Trump is DOJ target

360098045_696015495963361_8736544831597161859_n.jpg
No crimes in that list

When you cut and paste nonsense from leftist rags such as H.P, you're pressing a Dem / Marxist agenda. Impress us all by wearing your Che Guevara tee shirt
So what are you saying ? That the HP article is what ? Fake news. Really ? Got anything else. Like I said. you're a light weight Trump troll. I'm bored with you already and we just met

I suppose it escapes you that a predictable pattern of behavior for Marxist retrogrades is the persecution of political enemies. That pattern precisely describes the Dem / Marxist politburo managed by the Biden Crime Syndicate.
It is called law enforcement. And by the way, it is Trump who wanted to use the DOJ to go after enemies and he has clearly stated that he will do it again if re-elected. I am not impressed with you

You people ran a 4 year long fraud of lies and deceit as you pressed the ridiculous Russia collusion hoax and the Biden Politburo is now training its lap dogs on Trump, solely for political purposes. The Biden Crime Syndicate had their lackeys in social media suppress the voices of those not speaking the Dem / Marxist propaganda.
You can't seem to do anything besides regurgitate right wing talking points. Do ou even have a brain?

Wrong. Unarmed and only 5 foot two. Your excuses do not cut it. It was murder and most likely planned also.

LOL

Her size and armed or not is irrelevant. Byrd was not shooting at her as much as he was shooting at that crowd to keep them at bay. Whoever breached that barricade was going to get shot to And it worked. He took out only one from that violent mob and then they backed the fuck down.

Arrest for what? asking people to march peacefully?
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding.

Seditious Conspiracy.

Racketeering.

Also, 52 U.S. Code § 20511.

Also, violations of the Electoral Count Act.

And what crime that Trump was charged with do you think that Hillary, Pence or Biden should be charged with?

Specifically.
Oh that was slick.. NOTTTT !!!!!

Comparing apples to oranges eh ?

His post was referring to having balance, and avoiding the double standard or two tiered justice system.... But you knew that.

Oh that was slick.. NOTTTT !!!!!

Comparing apples to oranges eh ?

His post was referring to having balance, and avoiding the double standard or two tiered justice system.... But you knew that.

And how is the justice system two tiered? What crime is Trump being charged with that Hillary, Biden or Pence should have been charged with?

Because it sounds like what you're demanding......is the freedom to commit any crime with no accountability.

No.

Forum List

Back