Trump is DOJ target

First of all you little shit stain it's EX,

It is still President Trump.

twice impeached, failed, one-term, currently indicted,

Doesn’t change the fact that he is properly called President Trump, you filthy asshole.
Second, IF he wants a chance to speak to his "innocence" and clear his (ahem!) good name, he'll damn sure want to show up and advocate for himself right?
Your ignorance is amusing. And you’re very wrong. He has a chance to testify at trial. Of course, he can’t be required to. It’s entirely his choice. You libturds hate Constitutional rights
I see the grownups in your home forgot to lock you out with the parental controls again huh?
MuddledMick. I know you’re a complete scumbag motherfucking asshole, but leave family out of it. It’s in the rules you agreed to you twat rash.
But while you're here, enlighten us with your prediction ok?
What are you trying to ask now, you retard?
What new felony charges do you predict little orange golfboy will be facing for his role in trying to overturn the results of the legitimate 2020 election?
I leave that shit head guesswork to you shit heads. And your premise is false. He never tried to overturn the election results. What he did seek was to prevent what he believed was the theft of the election. Very different matter.

Now go work on that whole dying thing. Play in traffic. Get fire-AIDS. That kind of thing. 👍

You gonna prosecute Trump for other peoples crimes you stupid fuck? Fuck off.

Why do you like child molesters you sick fuck?
No need for that. There is enough on Trump's plate to put his ass away behind bars somewhere. I would prefer they put him in ADX Florence. For convenience.

No need for that. There is enough on Trump's plate to put his ass away behind bars somewhere. I would prefer they put him in ADX Florence. For convenience.

Why don't you answer the question? Why do you like fucking child molesters?

BREAKING: The lead investigator for the January 6 Committee drops bombshell, puts Trump on notice that Special Counsel Jack Smith’s target letter means that he will be charged as “the leader” of the “conspiracy” to steal Biden’s win on January 6.

But it gets WORSE for Trump…

The investigator, Timothy Heaphy declared that Trump will be federally charged for the exact same “serious” crime that January 6 Committee member Jamie Raskin recommended that he be charged with in his final report, noting that “the order that Raskin used is exactly the order that I think we'll see in the indictment. The lead charge here, in my view, is federal charge 1512(c). The evidence will show that the president and his co-conspirators specifically intended to obstruct, impede, and interfere with an official proceeding, a joint session in which President Biden's election was eventually certified.”

But it gets better. The lead investigator then put Trump’s inner circle that they may be charged as well, declaring that, “I think you'll see an indictment that will charge the former president, the leader of a group. Conspiracy is an agreement, a group of people that agree to commit additional crime, which in this case is obstruction of the proceedings. So, you could see four, five, six people. It may go all the way out to the Republican National Committee operatives that were suggesting the submission of the fake elector schemes, or it may be a more tightly held inner circle? Eastman, Giuliani, Jeff Clark, Mark Meadows… the entire inner circle who were helping the president essentially execute that multipart plan that the select committee laid out could have exposure."

May be an image of 1 person and text
I've been laughting at these MAGAt chumps all along as they've been dissing the work of the J6 Committee last summer as "toothless," "irrelevant," etc.
"Hide and watch" has been my mantra.
Well....here we are.
I am sure Jack Smith will be using a good deal of evidence straight from this committee's report to secure convictions here.
But of course if these Trumptard MAGAts had just watched the hearings last summer they would have already seen this evidence and they wouldn't be sounding so clueless and desperate right now.

So. You’ve got nothing. As always.
Oh I've got TONS, you silly bitch. :auiqs.jpg:

But this isn't about me. In fact, this should be your time to shine. I wanna hear your full legal workup on how you feel subpoenas and federal indictments should be carried out when it comes to Donald J. Trump being served. Please, be as verbose as you can. :popcorn:

You gonna prosecute Trump for other peoples crimes you stupid fuck? Fuck off.

Why do you like child molesters you sick fuck?

Nope. Trump will get a fair trial and a public defender if he needs one. A jury of his peers will render a verdict. And then we toss him into the memory hole

It is still President Trump.

Doesn’t change the fact that he is properly called President Trump, you filthy asshole.

Your ignorance is amusing. And you’re very wrong. He has a chance to testify at trial. Of course, he can’t be required to. It’s entirely his choice. You libturds hate Constitutional rights

MuddledMick. I know you’re a complete scumbag motherfucking asshole, but leave family out of it. It’s in the rules you agreed to you twat rash.

What are you trying to ask now, you retard?

I leave that shit head guesswork to you shit heads. And your premise is false. He never tried to overturn the election results. What he did seek was to prevent what he believed was the theft of the election. Very different matter.

Now go work on that whole dying thing. Play in traffic. Get fire-AIDS. That kind of thing. 👍
You are most amusing when you are squirming around trying to make excuses for your little carnival barking shuckster.

The Rapist and Traitor is one of the most morally corrupt individuals ever to be elected. He attacked gold star families. His daughter made millions of dollars with her Chinese patents, after the Rapist and Traitor imposed tariffs on China.

The 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Fuck Wad Coward wanted cows to climb ladders and wanted to nuke a hurricane.
But, but he's a "stable genius" like he told the MAGA herd & they still believe it.

The Mango Dipshitting Ape is so smart that he got himself impeached twice, got his ass handed back to him in the election & is now facing two felony indictments with two more comimg by end of August.

A legend is his own fucking mind.

Forum List

Back