Trump Is Different, and Different Scares People

Trump is an amazing story. Remember people, you've asked how long for a change in DC? Who better than Donald Trump?

Yep- the American success story- Son of a wealthy man, raised in wealth, hired into wealth, supported into wealth.

Totally unqualified and inadequate to the job of leading our country.
many of our politicians seem to be born into a wealthy family....and a hell of a lot of them are pretty inadequate in doing their jobs as the current approval rating of Congress tells us....

Unhinged, petty and vindictive is what scares people. Oh yeah, and the ego maniacal self centeredness isn't comforting either.
Mueller is making Trump pee in his pants Soon he'll lose it completely and men in white jacket will come for him

Trump is an amazing story. Remember people, you've asked how long for a change in DC? Who better than Donald Trump?

Yep- the American success story- Son of a wealthy man, raised in wealth, hired into wealth, supported into wealth.

many of our politicians seem to be born into a wealthy family....and a hell of a lot of them are pretty inadequate in doing their jobs as the current approval rating of Congress tells us....
too many imho became wealthy while in congress

A change for the better would have been nice BUT repubs gave us a lowlife scum of the earth

no argument there ed.....

A change for the better would have been nice BUT repubs gave us a lowlife scum of the earth
you got that wrong ed.....the democrats gave us trump by running a not well liked or trusted person with the most taint trailing behind her than maybe anyone before her ..with all the Democrats in the fucking country she was the best they could come up with?......

The thing that scares 'em all, top Dems, top GOP, media....

is that Trump is not 100% owned, like they are, by this sinister monster...

The left is owned by Soros, who is pushing for one world government. The right recognizes that Israel has always been an ally and it's wrong to leave them at the mercy of the radical Muslims, who want the country annihilated.

The thing that scares 'em all, top Dems, top GOP, media....

is that Trump is not 100% owned, like they are, by this sinister monster...

The left is owned by Soros, who is pushing for one world government. The right recognizes that Israel has always been an ally and it's wrong to leave them at the mercy of the radical Muslims, who want the country annihilated.
who is pushing for one world government
so was this fellow named Jesus....

you got that wrong ed.....the democrats gave us trump by running a not well liked or trusted person with the most taint trailing behind her than maybe anyone before her ..with all the Democrats in the fucking country she was the best they could come up with?......
Guess the best don't always win Look at the repubs. Trump was the best?? Just back from Saratoga Was there for a week ,,bet on the best horses ,,,,Now I'm broke

it's wrong to leave them at the mercy of the radical Muslims, who want the country annihilated.

Like everything else that comes out of your treasonous pie hole, that is 100% bullshit too...

After Israel and LBJ offed JFK.... the CIA has now published what it observed in 67

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move.[11]

And then LBJ got on TV and claimed Israel was attacked and was just defending itself... with 100% US made weapons all billed to the US taxpayer and denied to our troops in Vietnam.

Real amazing Born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple Law firms have been protecting this dirty pos trump, for 40 years

If your whole family is lawyering up, you'd think you'd hope law enforcement treats people with a presumption of innocence.

GOD despises Trump
Wow are you kidding me? You’re telling me the evangelicals believe that God will pass judgement on anyone who opposes and tries to stop the Republican President’s plan for the US. I find that hard to believe that God picked this lying, cheating, stealing, raping racist to push His agenda. The Republican President is everything God despises in man

Jim Bakker Warns That God’s Judgment Will Fall On Those Who Dare To Oppose Trump | Right Wing Watch
Jim Bakker issued a warning on his television show yesterday that judgment will fall on anyone who dares to oppose God's effort to save America via President…
RIGHTWINGWATCH.ORG

Trump is pro American.

The post 1998 GOP is 100% pro Israel and 0% for America.

Hence, the GOP hates Trump....

"You think that if you don't fight back then maybe they'll like you, stop picking on you, calling you a freak. Well, here's what it is. They don't like you. They don't dislike you. They're afraid of you. You're different. Sooner or later different scares people. Victim or not; make a decision." The Accountant, 2016

Ever since Trump's reality TV show I haven't liked how he treats people. I don't wish him misfortune and I do my best to respect his Presidency, however it does shape my viewpoint. What the author of the article sees as fear due to differences, I see as a situation that's similar to a substitute teacher that hasn't gained respect of the students.

GOD despises Trump
Wow are you kidding me? You’re telling me the evangelicals believe that God will pass judgement on anyone who opposes and tries to stop the Republican President’s plan for the US. I find that hard to believe that God picked this lying, cheating, stealing, raping racist to push His agenda. The Republican President is everything God despises in man

Jim Bakker Warns That God’s Judgment Will Fall On Those Who Dare To Oppose Trump | Right Wing Watch
Jim Bakker issued a warning on his television show yesterday that judgment will fall on anyone who dares to oppose God's effort to save America via President…
RIGHTWINGWATCH.ORG
I was always wondering why would God judge the wicked's souls to live in the center of this earth forever without any reasons. That would be unjust, and God is a just God. The only way to make pagan to believe that He exists, that it will have to take an unnatural phenomenon. But these prophecies has been spreading throughout the internet, years ago, that even one of the prophets had died before Pres. Trump had step into office. That he predicted over three years ago, that they will shout out impeach, impeach, and predicted everything that is going to happen to this President. But even after this , that the wicked still fights against God, and which that is unforgivable. Now I see why God will banished these wicked souls to the dark realm forever. It is because that they cannot be changed.

Luke 16:
29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

giphy.gif

Reps had lots of different choices, the dems not so much

Reps had lots of different choices, the dems not so much
And trump bad mouthed every other candidate A real class act

I think many people might have voted for Trump because he represents change. For low income folks, they don't see a way out. Globalization, automation has squashed their salaries. They needed to blame the immigrants at least that felt like something that they can stop, a tangible threat. Stop immigrants and our salary will rise to 2-3x of current etc.

Trump has always been an opportunist, a pure salesman. If current political wind is leftist leaning, he'll run as a democrat and make all the promises to satisfy that base. No different to him. Trump's family is business oriented, just from the fact that Kushner, Trump Jr. is ready to deal with the Russians, you can tell they aren't particularly picky who they get in bed with to further their ends.

I don't think ethics, morality ever bothered the Trump family a bit. Truth be told he's a practical asshole, but as long as his your asshole. However, judging from his narcissistic personality, and his past experiences. He always ends up turning against the very people who support him.

Forum List

Back