Trump is DOJ target

You don't know what BET is?

Black Entertainment Network.

When was the poll taken?

When were the results published?

Who was the control group?

Who other than BET was involved in the poll?

How long was the poll conducted?

How many people participated in the poll?

What were the ages of people involved in the poll (age range of those polled)

Be more specific. All you did use the name of one network, you did not in anyway provide any relevant information.

You must be referring to the Covid disaster. Yes he has blood on his hands
Nonsense.

Get help for your debilitating condition of TDS.

Take responsibility for the failures of the Dem / Marxists and for the willful damage they caused with school lockdowns, phony mask mandates, business closures and just general idiot behavior.

Black Entertainment Network.

When was the poll taken?

When were the results published?

Who was the control group?

Be more specific. All you did use the name of network, you did not in anyway provide any relevant information.

You
Are
A
Hoot.

Nonsense.

Get help for your debilitating condition of TDS.

Take responsibility for the failures of the Dem / Marxists and for the willful damage they caused with school lockdowns, phony mask mandates, business closures and just general idiot behavior.
So, you're into horse paste?

YOU get down on your knees and open you mouth for a known Maxist/Leninist/Communist.....former Lieutenant Colonel in K.G.B. Vladimir Putin....you love him.
As usual, your stuttering and mumbling is pointless.

So, you're into horse paste?
I have a general idea what that is supposed to mean.

I guess when you’re incapable of making a coherent argument, you have no choice but to go with what you know.

You got that wrong, too, you abysmally ignorant twat.

They can’t have an arraignment before an indictment. And he’s been offered a chance to testify in 4 days.

Do you ever get anything right? Ever?

Damn, you’re worthless.
I stand corrected.
Let me rephrase that.

So what new charges against orange golf boy do you predict will be unsealed when he appears for this next indictment within 4 days as ordered?

Are you happier with that troll boi?

Posting that fake video again doesn't make Trump's words match what he is saying. You guys think repetition somehow makes your lies true. Sad little Marxists.
So, a magaturd brings up his intolerance to repetition, eh? :auiqs.jpg: Wow. Irony doesn't even exist with you morons. Sad!

BTW: You dropped this big bunch o' words:

* Fuck Your Feelings *
* Build the Wall *
* MAGA *
* Alternative facts *
* Fake News *
* Witch Hunt *
* CRT *
* Antifa *
* Groomer *
* Woke *
* Hoax *
* Deep State *
* Indictment *
* Nothing Burger *
* America First *
* Globalist *
* Leftist *
* MARXIST * <<<bingo!
* Democrat party *
* Patriot *
* J6 *
* Political Prisoner *
* Elite *

It's a lot. Better phone a friend. :113:

As usual, your stuttering and mumbling is pointless.

I tell the truth.

U.S. Says Russia Was Given Trump Campaign Polling Data In 2016.

WASHINGTON (AP) — It was one of the more tantalizing, yet unresolved, questions of the investigation into possible connections between Russia and Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign: Why was a business associate of campaign chairman Paul Manafort given internal polling data — and what did he do with it?

A Treasury Department statement Thursday offered a potentially significant clue, asserting that Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian and Ukrainian political consultant, had shared sensitive campaign and polling information with Russian intelligence services.

Kilimnik has long been alleged by U.S. officials to have ties to Russian intelligence. But the statement in a broader Treasury Department sanctions announcement was the first time the U.S. government had so directly drawn a connection from the Trump campaign to the Kremlin’s intelligence services. The revelation was all the more startling because it went beyond any allegation made in either special counsel Robert Mueller’s 2019 report or in an even more damning and detailed document released last year by the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Kilimnik was a Lieutenant Colonel in the G.R.U. (Russian Military Intelligence Service). Manafart gave private voter data. It's called collusion.

What difference does it make how many????

He wasn’t even the President!!

I know, it’s not a crime when a democrat does it
That depends sycophant frank on how you took them and if you return them when requersted.

I tell the truth.

U.S. Says Russia Was Given Trump Campaign Polling Data In 2016.

WASHINGTON (AP) — It was one of the more tantalizing, yet unresolved, questions of the investigation into possible connections between Russia and Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign: Why was a business associate of campaign chairman Paul Manafort given internal polling data — and what did he do with it?

A Treasury Department statement Thursday offered a potentially significant clue, asserting that Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian and Ukrainian political consultant, had shared sensitive campaign and polling information with Russian intelligence services.

Kilimnik has long been alleged by U.S. officials to have ties to Russian intelligence. But the statement in a broader Treasury Department sanctions announcement was the first time the U.S. government had so directly drawn a connection from the Trump campaign to the Kremlin’s intelligence services. The revelation was all the more startling because it went beyond any allegation made in either special counsel Robert Mueller’s 2019 report or in an even more damning and detailed document released last year by the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Kilimnik was a Lieutenant Colonel in the G.R.U. (Russian Military Intelligence Service). Manafart gave private voter data. It's called collusion.
You conspiracy theorists will ride the TDS train.

I stand corrected.
Let me rephrase that.

So what new charges against orange golf boy do you predict will be unsealed when he appears for this next indictment within 4 days as ordered?

Are you happier with that troll boi?
You’re still wrong, dope. He hasn’t been “ordered” to do anything in 4 days. Smith doesn’t have any power to issue any order to President Trump.

Trump has 4 days to come in to testify if he and his attorneys are so inclined.

Are you ever going to be right, troll twat?

So, a magaturd brings up his intolerance to repetition, eh? :auiqs.jpg: Wow. Irony doesn't even exist with you morons. Sad!

BTW: You dropped this big bunch o' words:

* Fuck Your Feelings *
* Build the Wall *
* MAGA *
* Alternative facts *
* Fake News *
* Witch Hunt *
* CRT *
* Antifa *
* Groomer *
* Woke *
* Hoax *
* Deep State *
* Indictment *
* Nothing Burger *
* America First *
* Globalist *
* Leftist *
* MARXIST * <<<bingo!
* Democrat party *
* Patriot *
* J6 *
* Political Prisoner *
* Elite *

It's a lot. Better phone a friend. :113:
It's still a fake video. Most of that list bears repeating until it sinks into thick, lefty skulls.

You’re still wrong, dope. He hasn’t been “ordered” to do anything in 4 days. Smith doesn’t have any power to issue any order to President Trump.

Trump has 4 days to come in to testify if he and his attorneys are so inclined.

Are you ever going to be right, troll twat?
Former. It's former president Trump

BREAKING: The lead investigator for the January 6 Committee drops bombshell, puts Trump on notice that Special Counsel Jack Smith’s target letter means that he will be charged as “the leader” of the “conspiracy” to steal Biden’s win on January 6.

But it gets WORSE for Trump…

The investigator, Timothy Heaphy declared that Trump will be federally charged for the exact same “serious” crime that January 6 Committee member Jamie Raskin recommended that he be charged with in his final report, noting that “the order that Raskin used is exactly the order that I think we'll see in the indictment. The lead charge here, in my view, is federal charge 1512(c). The evidence will show that the president and his co-conspirators specifically intended to obstruct, impede, and interfere with an official proceeding, a joint session in which President Biden's election was eventually certified.”

But it gets better. The lead investigator then put Trump’s inner circle that they may be charged as well, declaring that, “I think you'll see an indictment that will charge the former president, the leader of a group. Conspiracy is an agreement, a group of people that agree to commit additional crime, which in this case is obstruction of the proceedings. So, you could see four, five, six people. It may go all the way out to the Republican National Committee operatives that were suggesting the submission of the fake elector schemes, or it may be a more tightly held inner circle? Eastman, Giuliani, Jeff Clark, Mark Meadows… the entire inner circle who were helping the president essentially execute that multipart plan that the select committee laid out could have exposure."

May be an image of 1 person and text

Forum List

Back