Trump is DOJ target

How is something "very likely" a crime? You fucking dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

It depends on the statutes that Jack cites in his indictment.

I think the electoral fraud that Trump and his team attempted to perpetrate are the likely source of the indictments.

I see a lot of Liberals here wetting themselves in excitement. Your wet dreams are really about Trump. You obsess about him and have done so for 6 years now. Stop fantasizing about him. Time for you to go outside and play now.

Or maybe we just love due process.

It's unfortunate that we are here.

Soon Hunter will be facing something retaliatory and it will continue to swirl as it heads for the drain.
Nah. The Liberal Media will cover up anything about Hunter. (think Cocaine/White House) When it comes to Trump, they are breathless with excitement to try and take him down.

I do notice this: Whenever it comes to hurting Trump, many suffer who try to hurt him. I think they call it Karma. That whore comes to mind and she ended up having to pay his legal expenses. What was it $250,000 or $650,000. Stormy Ducktales....

Biden can get money (bribes) from China and Ukraine. Talking is bad though. Why do liberals refuse to be taken seriously?

Nah. The Liberal Media will cover up anything about Hunter. (think Cocaine/White House) When it comes to Trump, they are breathless with excitement to try and take him down.

I do notice this: Whenever it comes to hurting Trump, many suffer who try to hurt him. I think they call it Karma. That whore comes to mind and she ended up having to pay his legal expenses. What was it $250,000 or $650,000. Stormy Ducktales....
The media doesn't prosecute.

It depends on the statutes that Jack cites in his indictment.

I think the electoral fraud that Trump and his team attempted to perpetrate are the likely source of the indictments.
We won't know until the charges are spelled out in the indictment. Judging by Smith's previous work on the document case, it will be devastating for Trump.

And what's your evidence that the cocaine in the white house is Hunter's?

If you have none....then why would the 'liberal media' be promoting such an idea?

We won't know until the charges are spelled out in the indictment. Judging by Smith's previous work on the document case, it will be devastating for Trump.

We don't, I agree. I'm offering my assessment of what I consider likely based on the interviews he's done, the letter he sent Trump and the fake electors and their fraudulent election documents.

Until we see the indictment, we can't be sure.

I see a lot of Liberals here wetting themselves in excitement. Your wet dreams are really about Trump. You obsess about him and have done so for 6 years now. Stop fantasizing about him. Time for you to go outside and play now.

We were pretty obsessed with Hitler and Mussolini as well - and very excited when they went down.

It's stopped raining here, and my work day is just about done. I think I will go outside for a while...Thanks!

On the one hand, we are witnessing spontaneous fits of ill-temper, irrational, petulant, and self-indulgent. His defense attorneys have probably tried suppling him with a surfeit of ketchup packets as a methadone treatment that failed.

On the other hand, while serving no litigative purpose whatever, his puerile displays thrill his enthralled worshipers whom he is well aware would not even be critical of his shooting people on Fifth Avenue.

Just inexplicable. The more he behaves like a spoiled child, the happier they are with him.

It's a central element in their love and devotion. He is the living, breathing expression of their paranoid, manipulated rage.

And what's your evidence that the cocaine in the white house is Hunter's?

If you have none....then why would the 'liberal media' be promoting such an idea?
It's Biden's to keep him aware and energetic enough to speak for 15 minutes a week. Even if he sounds retarded when he does. The retarded part is good cause it makes people realize he is still a democrat.

Then you could be a historian with 19th century Russia, but not a historian
of a president that started serving 14 years ago. :rolleyes-41:
I should first note that I can't quite believe that you are laboring the topic of bias with me.

I majored in Studies, rather than History, in my belief that contemporaneous fiction revealed more than "perspective".

But let me drown this crap in the tub. The panel was comprised of 170+ respondents.

When the rankings of those identifying as Republ8can or Conservative were isolated, Grifty finished at #41

Forum List

Back