Trump is DOJ target

It's unfortunate that we are here.

Soon Hunter will be facing something retaliatory and it will continue to swirl as it heads for the drain.

1. Hunter will never be found guilty or even charged with any serious crime

2. The continued NAME RECOGNITION that Hunter is getting because of these GOP accusations will line him up nicely for a 2028 Presidential run.

3. Everyone (especially Evangelicals) loves a redeemed sinner!

Where the hell did you stagger in from? As soon as you wrote "Dems/ Marxists " you lost all credibility if ever you had any. Please tell the class when Democrats advocated for the confiscation of private property, the dismantling of Capitalism and mandated ownership of the means of production by the state. You should read the Communist Manifesto before you continue to senslessly blather about Marxism

As for crime, Hunter Bided made some mistakes but his case is being litigated in accordance with established protocol for such matter. You people can do nothing more than to deflect to Hunter Biden , of Clinton, or Obama when confronted with the reality the the real crime family is the Trumps .

You want to talk about Hunters gun permit. I want to talk about Jared Kushner got $2B from the Saudi’s after Donald stole classified documents that may have been shared with the Saudis and others

As far as the Orange Ogre himself is concerned, there is a lot of verified shit on him concerning the documents, Jan.6 and other attempts to subvert democracy and the peaceful transfer of power. Any who still supports him is brain washed or so currupt themselves that none of it matters
Your TDS is a debilitating ailment.

And yes, Hunter Biden made some mistakes.

The Titanic took on some water.

Former President Donald Trump claimed Tuesday that he is anticipating another potential criminal indictment, this time related to the special counsel probe into the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack.

Trump wrote in a Truth Social post that “Deranged Jack Smith,” the special prosecutor appointed by Attorney General Merrick Garland, sent his attorneys a letter saying he is “a TARGET” of the investigation and has “a very short 4 days to report to the Grand Jury, which almost always means an Arrest and Indictment.”

More at the link below...

Great news! Sounds like Jack Smith is keeping very busy. Sounds like an arrest and indictment are forthcoming. What do you think?

Note to Mods
I did a search prior to posting this thread - but nothing popped up. However, I've since learned that someone posted a similar thread earlier in Breaking News.
I think it's abfab....

They said it had the "appearance" of misinformation.

That's a lie I believe I have corrected you on before.

But that is what trumpers do. They lie in a thread, get called out in it; and then repeat the same lie in other threads.

No shame. No integrity. Only lies.
You do realize they think you are following and enabling a deception, as well - don't you?

Things are turned around and upside-down, and it just keeps going on and on and on.

1. Hunter will never be found guilty or even charged with any serious crime

2. The continued NAME RECOGNITION that Hunter is getting because of these GOP accusations will line him up nicely for a 2028 Presidential run.

3. Everyone (especially Evangelicals) loves a redeemed sinner!

Well, let's hope that Hunter is never forced to deal with being unfairly pursued (not saying Trump is).

As for 2....well, he could not be any worse than our last four.

As for 3, you mean he'll start paying child support willingly ?

Things have just gotten way to weird.

It's unfortunate that we are here.

Soon Hunter will be facing something retaliatory and it will continue to swirl as it heads for the drain.
This may come as a shock, but it isn't about what some miscreant defines as "equity", it's about evidence.
Grifty is unmatched in generating it

Former President Donald Trump claimed Tuesday that he is anticipating another potential criminal indictment, this time related to the special counsel probe into the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack.

Trump wrote in a Truth Social post that “Deranged Jack Smith,” the special prosecutor appointed by Attorney General Merrick Garland, sent his attorneys a letter saying he is “a TARGET” of the investigation and has “a very short 4 days to report to the Grand Jury, which almost always means an Arrest and Indictment.”

More at the link below...

Great news! Sounds like Jack Smith is keeping very busy. Sounds like an arrest and indictment are forthcoming. What do you think?

Note to Mods
I did a search prior to posting this thread - but nothing popped up. However, I've since learned that someone posted a similar thread earlier in Breaking News.

Of Course.
This is what 3rd world countries do.

Well, let's hope that Hunter is never forced to deal with being unfairly pursued (not saying Trump is).

As for 2....well, he could not be any worse than our last four.

As for 3, you mean he'll start paying child support willingly ?

Things have just gotten way to weird.
Historians rank Obama #8

13 pages of this already. Who didn't know that Trump is a DoJ target? Did Trump think he was not?

fcb9a9bc04e22e00e64823d950a07f15.jpg

Forum List

Back