Trump is a rare phenomenon that is fun to watch.

Three marriages, serial adulterer, gambling magnate, contests of the flesh, peeper of underaged girls, pussy grabber.

Yeah, I understand why evangelicals think Trump was sent by God and not the Great Deceiver.
He's an amateur compared to Bill Clinton

If all you have to defend Trump is a "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!" tu quoque logical fallacy, then you are admitting Trump is a piece of shit.

Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger™

By the way, Trump was a defender of Clinton during his bimbo eruptions and said Clinton was a great President.

Obama was respected, and repaired the mess created by the America is exceptional crowd; now he's been supplanted by a complete fool, a liar and an incompetent narcissist.

Trump leads the few, the other lemmings in the pack, the rest of us have to sit back and wonder what the hell is wrong with those people - like toobfreak - running to jump into the abyss.

Not one thing has Trump done to benefit our nation or its people. Not one. And shame on The Congress, most - not all - members are not stupid, and they see up front and personal that Donald Trump is unfit to be POTUS.

Paul Ryan and the misnamed Freedom Caucus need to expose the elephant in the room for what he is, a danger to the world. If Trump and any member of his team loved the United States he or they would resign. Their agenda is clear, however, "We've got ours, fuck the rest of the world - let them eat oil."

Yes indeed. Thinking people like us knew this a year before the election was held, but the Trump Davidians (OK I stole that from someone here) still worship at the altar of Trump Tower (I made that part up all by myself)

Three marriages, serial adulterer, gambling magnate, contests of the flesh, peeper of underaged girls, pussy grabber.

Yeah, I understand why evangelicals think Trump was sent by God and not the Great Deceiver.

If all you have to defend Trump is a "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!" tu quoque logical fallacy, then you are admitting Trump is a piece of shit.

By the way, Trump was a defender of Clinton during his bimbo eruptions and said Clinton was a great President.
Well, I did not vote for Trump. But, I do like his bull in a China shop affect on the fucking incestuous federal government. Lol

BTW you left out bankrupt at least 4 times, screwer of 100's out of their rightful pay and if the British spy is right a real pisser

regarding new laws , seems to me that LESS laws are better . Anyway i don't know what all you needy people want , can't you people take care of yourself VShandel ??

As a matter of fact, I am a huge success, myself, based on your reasoning. I have been retired for 12 years, and have not done a thing! In fact, I have high expectations that Trump will do the same!
----------------------------------------------------- as i said and asked . Who wants more laws and legislation ?? What is it that beggars want gov to makes more laws for VShandel .

That is off the subject. I am talking about the OP's bragging about what a success trump is in getting things done as president.

It is rare to have someone attacked by so many.............for so long..............and still keeps going............

Timex%2BTheme.jpg

regarding new laws , seems to me that LESS laws are better . Anyway i don't know what all you needy people want , can't you people take care of yourself VShandel ??

As a matter of fact, I am a huge success, myself, based on your reasoning. I have been retired for 12 years, and have not done a thing! In fact, I have high expectations that Trump will do the same!
----------------------------------------------------- as i said and asked . Who wants more laws and legislation ?? What is it that beggars want gov to makes more laws for VShandel .

That is off the subject. I am talking about the OP's bragging about what a success trump is in getting things done as president.
Well vandal you have to admit he HAS done something well What comes to mind is him getting our old friends canada mexico germany france to hate us

Trump is a 21st Century Fascist, a narcissist and a megalomaniac. He is neither a Democrat, democratic or a Republican; he is by any measure a despotic demagogue who tells fools and other fascists, like you, what they (you) want to hear. There is no debate allowed, anyone who critiques his actions is damned, and any concern for the consequences of his actions never occurs to you, or other biddables, who have been fooled by the most unfit and incompetent man to lead this nation.

How did you arrive at that?

The empirical evidence is overwhelming. Take a hike to the library and see if they have a copy of the DSM-IVr or V. Look up Personality Disorders and Read (DSM-IV is my copy) the description under 301.50, Histronic PD and 301.81, Narcissistic PD; then watch Trump in videos, listen to his remarks and review his tweets.

If after all that, and you don't conclude he is bonkers (that's my wry humor), and Trump is a Megalomaniac * you are too far gone for redemption.

*Megalomania « Mental Disorders

Right, and where do you go to for a description of mental disorders? The City Of Los Angeles Website?! They are the center of mental disorders and so are you!

A quick review of these "accomplishments" suggest they are as important as naming post offices.

Just as Trump talking to an ambassador from another country "suggests" he is a conspirator worthy of impeachment? I am to believe you read, reviewed and understand every one of them right? Just now on the news they are talking about Trump completely changing air traffic control, privatizing it. Brilliant.

Another one of those unimportant acts.

Ever wonder how a complete political novice can first get elected and then succeed? Donald Trump is showing us how it’s done. There is no doubt that he is learning on the job but oddly he is changing the job description as he goes. Trump is frustrating partisan politicians on both sides of the aisle because the first thing he did was call attention to the fact that career legislators are nothing but life-long benchwarmers who do little and achieve less.

Trump’s style is to grab the bull by the horns, not throw it like the embedded, bedridden professional houseguests that populate Congress in this country. Obviously this makes him a very scary prospect to the malingering, worthless crowds that loiter in the halls of the Senate.

Trump’s unorthodox style is reminiscent of former undefeated boxing great Rocky Marciano. Though many baby Boomers were only seven or eight years old when Marciano fought his last fight they remember watching Marciano with their dads in the 1950’s. A lot of polished fighters were convinced they had Marciano cornered when they were devastated by a bone-crushing left hook that came from nowhere. The over-confident contender was soon staggering on queer street, walking in postholes.

This is what Trump does to opponents. Even in the face of what looks like certain defeat he just keeps on coming. It is incredibly refreshing in a leader to watch Trump bash through the limp, shop-worn strategies of his critics. Remember James Comey, the 6’8 head of the FBI? He came into the ring like gangbusters and left in total defeat like a shivering Tinkerbell.

The globalists are running scared and resorting to suicide tactics to take Trump down because Trump is methodically dismantling their plan to fundamentally change America. They realize that they are seen as the villains while Trump is seen as Captain America. Even the Europeans are impressed with Trump’s successes and they are lining up to get on board with his agenda.

Unfortunately for the left in America the age of victimology may be coming to an end. They just can’t deal with Trump because he is like an ace pitcher who came from right field. They’re totally unprepared to handle Trump and they don’t want to admit it. Trump is a one-in-a-million phenomenon that is a rare treat for average Americans. He’s fun to watch.
That's the best summation of the Trump phenomenon I've read yet. Five stars!

How about these for starters. I found all of them with just one click of my mouse:

And here is a comparison of the work done by Trump vs. other presidents in history. Found it with another click of my mouse. He has been setting new records:

President Trump's 100 Days of Historic Accomplishments

A quick review of these "accomplishments" suggest they are as important as naming post offices. What about his wall, has Mexico made their first payment? How about the repealment and replacement of the ACA;

Right. Post offices. Your a funny guy. The wall is coming, the healthcare is coming, the tax reform is coming.

Maybe you want Trump to stand on one leg with one arm behind his back while he reinvents the wheel that no one else got done in the past 60 years? Seems that if the Democrats really WANTED Trump to get these things done, they'd be WORKING WITH HIM, ALREADY DID IT THEMSELVES, or at least stop tying him up with empty, futile, baseless allegations 7 days a week.
You mean like Repubs did to Obama worked with him???

obummer had both Houses of Congress for the first two years of his Admin. What did he accomplish when he had TOTAL control?

Are you stupid? Did you fail Civics or never pass a Poli Sci survey course on the Constitution? Don't know much about Congress, their rules and current events either? It sure seems so, or else you're a liar.

The president never has "total control"; of course, wag the dog is available to him (or her, someday) and that is why we need a mentally stable person setting our course. Trump's wake goes in circles and the drift is taking us onto the rocks, and fools like you continue to dance to the ship's band.

The person who is provably stupid, and or untruthful about how the government works is you dude. It has been laid out chapter and verse how this government has been corrupted. For the first two years of his admin obummer could have done almost anything. It says a lot about him, as a person, and as POTUS that he got nothing done.

If nothing else trump was able to expose the "political class" and how they run the country through their choices of who gets to run for POTUS. Both the RNC and the DNC, but especially the DNC, control who gets to be the nominee, that is a clear debasement of our political process. They ARE the enemies, "domestic" who are trying to subvert this country.

Idiots, like you, ignore their propaganda because you too are either an enemy of the Republic, or just plain dumb.

Well, I did not vote for Trump. But, I do like his bull in a China shop affect on the fucking incestuous federal government. Lol
Man, the stench of hypocrisy is very heavy on you!

You whined about Obama destroying the government, and praise Trump for doing even more damage!

The pseudcons whined about the inexperience of a man who had been a state senator for 7 years and then a US Senator for one term.

Then they hired an apprentice with ZERO government experience. :lol:

They whined about a "community organizer".

Then they hired a game show host. :lol:

They whined about a health care reform for seven years.

Then came up with no replacement in all that time. :lol:

And they STILL haven't.

You idiots have still not caught on you have been massively hoaxed.

A quick review of these "accomplishments" suggest they are as important as naming post offices. What about his wall, has Mexico made their first payment? How about the repealment and replacement of the ACA;

Right. Post offices. Your a funny guy. The wall is coming, the healthcare is coming, the tax reform is coming.

Maybe you want Trump to stand on one leg with one arm behind his back while he reinvents the wheel that no one else got done in the past 60 years? Seems that if the Democrats really WANTED Trump to get these things done, they'd be WORKING WITH HIM, ALREADY DID IT THEMSELVES, or at least stop tying him up with empty, futile, baseless allegations 7 days a week.

obummer had both Houses of Congress for the first two years of his Admin. What did he accomplish when he had TOTAL control?

Are you stupid? Did you fail Civics or never pass a Poli Sci survey course on the Constitution? Don't know much about Congress, their rules and current events either? It sure seems so, or else you're a liar.

The president never has "total control"; of course, wag the dog is available to him (or her, someday) and that is why we need a mentally stable person setting our course. Trump's wake goes in circles and the drift is taking us onto the rocks, and fools like you continue to dance to the ship's band.

The person who is provably stupid, and or untruthful about how the government works is you dude. It has been laid out chapter and verse how this government has been corrupted. For the first two years of his admin obummer could have done almost anything. It says a lot about him, as a person, and as POTUS that he got nothing done.

If nothing else trump was able to expose the "political class" and how they run the country through their choices of who gets to run for POTUS. Both the RNC and the DNC, but especially the DNC, control who gets to be the nominee, that is a clear debasement of our political process. They ARE the enemies, "domestic" who are trying to subvert this country.

Idiots, like you, ignore their propaganda because you too are either an enemy of the Republic, or just plain dumb.
Only enemy I have is the republican party

It is rare to have someone attacked by so many.............for so long..............and still keeps going............

Timex%2BTheme.jpg
3+ more years and hes gone
So............you are admitting that you will not be able to hang him now.................thanks.................but we already knew that.
Death by 1000 cuts is better
aka You got nothing but rhetoric...............thanks for playing

Only enemy I have is the republican party
So you will not send us Christmas Cards............I'm Heart Broken

Forum List

Back