Trump is always about 5 jumps ahead of the DNC. He does it again with the Kanye Effect

We must stay with the Democrat Party! They give us public housing! Public schools! Fatherless families!!! Er, or something

The democrat party is perhaps worse than slavery for the blacks,well they were the ones who supported slavery so no surprise. 70% out of wedlock births,10x the crime rates of whites... and the democrats want policies that further worsen the issue, because this way they think they can secure the vote.

New times, new plantation...

It will be the easiest thing ever for Trump to secure the vote, the democrat record of helping the back is abysmal. Use for votes only...

[/QUOTE]

The democrat party is perhaps worse than slavery for the blacks,well they were the ones who supported slavery so no surprise. 70% out of wedlock births,10x the crime rates of whites... and the democrats want policies that further worsen the issue, because this way they think they can secure the vote.

It will be the easiest thing ever for Trump to secure the vote, the democrat record of helping the back is abysmal. Use for votes only...[/QUOTE]

Yup. In another thread I have some backwards victim of public indoctrination telling me that when a leftist tells him what he means, that he is right, that he really meant not what he wrote himself..but what his white master told him he means.

I am not making this up.

IM2 and Billyboo. Traveling minstral show.

Uh no he will win BECAUSE he is kissing the ass of Israel as every president since Lyndon Johnson has done is WHY he will be releected.:rolleyes:
we dont elect these people,whoever the establishment wants in,they make sure he gets in. I gave trump a chance and thought for a while he had proved me wrong but he is a clever bastard.i thought he had proved me wrong that he was no different than warmongers Bush and Obama because unlike every president since reagan,he was doing good things for america.
However thats where it stops,he is doing good things for america butjust as bush and Obama,he is keeping the war in the mideast going bowing down to Isreal and kissing their asses.that is WHY he will get reelected because AIPAC controls congress and he is not standing up to the jewish lobby.fuck raiter trump.:mad:

the establishment was clever,they knew americans would not embrace Hitlery,they knew she was a globalist but they did not care which got in because they are BOTH supporters of zionist Israel. the good presidents in this day and age never get reelected anymore so we can count on warmonger trump GETTING reelected.

It will be the easiest thing ever for Trump to secure the vote, the democrat record of helping the back is abysmal. Use for votes only...

Yup. In another thread I have some backwards victim of public indoctrination telling me that when a leftist tells him what he means, that he is right, that he really meant not what he wrote himself..but what his white master told him he means.

I am not making this up.

IM2 and Billyboo. Traveling minstral show.

Uh no he will win BECAUSE he is kissing the ass of Israel as every president since Lyndon Johnson has done is WHY he will be releected.:rolleyes:
we dont elect these people,whoever the establishment wants in,they make sure he gets in. I gave trump a chance and thought for a while he had proved me wrong but he is a clever bastard.i thought he had proved me wrong that he was no different than warmongers Bush and Obama because unlike every president since reagan,he was doing good things for america.
However thats where it stops,he is doing good things for america butjust as bush and Obama,he is keeping the war in the mideast going bowing down to Isreal and kissing their asses.that is WHY he will get reelected because AIPAC controls congress and he is not standing up to the jewish lobby.fuck raiter trump.:mad:

the establishment was clever,they knew americans would not embrace Hitlery,they knew she was a globalist but they did not care which got in because they are BOTH supporters of zionist Israel.

Jews won't vote for Trump.

Not in this country. ISRAELI Jews might. But not our stupid American ones.

God has put up with them committing themselves to their own demise since the beginning of time, and they're just going to keep doing it until Christ comes AGAIN and deals with their stupid asses.

I'd like to add if he was a poorer Blackman and not pro Trump, he be shit to you right wing nuts.

the establishment was clever,they knew americans would not embrace Hitlery,they knew she was a globalist but they did not care which got in because they are BOTH supporters of zionist Israel.

God has put up with them committing themselves to their own demise since the beginning of time, and they're just going to keep doing it until Christ comes AGAIN and deals with their stupid asses.

Dear sweet child, Jesus is not coming again.

It will be the easiest thing ever for Trump to secure the vote, the democrat record of helping the back is abysmal. Use for votes only...[/QUOTE]

I am not making this up.

IM2 and Billyboo. Traveling minstral show.[/QUOTE]

Dear sweet child, Jesus is not coming again.

And I can't wait!

I have enjoyed every single day since Trump's victory because it has afforded me daily opportunity to see leftist scumbags cry, mope, and cry some more as they realize everything they have built their pathetic lives on is doomed and failing.

The Second Coming will be like that only the idiots who are on the wrong side will actually be slaughtered, physically, and forevermore.

images

Forum List

Back