Trump Is Cleared: El Salvador President Takes Responsibility For Drowning Of Father & Daughter

What about being OVERWHELMED with LIMITED RESOURCES that you do not comprehend, amigo???
That's your excuse? The decision was made to be harsh and draconian as a deterrent. Now that the harsh measures are leaking out republicans are bewildered that Americans still have some decency.
You do know, those are Obama's cages. You dumbshits need to check the dates on the photos before you try to make Trump look bad with them.
You dumbshits need to quit criticizing Obama for allegedly doing what you love Trump for doing.
We already know that Obama caged the kids to keep them away from the adults. We have no idea who these people are. They say a ten year old girl had ten different guys semen in her when she arrived. So what you saying keep these people together. What? A couple more semen givers is no big deal? Keeping the kids by themselves is one thing I agreed with Obama on.
You don't really care what happens to any of them, by now I can't believe any Trump supporter does.
Do you seriously expect anyone to think that YOU care about these people and the children? If you gave a rats shiny ass about these people you would not advocate encouraging people to place their kids at risk. You'd demand that their governments provide some security for their own people with some of the U.S. aid dollars that flow south. A few weeks ago the liberal mantra was that it was a made up crisis. You should look at that picture til you puke knowing that your party used that baby for political purposes by keeping a policy of using children as pawns in place. The only reason she was on his back was because they've been told that children are the golden tickets.

The Most Heroic Child Rescues Made By Border Patrol Agents

So when the border patrol rescues kids and familes from the river are they still treating people like garbage?
Does Trump get credits for people who are saved by drowning? hell no, but if one person slips through and does drown its all Trumps fault. Never mind that people have been trying to swim across that river for ever.

That's your excuse? The decision was made to be harsh and draconian as a deterrent. Now that the harsh measures are leaking out republicans are bewildered that Americans still have some decency.
You do know, those are Obama's cages. You dumbshits need to check the dates on the photos before you try to make Trump look bad with them.
You dumbshits need to quit criticizing Obama for allegedly doing what you love Trump for doing.
We already know that Obama caged the kids to keep them away from the adults. We have no idea who these people are. They say a ten year old girl had ten different guys semen in her when she arrived. So what you saying keep these people together. What? A couple more semen givers is no big deal? Keeping the kids by themselves is one thing I agreed with Obama on.
You don't really care what happens to any of them, by now I can't believe any Trump supporter does.
Do you seriously expect anyone to think that YOU care about these people and the children? If you gave a rats shiny ass about these people you would not advocate encouraging people to place their kids at risk. You'd demand that their governments provide some security for their own people with some of the U.S. aid dollars that flow south. A few weeks ago the liberal mantra was that it was a made up crisis. You should look at that picture til you puke knowing that your party used that baby for political purposes by keeping a policy of using children as pawns in place. The only reason she was on his back was because they've been told that children are the golden tickets.
You've let too many horrible unfeeling people speak for you on this issue. The right has failed the humanity test on this. Too late to go back now.

Neither do you as I see no concern from you for Americans.
You’re just another illegal who hates Trump.

Oh I'm an illegal now? You're stupid.
I remember something about you not being an American.

My heritage is of little importance when we are talking about kindness and decency.

You've let too many horrible unfeeling people speak for you on this issue. The right has failed the humanity test on this. Too late to go back now.
Just a ittle over two years ago. You didn't care about humanity. Imagine that one!

Would you say the same if one of these kids, killed one of your loved ones?

My heritage is of little importance when we are talking about kindness and decency.
How many illegals are in your house?

Obviously, when it comes to those we aren’t discussing any nations South of the Border where some of my relatives escaped from.
Of course they were professionals.

Are you a mutt?
A Jeff?
A Liberal piece of shit?

Are you a mutt?
A Jeff?
A Liberal piece of shit?
A liberal. Lol

You mean horrible unfeeling people like you? Your false piety is evident. People like you created this nightmare because Democrats can't survive without a serf class. How much misery could have been averted if liberals had really cared about the people they pretend to care about and demanded that their home nations be made safe and prosperous? Had many lives would have been saved if liberals had turned their focus to helping eliminate cartels instead of partnering with them by giving them humans to sell instead of drugs? People like you sicken me.

What is your heritage and race?

Forum List

Back