Trump is apparently an incredibly clean businessman

You need to learn what the word literally means.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
He obviously does know what it means.

Clearly neither do you, which is not uprising at all.
I literally do know what it means.

Gator continues to prove my point, I have him on ignore for wanting to do nothing but bicker. Instead of just saying he disagrees with you, he just keeps repeating his lie that we don't know what literally means because he disagrees with us.

We said and meant literally. But he won't accept that. He'll just continue to bicker that since he disagrees with our view, he'll keep nagging on the word

Then show me the thread where someone literally said that a parking ticket is a felony.

Last time I'm making this point for now. I've already addressed this.

bripat: The Democrat's worldview is they would call a parking ticket a felony

kaz: That's literally true

Gator: "show me the thread where someone literally said that a parking ticket is a felony."

Again, not what I said, I said it's their "worldview." This is why I have you on ignore and you're staying there. Rather than discuss how Democrats are calling what Obama did 1,300 times and Trump did once a "felony" while they ignored the Hildabeasts actual crimes, all you want to do is bicker about the difference between what was literally said and what was literally a worldview.

That's why you're on ignore, that's why you're staying there. Debating you is just tedious. See ya later

Gator continues to prove my point, I have him on ignore for wanting to do nothing but bicker. Instead of just saying he disagrees with you, he just keeps repeating his lie that we don't know what literally means because he disagrees with us.

We said and meant literally. But he won't accept that. He'll just continue to bicker that since he disagrees with our view, he'll keep nagging on the word

Then show me the thread where someone literally said that a parking ticket is a felony.

Gator: "show me the thread where someone literally said that a parking ticket is a felony."

Again, not what I said, I said it's their "worldview." This is why I have you on ignore and you're staying there. Rather than discuss how Democrats are calling what Obama did 1,300 times and Trump did once a "felony" while they ignored the Hildabeasts actual crimes, all you want to do is bicker about the difference between what was literally said and what was literally a worldview.

That's why you're on ignore, that's why you're staying there. Debating you is just tedious. See ya later

And now that campaign finance laws are in the public eye....let's dissect hilary clinton's 84 million dollar money laundering scheme...

84 million dollars in illegal campaign finance, money laundering for hilary.....

Analysis | What's behind the claim that Hillary Clinton got '$84 million of potentially illegal campaign contributions?'

“The DNC, in turn, contributed most of those funds to HFA, made coordinated expenditures with HFA and otherwise transferred control of its money to HFA, as both the DNC’s own public filings and former DNC chairwoman Donna Brazile’s public confessions make clear,” Backer wrote in the complaint. “In McCutcheon v. FEC, 134 S. Ct. 1434, 1455 (2014), the Supreme Court itself recognized this precise arrangement would flatly violate federal earmarking restrictions, … though the court dismissed the possibility of such a flagrantly illegal scheme as ‘unlikely’ to occur. Not even the Supreme Court could anticipate the extent to which the Democratic Party and its elite, wealthy donor class would commit willful felonies in a futile attempt to facilitate Clinton’s election.”
------

“If state parties never had any actual custody or control, the ‘allocation’ of funds to them was never a contribution to them, but rather an attempt to paper the funds through strawmen on the way to the DNC, where the funds were placed under the control of Team Clinton in Brooklyn,” Backer wrote.

“Thus, the $300,000(ish) from Calvin Klein was not a contribution to each of the participating entities, but rather an excessive contribution to at least the DNC, and since they took that money and put it under the custody and control of Team Clinton, it is an excessive contribution to the campaign. If that’s how it was pitched to donors (I’ll bet you a steak dinner on that one), those doing the pitching violated federal law.”

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The two he plead to on campaign finance violations are not crimes, dimwit. The former chair of the FEC stated they committed no crime in paying off the hookers...... so you don't know what you are talking about. Cohen's mistake was taking on hilary's lawyer who is simply using him to help mueller get at Trump, and not looking out for Cohen.

Wrong about so many things in one short post, you are very talented.

Here is a copy of the plea agreement with the list of charges.

Read ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's plea agreement - CNNPolitics

They are all indeed felonies, no matter what you say, and no matter what the Repub former head of the FEC says either. According to the Southern District of New York, they were indeed felonies and Cohen, the lawyer agreed they were, which is why he pleaded guilty to them.

Lanny Davis had nothing to do with the plea agreement, it was done on the behalf of Cohen by Guy Petrillo. Lanny Davis was just hired this week, long after the agreement had been hashed out by Guy Petrillo.

Your talking points are full of holes, as are most partisan talking points.

You again, do not know what the word means...it is like someone saying "it is literally raining cats and dogs".

And yes, run away to your little safespace, color me a nice rainbow while you are in there.

And now that campaign finance laws are in the public eye....let's dissect hilary clinton's 84 million dollar money laundering scheme...

84 million dollars in illegal campaign finance, money laundering for hilary.....

Analysis | What's behind the claim that Hillary Clinton got '$84 million of potentially illegal campaign contributions?'

“The DNC, in turn, contributed most of those funds to HFA, made coordinated expenditures with HFA and otherwise transferred control of its money to HFA, as both the DNC’s own public filings and former DNC chairwoman Donna Brazile’s public confessions make clear,” Backer wrote in the complaint. “In McCutcheon v. FEC, 134 S. Ct. 1434, 1455 (2014), the Supreme Court itself recognized this precise arrangement would flatly violate federal earmarking restrictions, … though the court dismissed the possibility of such a flagrantly illegal scheme as ‘unlikely’ to occur. Not even the Supreme Court could anticipate the extent to which the Democratic Party and its elite, wealthy donor class would commit willful felonies in a futile attempt to facilitate Clinton’s election.”
------

“If state parties never had any actual custody or control, the ‘allocation’ of funds to them was never a contribution to them, but rather an attempt to paper the funds through strawmen on the way to the DNC, where the funds were placed under the control of Team Clinton in Brooklyn,” Backer wrote.

“Thus, the $300,000(ish) from Calvin Klein was not a contribution to each of the participating entities, but rather an excessive contribution to at least the DNC, and since they took that money and put it under the custody and control of Team Clinton, it is an excessive contribution to the campaign. If that’s how it was pitched to donors (I’ll bet you a steak dinner on that one), those doing the pitching violated federal law.”

Gator's going to come and say that you are wrong when you said the DNC "contributed" the funds to HFA. He's going to say it wasn't a contribution, it was a donation. And he won't get off the point because that's how he rolls

------

I am more than good with Hillary being looked into some more.

But your attempt at whataboutism does not change what Cohen or Trump did.

Pointing to someone else's bad behavior is just an admission of guilt.

------

No... nothing Trump is accused of doing is illegal.... you lying about it over and over will not make it illegal no matter how you try.

------

No... nothing Trump is accused of doing is illegal.... you lying about it over and over will not make it illegal no matter how you try.

At this point you are 100% correct...yet you all keep playing the whatabout game, it is almost like you know in your little hearts he is dirty

------

At this point you are 100% correct...yet you all keep playing the whatabout game, it is almost like you know in your little hearts he is dirty

Of course he is dirty..... he was a democrat long before he was a Republican, and he was a real estate developer in New York and around the world....... it is you asshats who refuse to admit hilary is the most corrupt human being to exist.....

------

Of course he is dirty..... he was a democrat long before he was a Republican, and he was a real estate developer in New York and around the world....... it is you asshats who refuse to admit hilary is the most corrupt human being to exist.....

You can search long and hard and will never find a post from me defending Hillary. This stupidity that so many of you have that if one does not like Trump they must love Hillary is just getting fucking old after all this time.

You are the partisan sheep here, not me.

------

The term "whatabout" is just an admission that you are proud to be a hypocrite.

------

The term "whatabout" is just an admission that you are proud to be a hypocrite.

No, it is 100% accurate term for what is happening and it is 100% of the time used by the hypocrites to excuse the behavior of their savior by pointing to the behavior of another.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back