Trump is a souless coward.

Whether he was just being astoundingly ignorant or was telling a massive lie, the comments made Popovichā€”an Air Force veteranā€”irate. Unsolicited, he called journalist Dave Zirin of The Nation to vent.

This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this mannerā€”and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiersā€”is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.

In addition to his military service, Popovich is now the head coach of Team USA. Luckily, his boss his Jerry Colangeloā€”not Trump.

Popovich issues blistering takedown of ā€˜soulless cowardā€™ Donald Trump

I so agree. Whoever could work for such a man would be the same as him.
View attachment 154873
This putz has no idea what's going on. Every time I state a fact he asks for a link.
Dumbest mfer on this forum.
Do you ever stop lying? I never asked you for link ever. I ask you for proof. A link usually doesn't prove anything except the "reasonable" person like you. Links who't stand up in court especially if the have An unnamed source....a former employee....an ex postal worker....like all your bullshit has.

Whether he was just being astoundingly ignorant or was telling a massive lie, the comments made Popovichā€”an Air Force veteranā€”irate. Unsolicited, he called journalist Dave Zirin of The Nation to vent.

This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this mannerā€”and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiersā€”is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.

In addition to his military service, Popovich is now the head coach of Team USA. Luckily, his boss his Jerry Colangeloā€”not Trump.

Sounds more like Clinton and Obama, but I guess you like to project the failures of your GODS on others!

Silly far left drone!

View attachment 154873
This putz has no idea what's going on. Every time I state a fact he asks for a link.
Do you ever stop lying? I never asked you for link ever. I ask you for proof. A link usually doesn't prove anything except the "reasonable" person like you. Links who't stand up in court especially if the have An unnamed source....a former employee....an ex postal worker....like all your bullshit has.
Links are good. You are just

cry baby 3.jpg

View attachment 154873

View attachment 154882
You are a perceptual liar like the rest of your gutless kind.

View attachment 154873

View attachment 154882
You are describing yourself as usual. You can offer nothing of worth to the discussion.

No one is soul-less.

And DJ Trump is a bully not necessarily a coward.

And yet ... he's completely defeated and demoralized you....

494745648-presidential-candidate-donald-trump-gives-a-thumbs-up.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg
Trump is so demoralized he can't govern and the GOP congressional majority is fracture.

:) When is the winning going to begin.

A wimp of a man, serial draft dodger, and dumb as a doorknob, all he knows is how to screw people, literally and figuratively.
Didja call Clinton and Obama serial draft dodgers? Huh? Didja? It is not the same as serving in the military but at least Trump attended a military academy. What exactly did Clinton and Obama do? And would it be appropriate to thank you for your service?

There was no draft for Obama and Clinton , oh I thought you meant Hillary, still on Bill hey? , where have you been? His daddy sent him to behave school, to get some discipline. Yes you can thank me , 4 years NG.

Clinton could have been drafted but wasn't because he drew a high number. But before the number was drawn he did everything he could to avoid the draft.

AllPolitics - Candidates - Democrats

Just like Clinton Trump's number was very high 356 out of 365.

Should I now thank you for your service?

Patriots don't need to be drafted.

Now that you know the truth, go forth and spew not more BS.

A wimp of a man, serial draft dodger, and dumb as a doorknob, all he knows is how to screw people, literally and figuratively.
Didja call Clinton and Obama serial draft dodgers? Huh? Didja? It is not the same as serving in the military but at least Trump attended a military academy. What exactly did Clinton and Obama do? And would it be appropriate to thank you for your service?

There was no draft for Obama and Clinton , oh I thought you meant Hillary, still on Bill hey? , where have you been? His daddy sent him to behave school, to get some discipline. Yes you can thank me , 4 years NG.

Clinton could have been drafted but wasn't because he drew a high number. But before the number was drawn he did everything he could to avoid the draft.

A boss of mine in the Army was a draftee. He won the Medal of Honor. STFU.

Fake protest to go with Jake the fake.

Is your head hurting?

Is your head hurting?
I thought about it and should not called you Jake the fake, should have called you Jake the flake.

View attachment 154873

View attachment 154882
Say that to me,by the way surely you mean't Perpetual Liar??

Well, Clinton got a deferment for being a Rhodes Scholar.

Obama wasn't eligible for the draft when it was ended in 1973, because he would have only been 12, as he was born in 1961.

And yeah, you CAN thank me for my service if you wish. I served 20 years in the U.S. Navy through 4 war zones.

Forum List

Back