Trump is apparently an incredibly clean businessman

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
I mean wow. One of the businesses I owned was a restaurant. The government red tape and regulations involved in opening that. And Trump was a developer. He must have dealt with hundreds of corrupt government officials. Government puts up their hurdles, they don't care what it costs you or if you create any jobs. They make that very clear to you.

And yet, with a special prosecutor:

- Focused only on investigating Trump
- With an unlimited budget
- Who has no time restrictions
- With no restrictions onwhat he investigates about Trump
- Who's investigating everyone and anyone Trump ever dealt with any time in their lives, not just when they were working with Trump
- Is willing to get any crime no matter how petty
- And who can even create crimes by analyzing anything said and prosecuting for any contradiction for a crime they created

And they still can't get shit on the guy. Democrats are now hanging their hats on a couple convicted criminals they hope will say anything about Trump to somehow lighten their sentences even though they're both liars.

My hats off to Trump. The guy may be a braggart and a dog to women. But wow, legally, he's incredibly clean. A round of applause

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yes, that certainly proves that Trump is mind-blowingly clean. How he managed to not break any regulation or law is a miracle.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I mean wow. One of the businesses I owned was a restaurant. The government red tape and regulations involved in opening that. And Trump was a developer. He must have dealt with hundreds of corrupt government officials. Government puts up their hurdles, they don't care what it costs you or if you create any jobs. They make that very clear to you.

- Who's investigating everyone and anyone Trump ever dealt with any time in their lives, not just when they were working with Trump
- And who can even create crimes by analyzing anything said and prosecuting for any contradiction for a crime they created

And they still can't get shit on the guy. Democrats are now hanging their hats on a couple convicted criminals they hope will say anything about Trump to somehow lighten their sentences even though they're both liars.

My hats off to Trump. The guy may be a braggart and a dog to women. But wow, legally, he's incredibly clean. A round of applause

You people are fucking clueless. What was the last building that Trump/property developed? Trump Inc is nothing but a holding company now, they do not do any of their own developing. They sell the Trump name and they buy companies as a holding company and have little to no input in their day to day business operations.

You TOTALLY nailed it, Kaz, and the Left know it, that's what is blowing their minds, and why they make this big brave "noise" about Cohen and Manafort; they're not trying to sell US on the idea that its all downhill now and they have Trump somehow on the ropes and that one of these peanuts is going to somehow destroy Trump, they are trying to sell THEMSELVES on the idea, to keep their fragile hopes up that there still may yet be some dim miracle by which they cause Trump to stumble and fall.

Who knows, pin some annoying little old, petty violation on Trump? Even if that ultimately happens, it will just go further to prove how PETTY and EMPTY this whole game has been, and that too will show the voters what the Left really is, and shall ultimately blow up in their faces at the polls. And like sex with no orgasm, the fact that Trump is so whistle clean that they can't even MAKE UP a scandal and stick it on him will bug them more than anything because they know their own people are dirtier than a $2.00 whore.

You people are fucking clueless. What was the last building that Trump/property developed? Trump Inc is nothing but a holding company now, they do not do any of their own developing. They sell the Trump name and they buy companies as a holding company and have little to no input in their day to day business operations.
He built the tower in Chicago, dumbass, and he also built the golf course in Scotland. Trump was building resorts all over the world before he ran for office.

It seems Trump was in to some dirty shit
His financial dealings with the Russians and money laundering is just the tip of the iceberg

Now, his key people are turning on him and there is no place to hide

His financial dealings with the Russians and money laundering is just the tip of the iceberg

Do you ever stop making things up?

He built the tower in Chicago, dumbass, and he also built the golf course in Scotland. Trump was building resorts all over the world before he ran for office.

What is Golf Gator's point? Lots of celebrities and and companies license out their names.

Marriott doesn't build every hotel they license their names for some. Celebrities license their names to clothing and fragrances.

Crooked deals on all of them

Any day now, lol.

Most of the super rich people like Buffett and companies like Google have dirty deals. Should we go after all of them?

Trump's biggest crime was he stopped paying off bureaucrats.

Thanks to the corrupt government there was no way he could have built them without crooked deals.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Any day now, lol.
Yup....that’s about how it works

Mueller does not want to release his findings until everything is in place

Any day now, lol.
Yup....that’s about how it works

Mueller does not want to release his findings until everything is in place

So after he stops throwing innocent people in prison.

It's good to see the little wolves turn on the bigger wolf. Trump will be rended from muzzle to butt hole by the time all his people are done with him. That is good that the big mobster will be taken down by the little mobsters.

What is Golf Gator's point? Lots of celebrities and and companies license out their names.

Marriott doesn't build every hotel they license their names for some. Celebrities license their names to clothing and fragrances.
The snowflakes will say anything if it's disparaging of Trump. Facts don't matter.

Bankruptcies on 7 of them. Neither of the resorts in Scotland have ever shown a profit.

These businesses are set up as subsidiary corporations of the Trump Corporation. Resort Corporation (RC) then contracts with the Trump Corporation (TC) to build and manage the RC. The contract calls for big bucks to go to TC for their services in managing the construction, and the Trump name to stay on the resort. Then TC starts selling off shares in the RC, usually divesting itself of most of its shares. TC or Trump personally retains a small stake. 5% to 15%.

When the resort opens, TC runs it under the management agreement, getting a huge management fee for their services and the prestige and good will in being a “Trump Property”. When the resort goes broke because TC bled it dry, Trump goes to another country and makes a deal on another resort property.

None of the above is illegal. Unethical, destructive and bad for business, yes, but not illegal.

Bankruptcies on 7 of them. Neither of the resorts in Scotland have ever shown a profit.

These businesses are set up as subsidiary corporations of the Trump Corporation. Resort Corporation (RC) then contracts with the Trump Corporation (TC) to build and manage the RC. The contract calls for big bucks to go to TC for their services in managing the construction, and the Trump name to stay on the resort. Then TC starts selling off shares in the RC, usually divesting itself of most of its shares. TC or Trump personally retains a small stake. 5% to 15%.

When the resort opens, TC runs it under the management agreement, getting a huge management fee for their services and the prestige and good will in being a “Trump Property”. When the resort goes broke because TC bled it dry, Trump goes to another country and makes a deal on another resort property.

None of the above is illegal. Unethical, destructive and bad for business, yes, but not illegal.

Gotcha, he became a billionaire because he couldn't start a business that didn't fail. I see your butt hurt is searing today. Just like every day!

Forum List

Back