Trump is a rare phenomenon that is fun to watch.

Obie's policies were job killers. Coal, gas, pipelines, regulations and taxes, etc. That's why Obama's legacy was rejected.

Obama created millions of jobs. Set a record for continuous private sector job growth, cut unemployment in half, cut deficits in half, ended the Bush recession, and restored our place as leader of the free world.

Ever wonder how a complete political novice can first get elected and then succeed? Donald Trump is showing us how it’s done. There is no doubt that he is learning on the job but oddly he is changing the job description as he goes. Trump is frustrating partisan politicians on both sides of the aisle because the first thing he did was call attention to the fact that career legislators are nothing but life-long benchwarmers who do little and achieve less.

Trump’s style is to grab the bull by the horns, not throw it like the embedded, bedridden professional houseguests that populate Congress in this country. Obviously this makes him a very scary prospect to the malingering, worthless crowds that loiter in the halls of the Senate.

Trump’s unorthodox style is reminiscent of former undefeated boxing great Rocky Marciano. Though many baby Boomers were only seven or eight years old when Marciano fought his last fight they remember watching Marciano with their dads in the 1950’s. A lot of polished fighters were convinced they had Marciano cornered when they were devastated by a bone-crushing left hook that came from nowhere. The over-confident contender was soon staggering on queer street, walking in postholes.

This is what Trump does to opponents. Even in the face of what looks like certain defeat he just keeps on coming. It is incredibly refreshing in a leader to watch Trump bash through the limp, shop-worn strategies of his critics. Remember James Comey, the 6’8 head of the FBI? He came into the ring like gangbusters and left in total defeat like a shivering Tinkerbell.

The globalists are running scared and resorting to suicide tactics to take Trump down because Trump is methodically dismantling their plan to fundamentally change America. They realize that they are seen as the villains while Trump is seen as Captain America. Even the Europeans are impressed with Trump’s successes and they are lining up to get on board with his agenda.

Unfortunately for the left in America the age of victimology may be coming to an end. They just can’t deal with Trump because he is like an ace pitcher who came from right field. They’re totally unprepared to handle Trump and they don’t want to admit it. Trump is a one-in-a-million phenomenon that is a rare treat for average Americans. He’s fun to watch.

Who would have ever guessed that paying attention to politics would be more entertaining than any disaster comedy T.V. reality show out there. If Hillary Clinton would have won--it would have been soooo boring.

th

So we have a Clown in the Oval Office and he has brought a yuuuggge circus with him.

Obie's policies were job killers. Coal, gas, pipelines, regulations and taxes, etc. That's why Obama's legacy was rejected.

Obama created millions of jobs. Set a record for continuous private sector job growth, cut unemployment in half, cut deficits in half, ended the Bush recession, and restored our place as leader of the free world.
None of that is true. You can't name a policy that did that.

Technically you're right. Obama cut deficits by 60% not 50%, and unemployment by 45% not 50%.

Technically you're right. Obama cut deficits by 60% not 50%, and unemployment by 45% not 50%.
Like I said, you can't name the policy and don't give the GOP congress the credit it deserves.

Please, by all means start a thread and list out all of obummers accomplishments. In detail if you please.

Oh, I can't wait. May be we all learn something new from that thread, ha?
You send us on a fools errand You're gonna bash 75 straight months of triple digit job gains the great markets under his reign so why give you a list when all you'll say false false false??

Sorry, Edds, I didn't see this tremendous "job gains" and I am not blaming the Barrypuppet....he simply did as he was instructed. The rate of economic growth was the lowest it had ever been since the Depression and the Stock Market was propped by the Quantitative Easing program by the Fed. Those that quit looking for a job were not counted in the stats and if you worked as little as ten hours a week, you were considered "employed". 51 percent of those that even have a job made less than 30K per year and 71 percent of those that have a job make less than 50K a year and 1 out 4 employed make less than 25K per year. The middle class is an endangered species and it's all by design.

Ludicrous Economic Numbers: 40% Of Americans Make Less Than The 1968 Minimum Wage
Tel us what Obama did to cause that, dupe. lol. He was totally obstructed, this is just Reaganist tax policy (low taxes on the rich, no money to invest in the middle class and America) rolling on...

Obstructed by what, exactly? What incredible piece of legislation did the Barrypuppet want passed and had his party introduce to the House that would have helped the middle class???????? Show me the bills that Dems proposed and then let's discuss the bills passed by the House that Harry Reid never allowed the Senate to see.........ya wanna?
Your ignorance of every thing but some obscure conspiracy theories is truly amazing.
Bills Republicans Have Blocked Since President Obama Took Office ...
Bills Republicans Have Blocked Since President Obama Took Office: Off Topic Forum: Digital Photography Review
Bills Republicans Have Blocked Since President Obama Took Office. Nov 2, 2012. 10. I keep hearing this argument that Obama did not do enough....there is a ...
The Cost To Our Economy From Republican Obstruction And Sabotage
The Cost To Our Economy From Republican Obstruction And Sabotage...
Sep 23, 2014 - Since the 2009 “stimulus,” Republicans have obstructed pretty much every ... 2011: “Republicans filibuster Obama infrastructure bill”; 2012: ...
Obama: GOP blocked 500 bills - POLITICO
www.politico.com/story/2014/05/republicans-legislation-obama-dccc-event-106481
May 8, 2014 - President Barack Obama is railing against congressional Republicans, telling a Hollywood crowd that the midterm elections are crucial ...

Every single bill Reid blocked was designed to be DOA, either cut regs helping workers or the environment. Pure crap, for dupes ONLY.

But Obama didn't introduce bills into Congress, the House is the one that introduces pieces of legislation....no? And if what the Barrypuppet wanted was so awe inspiring that would be a big time "difference maker"? He could have simply used an executive order...OR if he had a piece of legislation that was SOOO big time awesome that he wanted the House to introduce? He had the ear of the lamestream media to push the message much like the what has proven to be the ultimate failure that is "Barrypuppetcare"..........want to try again????

Trump used to be fun to watch, but now he just pisses me off because I see how he ticks especially how he manipulates via his tweets..

He is a master crooked sales man....

He reminds me of Bill Clinton when he was President. I always thought Clinton was an actor and I have the same feelings about Trump. He is much more likable than Hillary.
Bill was 10x trump ,,in brains as well as character and while he had his problems he didn't admit to being a pussy grabber

Edds, Bill Clinton was a big time crook connected at the hip with the Bush Crime family and the Rockefellers....if you only knew about what Clinton did because he was directed to do so while enriching himself.......you would be utterly stunned.

Trump used to be fun to watch, but now he just pisses me off because I see how he ticks especially how he manipulates via his tweets..

He reminds me of Bill Clinton when he was President. I always thought Clinton was an actor and I have the same feelings about Trump. He is much more likable than Hillary.
Bill was 10x trump ,,in brains as well as character and while he had his problems he didn't admit to being a pussy grabber

Edds, Bill Clinton was a big time crook connected at the hip with the Bush Crime family and the Rockefellers....if you only knew about what Clinton did because he was directed to do so while enriching himself.......you would be utterly stunned.
You might be right Dale but I'm sure mr businessman Trump was in bed with worse and he needed law firms to make folks he screwed stay screwed I heard he even was buddy buddy with the mafia

Fun to watch, but so dangerous for the country. He has taken the US out of world leadership position. Who could trust such a man? You would have to be a total brainwashed t@rd.

/---- It was Obozo who said we're not the worlds policemen and withdrew us from the world stage to the approval of the left. But you already knew that.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Really? If you worked ten hours a week, you were considered "employed" and those that no longer could get unemployment benefits but had yet to find a job were not counted as "unemployed"....can't see 'em therefor they must not exist....all the while those on food stamps grew and those getting some kind of "gubermint" subsidy was over 100 million.

Leftards have been screaming about cuts to entitlement programs proposed by Trump but if the Barrypuppet "righted the ship" so fucking good? Why is there a need to raise the cost of entitlement programs or keep them at the status quo???? HMMMMMMMMM??????

Could it be because the influx of illegals and refugees has raised the costs and needs for expansion of these "entitlement" programs? You are not "entitled" to jack shit.......you are not "entitled" to have "cradle to grave" protection and that is a fact if you believe in what the organic Constitution stood for. Until you understand the root cause of this debt slavery/fiat currency system and how it has enslaved humanity while rewarding those that have learned to "game" the system? You will never be able to understand what I am saying.........capiche'?

Last edited:
I think that the simplest thing that Trump promised to his base was that he would defund Planned Parenthood. He couldn't even do that!

Ever wonder how a complete political novice can first get elected and then succeed? Donald Trump is showing us how it’s done. There is no doubt that he is learning on the job but oddly he is changing the job description as he goes. Trump is frustrating partisan politicians on both sides of the aisle because the first thing he did was call attention to the fact that career legislators are nothing but life-long benchwarmers who do little and achieve less.

Trump’s style is to grab the bull by the horns, not throw it like the embedded, bedridden professional houseguests that populate Congress in this country. Obviously this makes him a very scary prospect to the malingering, worthless crowds that loiter in the halls of the Senate.

Trump’s unorthodox style is reminiscent of former undefeated boxing great Rocky Marciano. Though many baby Boomers were only seven or eight years old when Marciano fought his last fight they remember watching Marciano with their dads in the 1950’s. A lot of polished fighters were convinced they had Marciano cornered when they were devastated by a bone-crushing left hook that came from nowhere. The over-confident contender was soon staggering on queer street, walking in postholes.

This is what Trump does to opponents. Even in the face of what looks like certain defeat he just keeps on coming. It is incredibly refreshing in a leader to watch Trump bash through the limp, shop-worn strategies of his critics. Remember James Comey, the 6’8 head of the FBI? He came into the ring like gangbusters and left in total defeat like a shivering Tinkerbell.

The globalists are running scared and resorting to suicide tactics to take Trump down because Trump is methodically dismantling their plan to fundamentally change America. They realize that they are seen as the villains while Trump is seen as Captain America. Even the Europeans are impressed with Trump’s successes and they are lining up to get on board with his agenda.

Unfortunately for the left in America the age of victimology may be coming to an end. They just can’t deal with Trump because he is like an ace pitcher who came from right field. They’re totally unprepared to handle Trump and they don’t want to admit it. Trump is a one-in-a-million phenomenon that is a rare treat for average Americans. He’s fun to watch.

Succeed? What's he succeeding at?

You might be right Dale but I'm sure mr businessman Trump was in bed with worse and he needed law firms to make folks he screwed stay screwed I heard he even was buddy buddy with the mafia

Edds, no one becomes a billionaire many times over without greasing a few palms and skirting the laws or being complicit in less than savory behavior. I have no doubt at all that Trump and the mafia are well acquainted. But the most ironic part is that USA.INC and it's tactics pale in comparison to the mafia.......because they ARE the alleged "law".

Last edited:
I think that the simplest thing that Trump promised to his base was that he would defund Planned Parenthood. He couldn't even do that!
AND on his first day He promised he do stuff on his first day his 1st week his 1st month He was fos and repubs ate it up Now they're using ignorance as his excuse

Succeed? What's he succeeding at?
Getting the rest of the world including russia canada mexico germany france to either laugh at us and/or hate us The respect we once had the dump ruined

AND on his first day He promised he do stuff on his first day his 1st week his 1st month He was fos and repubs ate it up Now they're using ignorance as his excuse

He killed the TPP and that piece of legislation that Barry and neocons tried to fast track would have been the final nail in the coffin of the middle class. I gotta give him props for that. Illegal immigration has been seriously curbed and illegals that have been convicted of crimes are being deported...WIN! And he is going to build the wall and bids for the construction of it has started. I don't like the people that he has surrounded himself with, don't agree with the weapons sales to the Sauds and I don't like the strike on Syria but then again, the Deep State doesn't really give a fuck what any of us wants.

Forum List

Back