Trump is a cool guy

IronFist

May 26, 2015
8 things in Trump s speech that are typical The Donald
Why don't you vote for Trump yet? He seems to be a classy guy. Are there any other candidates so honest in their opinion about everything? Looks like he doesn't have any connection in GOP establishment that's why he is being constantly bashed for his words. Recently I lost any faith in GOP and looks like Trump can bring it back. Enough of Clintons and Bushes. America needs some fresh blood.

Trump may be cool, I don't know, but if he were to get elected he would probably be ineffective. Businesses are dictatorships and Trump would not be able to utilize his business skills to get what he wants. I don't see him as a team player and if he can't work with his adversaries, he'll end up like Jimmy Carter, no support from either party and a one-term president.

Trump may be cool, I don't know, but if he were to get elected he would probably be ineffective. Businesses are dictatorships and Trump would not be able to utilize his business skills to get what he wants. I don't see him as a team player and if he can't work with his adversaries, he'll end up like Jimmy Carter, no support from either party and a one-term president.

Don't know about that, he's managed to put together some very respectable management teams. The dear leader has no clue how to even start to do that, even now.

8 things in Trump s speech that are typical The Donald
Why don't you vote for Trump yet? He seems to be a classy guy. Are there any other candidates so honest in their opinion about everything? Looks like he doesn't have any connection in GOP establishment that's why he is being constantly bashed for his words. Recently I lost any faith in GOP and looks like Trump can bring it back. Enough of Clintons and Bushes. America needs some fresh blood.
A classy guy? Oh I get it now, pretty funny.

Americans will Nevah elect a president who wears a toupee. Heck he could never board air force 1 without wearying a hat or strapping it down as he walks across the tarmac.

Well worse people than Trump have sought the presidency.

The asshole sitting in the White House right now proves that.

Politics aside, to me Trump has always been full of himself and perfectly exemplifies that old expression of a person who thinks his shit doesn't stink.

I would take Trump over the rest, since all the rest are lying politicians...and we already know what they are capable of.

Try to imagine a ego maniacal 1%er POTUS. Can you say banana republic? Middle class, what middle class?

Trump is a cool guy

Old cucumber head is what we called him....
Is that because he reminds you of a dildo?
Nine Trump threads already. Libs are shaking in their shoes, and cons finally have someone to vote for.

Release the Kraken.jpg

Don't know about that, he's managed to put together some very respectable management teams. The dear leader has no clue how to even start to do that, even now.
I totally agree that Trump would be infinitely better than the poser we have now.

Forum List

Back