Trump is DOJ target

Name one thing that I was wrong about re: Covid.

You realize even the NYT came out today and said that at least 30% of Covid deaths were wrongly calculated, and were not Covid deaths at all, right?

But keep pulling for your man, ole crooked Biden. Mac.
Which is it? Is he an old senile man or is he a shrewed criminal?

Someone else broke the glass. They're lucky they didn't get shot. But the cop had his gun and warned them don't or I'll shoot. She didn't think they were serious so she tried to jump through the window and she got blown backward. Guess what? No one else went through that window. House members were saved from the mob. If you don't think so, it's because you're a brainwashed Trumpbot. We know. Unredeemable and deplorable.
Why didn't the cops just arrest her? Murder, period.

I expect you guys to think the next election will be stolen.

Are you going to lead the charge this time?
They were planning to say that in 2024 right after they stole 2020. These things are planned years in advance. Are you so stupid you cannot figure that out?

Oh good. Horseshit is back to his one trick pony cral of asking meaningless questions.
Don't presume to tell anyone what is, or isn't, meaningless.

Your inability to determine meaning is likely one of the reasons you are now "back again".

They were planning to say that in 2024 right after they stole 2020. These things are planned years in advance. Are you so stupid you cannot figure that out?

Save of course, that 2020 wasn't 'stolen'. That's just a grift your ilk use to raise money.

Every count, recount, hand count, machine count, official tally, certified result, audit, forensic audit, state tally, electoral vote and law enforcement investigation show the same thing:

A landslide Biden victory.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back