Trump is a very "generous" guy.....to Clinton...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Just think about, the Birther Movement funded by the Trumpster was almost fully placed on the back shelf for the upcoming debates........and what does Trump do????

Places the issue right back on the front pages

Further, the issue of his quip that Clinton should be taken care of through "2nd amendment remedies" was also almost forgotten.........and what does Trump do?

Places the issue back on the forefront with his moronic, "disarming of Clinton's Secret Service detail.

Finally, the issue of Trump's missing tax returns was almost just another "excuse" that his followers swallowed........and what does Trump Jr. do?

Well, the Nazi-like son states that his daddy's tax returns would create too much of a distraction (which is like saying, " I don't want for my daddy to be thought of as a scammer of taxes".)

So, my friends, Trump is very, very generous in shooting (pardon the expression) himself in both little feet.......and Hillary should actually send him a thank you note.

• Banned
What are the chances that the above 3 issues will be raised during the upcoming debates??? Should be "fun" to watch Trump without a teleprompter.

Just think about, the Birther Movement funded by the Trumpster was almost fully placed on the back shelf for the upcoming debates........and what does Trump do????

Places the issue right back on the front pages

Further, the issue of his quip that Clinton should be taken care of through "2nd amendment remedies" was also almost forgotten.........and what does Trump do?

Places the issue back on the forefront with his moronic, "disarming of Clinton's Secret Service detail.

Finally, the issue of Trump's missing tax returns was almost just another "excuse" that his followers swallowed........and what does Trump Jr. do?

Well, the Nazi-like son states that his daddy's tax returns would create too much of a distraction (which is like saying, " I don't want for my daddy to be thought of as a scammer of taxes".)

So, my friends, Trump is very, very generous in shooting (pardon the expression) himself in both little feet.......and Hillary should actually send him a thank you note.
This along with Trump’s idiotic, moronic call for Clinton’s security staff to be ‘disarmed’ so we can “see what happens to her” predicated on the lie that Clinton wants to ‘disarm’ Americans is further evidence of the fact that Trump has no business being president.

Forum List

Back