Trump is DOJ target

Don't presume to tell anyone what is, or isn't, meaningless.

Your inability to determine meaning is likely one of the reasons you are now "back again".
I need to tell you what’s meaningless since you are tragically far too retarded to discern such things on your own.

It’s one of the reasons I’ve always run rings around you, lass.

I need to tell you what’s meaningless since you are tragically far too retarded to discern such things on your own.

It’s one of the reasons I’ve always run rings around you, lass.
If "always", you shouldn't have a problem citing one example..

Bear in mind that your insistence on how things should be don't trump what they actually are.

Save of course, that 2020 wasn't 'stolen'. That's just a grift your ilk use to raise money.

Every count, recount, hand count, machine count, official tally, certified result, audit, forensic audit, state tally, and electoral vote and law enforcement investigation show the same thing:

A landslide Biden victory.
Tired excuses from a corrupt government and media do not prove anything but their corruption and dishonesty. Period.

Former President Donald Trump claimed Tuesday that he is anticipating another potential criminal indictment, this time related to the special counsel probe into the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack.

Trump wrote in a Truth Social post that “Deranged Jack Smith,” the special prosecutor appointed by Attorney General Merrick Garland, sent his attorneys a letter saying he is “a TARGET” of the investigation and has “a very short 4 days to report to the Grand Jury, which almost always means an Arrest and Indictment.”

More at the link below...

Great news! Sounds like Jack Smith is keeping very busy. Sounds like an arrest and indictment are forthcoming. What do you think?

Note to Mods
I did a search prior to posting this thread - but nothing popped up. However, I've since learned that someone posted a similar thread earlier in Breaking News.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

:laughing0301: Your "historians" were around when Obama was president and biased one way or another
towards him. This isn't that hard, let those who weren't emotionally attached write their opinions.
That means they bore direct witness and would likely be the sources on which their grandkids rely.

Why didn't the cops just arrest her? Murder, period.

Because if she gets through, that entire mob gets through. And a few cops can't keep that entire mob out of the House chamber where some lawmakers and staff were still holed up. While one cop is busy arresting her, the other cops would have had to open up on that mob to keep them out. Who knows how many would have died then. So consider her a hero who sacrificed her life so many others wouldn't get killed.

Your TDS is a debilitating ailment.

And yes, Hunter Biden made some mistakes.

The Titanic took on some water.
So that's it? You're just going to run from your rediculous claim that Dems are Maexists? You're going to continue to harp on Hunter and ignore the extensive and now verified criminal history of Trump and his minions? Damn! you're just a lightweight troll , You might want to have a look at this:

“If you are innocent and want to be vindicated, you ask for a trial before the election,” he wrote on Twitter. “If you are guilty and want to run on victimization, without being undermined by facts and law, you don’t.”

Weissmann has previously warned that the case against Trump is a strong one ― especially given an audio recording of the former president bragging that he had classified documents in his possession after leaving the White House.

My guess is it pertains to the fake electors scheme.

Seems likely. These fakes submitting fraudulent election documents was very likely a crime. As was conspiring for such a criminal scheme.

Because if she gets through, that entire mob gets through. And a few cops can't keep that entire mob out of the House chamber where some lawmakers and staff were still holed up. While one cop is busy arresting her, the other cops would have had to open up on that mob to keep them out. Who knows how many would have died then. So consider her a hero who sacrificed her life so many others wouldn't get killed.
Wrong. Unarmed and only 5 foot two. Your excuses do not cut it. It was murder and most likely planned also.

I see a lot of Liberals here wetting themselves in excitement. Your wet dreams are really about Trump. You obsess about him and have done so for 6 years now. Stop fantasizing about him. Time for you to go outside and play now.

I realize that, as a child, his only reactions are going to be to attack, insult and lie.

But you'd think even HE would understand the context and not go after these people.

Oh well.
On the one hand, we are witnessing spontaneous fits of ill-temper, irrational, petulant, and self-indulgent. His defense attorneys have probably tried suppling him with a surfeit of ketchup packets as a methadone treatment that failed.

On the other hand, while serving no litigative purpose whatever, his puerile displays thrill his enthralled worshipers whom he is well aware would not even be critical of his shooting people on Fifth Avenue.

Screen Shot 2023-07-16 at 10.20.09 AM.png

Forum List

Back