Trump is a rare phenomenon that is fun to watch.

Ever wonder how a complete political novice can first get elected and then succeed? Donald Trump is showing us how it’s done. There is no doubt that he is learning on the job but oddly he is changing the job description as he goes. Trump is frustrating partisan politicians on both sides of the aisle because the first thing he did was call attention to the fact that career legislators are nothing but life-long benchwarmers who do little and achieve less.

Trump’s style is to grab the bull by the horns, not throw it like the embedded, bedridden professional houseguests that populate Congress in this country. Obviously this makes him a very scary prospect to the malingering, worthless crowds that loiter in the halls of the Senate.

Trump’s unorthodox style is reminiscent of former undefeated boxing great Rocky Marciano. Though many baby Boomers were only seven or eight years old when Marciano fought his last fight they remember watching Marciano with their dads in the 1950’s. A lot of polished fighters were convinced they had Marciano cornered when they were devastated by a bone-crushing left hook that came from nowhere. The over-confident contender was soon staggering on queer street, walking in postholes.

This is what Trump does to opponents. Even in the face of what looks like certain defeat he just keeps on coming. It is incredibly refreshing in a leader to watch Trump bash through the limp, shop-worn strategies of his critics. Remember James Comey, the 6’8 head of the FBI? He came into the ring like gangbusters and left in total defeat like a shivering Tinkerbell.

The globalists are running scared and resorting to suicide tactics to take Trump down because Trump is methodically dismantling their plan to fundamentally change America. They realize that they are seen as the villains while Trump is seen as Captain America. Even the Europeans are impressed with Trump’s successes and they are lining up to get on board with his agenda.

Unfortunately for the left in America the age of victimology may be coming to an end. They just can’t deal with Trump because he is like an ace pitcher who came from right field. They’re totally unprepared to handle Trump and they don’t want to admit it. Trump is a one-in-a-million phenomenon that is a rare treat for average Americans. He’s fun to watch.

Stop sucking Trump's cock. There's nothing impressive about rigging the election through carefully orchestrated voter suppression in key swings states. The GOP is the party of scum.

Wow. Really. How about presenting some evidence to support that bit of silliness.

I've already done that here several times.

Just a wild guess here, guessing westwall meant real evidence.

There is real evidence. You can start by googling "Interstate Crosscheck."

Here's an interesting article that the GOP hates for citizens to read: The GOP's Stealth War Against Voters

Hell, If I had known that Trump was not going to do anything but play expensive golf and charge it to the government, I might have considered voting for him myself.

Ever wonder how a complete political novice can first get elected and then succeed? Donald Trump is showing us how it’s done. There is no doubt that he is learning on the job but oddly he is changing the job description as he goes. Trump is frustrating partisan politicians on both sides of the aisle because the first thing he did was call attention to the fact that career legislators are nothing but life-long benchwarmers who do little and achieve less.

Trump’s style is to grab the bull by the horns, not throw it like the embedded, bedridden professional houseguests that populate Congress in this country. Obviously this makes him a very scary prospect to the malingering, worthless crowds that loiter in the halls of the Senate.

Trump’s unorthodox style is reminiscent of former undefeated boxing great Rocky Marciano. Though many baby Boomers were only seven or eight years old when Marciano fought his last fight they remember watching Marciano with their dads in the 1950’s. A lot of polished fighters were convinced they had Marciano cornered when they were devastated by a bone-crushing left hook that came from nowhere. The over-confident contender was soon staggering on queer street, walking in postholes.

This is what Trump does to opponents. Even in the face of what looks like certain defeat he just keeps on coming. It is incredibly refreshing in a leader to watch Trump bash through the limp, shop-worn strategies of his critics. Remember James Comey, the 6’8 head of the FBI? He came into the ring like gangbusters and left in total defeat like a shivering Tinkerbell.

The globalists are running scared and resorting to suicide tactics to take Trump down because Trump is methodically dismantling their plan to fundamentally change America. They realize that they are seen as the villains while Trump is seen as Captain America. Even the Europeans are impressed with Trump’s successes and they are lining up to get on board with his agenda.

Unfortunately for the left in America the age of victimology may be coming to an end. They just can’t deal with Trump because he is like an ace pitcher who came from right field. They’re totally unprepared to handle Trump and they don’t want to admit it. Trump is a one-in-a-million phenomenon that is a rare treat for average Americans. He’s fun to watch.

Stop sucking Trump's cock. There's nothing impressive about rigging the election through carefully orchestrated voter suppression in key swings states. The GOP is the party of scum.

Wow. Really. How about presenting some evidence to support that bit of silliness.

Here's an interesting article that the GOP hates for citizens to read: The GOP's Stealth War Against Voters

Yeah, I typically don't look for reliable news in RollingSone.

Or you know, you could try actually reading it. What's the matter, afraid of introducing yourself to new information? Do you only consume your information through your carefully curated selection of right wing propaganda outlets?

How about these for starters. I found all of them with just one click of my mouse:

And here is a comparison of the work done by Trump vs. other presidents in history. Found it with another click of my mouse. He has been setting new records:

President Trump's 100 Days of Historic Accomplishments

A quick review of these "accomplishments" suggest they are as important as naming post offices. What about his wall, has Mexico made their first payment? How about the repealment and replacement of the ACA;

Right. Post offices. Your a funny guy. The wall is coming, the healthcare is coming, the tax reform is coming.

Maybe you want Trump to stand on one leg with one arm behind his back while he reinvents the wheel that no one else got done in the past 60 years? Seems that if the Democrats really WANTED Trump to get these things done, they'd be WORKING WITH HIM, ALREADY DID IT THEMSELVES, or at least stop tying him up with empty, futile, baseless allegations 7 days a week.

...and here is comes....the excuses of why trump has not been able to get anything done. it is the democrats fault...like with his health plan, that was actually never even voted on because his own party killed it....
Too hot a potato. Thanks Obama. But things have been getting done, things you oppose so you blanked them out.

What things?

Special prosecutor to investigate Hillary?
Funding for the wall?
Approval of his budget?
One trillion dollar infrastructure spending?
Reduced taxes?
Repeal ACA?
find out about the 3 to 5 million fraudulent votes for Hillary?
Put ISIS on the run?
block immigration from certain countries?
renegotiate NAFTA?
Stop China from currency manipulation?
Deport 12 million illegal aliens?
And the icing on the cake is some of his properties stand a good chance of getting flooded

regarding new laws , seems to me that LESS laws are better . Anyway i don't know what all you needy people want , can't you people take care of yourself VShandel ??

As a matter of fact, I am a huge success, myself, based on your reasoning. I have been retired for 12 years, and have not done a thing! In fact, I have high expectations that Trump will do the same!
----------------------------------------------------- as i said and asked . Who wants more laws and legislation ?? What is it that beggars want gov to makes more laws for VShandel .

Or you know, you could try actually reading it. What's the matter, afraid of introducing yourself to new information? Do you only consume your information through your carefully curated selection of right wing propaganda outlets?

No, just not into introducing myself to bull-shit.

If Trump wasn't so crazy, his policies so bad for the country, then he might be fun to watch.
But this dude who appears to be on the cusp of dementia, is too dangerous to be considered
" fun."
Anything that damages the federal government is a good thing…
The federal government is We the People
:lmao:
Not at all, the federal government and the country or not one in the same. Only a fool would think so…

We the People of the United States, in order to create a more perfect union....

The people created the Government. They are us

No, just not into introducing myself to bull-shit.

Your handle is ironic, yes?

You claim that Trump is succeeding.

Fact. His own party controls both houses of Congress.

Can you name a single significant piece of legislation that he has successfully shepherded through Congress since he has been in office?

Can you name a single significant piece of legislation that he has successfully shepherded through Congress since he has been in office?

How about these for starters. I found all of them with just one click of my mouse:

And here is a comparison of the work done by Trump vs. other presidents in history. Found it with another click of my mouse. He has been setting new records:

Interesting list

Can you point out any that are significant and why?

So you believe the bible is his second favorite book
I can't understand your parable.

During the campaign, he made that statement. Simple question…do you believe him?

I’m predicting a “yeah well what about….” response of sorts.
Nothing you predict pans out. Why should I care about that? If the bible is his first, second, 100th favorite book or not at all. Makes no difference to me.

Well, we’ll take that as a “no” and that Trump is, in fact, a liar. We’re not breaking new ground here; the entire country knows what a fraud he is. Nice that you’d admit it for us though. Thanks.
Your head is so far up your ass you can no longer understand simple english. I said nothing of the kind. You can take words any way you like, the stupidity doesn't fall on others.

Silence is consent in most cases. You could try to be honest and tell us you don't believe your messiah. But that doesn't play well when his honesty is under suspicion.

You're choosing to look stupid

No, you have presented opinions. Not facts. try again.

Three marriages, serial adulterer, gambling magnate, contests of the flesh, peeper of underaged girls, pussy grabber.

Yeah, I understand why evangelicals think Trump was sent by God and not the Great Deceiver.
He's an amateur compared to Bill Clinton

Trump is a rare phenomenon that is fun to watch.
You and I have very different notions of what is fun to watch.

For me, watching Trump is the opposite of fun. I felt that less way before he became POTUS; he was easy laugh at when he was merely a bombastic TV entertainer and crass rich guy. He's not changed, but his job has, and because it has, it's not at all fun to watch him.

A quick review of these "accomplishments" suggest they are as important as naming post offices. What about his wall, has Mexico made their first payment? How about the repealment and replacement of the ACA;

Right. Post offices. Your a funny guy. The wall is coming, the healthcare is coming, the tax reform is coming.

Maybe you want Trump to stand on one leg with one arm behind his back while he reinvents the wheel that no one else got done in the past 60 years? Seems that if the Democrats really WANTED Trump to get these things done, they'd be WORKING WITH HIM, ALREADY DID IT THEMSELVES, or at least stop tying him up with empty, futile, baseless allegations 7 days a week.
You mean like Repubs did to Obama worked with him???

obummer had both Houses of Congress for the first two years of his Admin. What did he accomplish when he had TOTAL control?

Are you stupid? Did you fail Civics or never pass a Poli Sci survey course on the Constitution? Don't know much about Congress, their rules and current events either? It sure seems so, or else you're a liar.

The president never has "total control"; of course, wag the dog is available to him (or her, someday) and that is why we need a mentally stable person setting our course. Trump's wake goes in circles and the drift is taking us onto the rocks, and fools like you continue to dance to the ship's band.

If Trump wasn't so crazy, his policies so bad for the country, then he might be fun to watch.
But this dude who appears to be on the cusp of dementia, is too dangerous to be considered
" fun."
Anything that damages the federal government is a good thing…
The federal government is We the People
:lmao:
Not at all, the federal government and the country or not one in the same. Only a fool would think so…

We the People of the United States, in order to create a more perfect union....

The people created the Government. They are us
On paper, in practice its a whole different ballgame....

A lot of polished fighters were convinced they had Marciano cornered when they were devastated by a bone-crushing left hook that came from nowhere. The over-confident contender was soon staggering on queer street, walking in postholes.

Excellent.
lol.gif

Trump is a 21st Century Fascist, a narcissist and a megalomaniac. He is neither a Democrat, democratic or a Republican; he is by any measure a despotic demagogue who tells fools and other fascists, like you, what they (you) want to hear. There is no debate allowed, anyone who critiques his actions is damned, and any concern for the consequences of his actions never occurs to you, or other biddables, who have been fooled by the most unfit and incompetent man to lead this nation.

How did you arrive at that?

The empirical evidence is overwhelming. Take a hike to the library and see if they have a copy of the DSM-IVr or V. Look up Personality Disorders and Read (DSM-IV is my copy) the description under 301.50, Histronic PD and 301.81, Narcissistic PD; then watch Trump in videos, listen to his remarks and review his tweets.

If after all that, and you don't conclude he is bonkers (that's my wry humor), and Trump is a Megalomaniac * you are too far gone for redemption.

*Megalomania « Mental Disorders

Did Trump hire you at the same time he hired Gov. Huckabee's daughter? I noticed Kellyanne and Spicer were put out to pasture for a bit, both lost all credibility; now we have Stephanie and you spinning fantasies and lies into straw.

Take my advice, the straw you are spinning is perennially wet, and putting it into asbestos overalls means it will never burn.

A lot of polished fighters were convinced they had Marciano cornered when they were devastated by a bone-crushing left hook that came from nowhere. The over-confident contender was soon staggering on queer street, walking in postholes.

Excellent.
lol.gif
You compare this garbage president with the great Marciano??? Rocky is turning over in his grave

Forum List

Back