meaning of I see!

Run along doper.

I suppose you should probably let my former economics teachers whose classes i aced that I'm so clueless about economics.

Btw you did answer the question. How do you redistribute money when you let people keep what they earn.

By very definition you aren't redistributing money when the people who originally had the money keep it

fence
[fens]
NOUN
  1. a barrier, railing, or other upright structure, typically of wood or wire, enclosing an area of ground to mark a boundary, control access, or prevent escape.
Doesn't seem to meet the definition of a typical fence. But I guess if you want to go with something that controls access, even a fence you couldn't see though is still just a fence, doesn't matter if it's 4 or 40 feet high. Any more word games you want to play?

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

a barrier, railing, or other upright structure, typically of wood or wire, enclosing an area of ground to mark a boundary, control access, or prevent escape.

... even by the definition you posted... that's a fence.

I'll make a deal with you. Get a constitutional amendment allowing the federal government to have any jurisdiction in matters of health care passed and ratified by the states and ill have a discussion with you about federal health care.

Until then you aren't touching my right to take care of my own health

fence
[fens]
NOUN

a barrier, railing, or other upright structure, typically of wood or wire, enclosing an area of ground to mark a boundary, control access, or prevent escape.

A solid fence is still a fence. Your point?

fence
[fens]
NOUN

You still don't get my point??

My point is that you're an idiot. You said you didn't see where you posted about a fence after posting a picture of one.

1233796371590.gif

fence
[fens]
NOUN

My point is that you're an idiot. You said you didn't see where you posted about a fence after posting a picture of one.

1233796371590.gif

Call it what you want, the search engine called it a wall. It doesn't matter what it's called as long as it's built where appropriate.

fence
[fens]
NOUN

1233796371590.gif

Call it what you want, the search engine called it a wall. It doesn't matter what it's called as long as it's built where appropriate.

The definition you posted called that a "fence." The definition given for "wall" is...

wall
wôl/

1. a continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land.

^^^ That ^^^ is not at all what you posted a photo of.

fence
[fens]
NOUN

1233796371590.gif

The definition you posted called that a "fence." The definition given for "wall" is...

wall
wôl/

• a continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land.

Semantics, the last bastion of a loser. We're done.

1233796371590.gif

wall
wôl/

• a continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land.

Semantics, the last bastion of a loser. We're done.

LOLOL

You were done when you denied posting a fence after you posted a fence. Everything since then is just laughing at you for trying to defend your own ignorance.

Trump wants the wall to be "see-through" to deter drug smugglers from throwing their product over the wall.

That's right. Trump wants his wall to somehow be invisible. You cannot make this shit up. SNL could not make this shit up.

Trump calls for 700 miles to 900 miles of border wall

I can't decide if this is further evidence of degenerative dementia or if Trump has always been this stupid.
Trump just says whatever the hell pops into his head. He doesn't actually have any clue about anything he's talking about.
It doesn't seem to matter what he says nor what the consequences are, even if it adversely affect his supporters they still nod their heads in agreement. He could kick them in the teeth and they'd just say "Thank you sir. May I have another?"
Sad. :cry:

Forum List

Back