trump is actually posting this

I'm on it, and I'm in Australia. methinks you are being dodgy, bru!!!

Greg
I can't get on Truth Social either, Greggo. It's not really set up for internet-wide access.
At first it was only Apple devices for a long time. I use a PC. (IBM PC I guess?)
Could not connect to "Truth Social". It's not exactly the bestest social media site.
It's not designed well. Would not invest in it, I'll tell you that.

Biden has pumped more oil in America under his admin, than Trump did under his 4 years....try again!

It's all going overseas.

More leftard shenanigans to fool the gullible.

How do you like your $5 gas?

Trump has never lowered inflationary prices of anything, ever.....

Inflation was 1% till the leftard governors locked down the economy

Trump didn't do that, leftards did.

S
Can you believe this crap?

They are recycling the same attacks they used on Michelle Obama.

They've got nothing new in the playbook at all, and no shame either.

View attachment 1001273
She can't be a man, she wouldn't have her career if it wasn't for her vagina.
FB_IMG_1724598430955.jpg

Trump will not give up so easily. He has plan B, plan C, plan D etc. all ready to cause more chaos...he also now has election officials in place, to deny the results and certification in smaller districts, which holds up the whole process if not preventing any certification of the State....

Look for another year or two or forever of MAGA and Trump on the election being stolen crap.

Imo.

I know they'll kick, scream, and cry when they lose again. My point is, after another Trump loss and Republican shellacking, enough of Magadonia who are still under the spell of Cult 45 will finally wake up and realize that man and his movement are poison to the party and will abandon them. There will still be the dedicated sycophants in the party and they may continue to get a handful of victories here and there in primaries and party organizations, but by and large their power will be muted. There won't be enough of a Trump faction to make it his party any longer.

I follow Trump's officla account in Instagram and I don't see this posted.
Can you believe this crap?

They are recycling the same attacks they used on Michelle Obama.

They've got nothing new in the playbook at all, and no shame either.

View attachment 1001273
I follow Trump's official account on Instagram and I don't see this posted.

Forum List

Back