Trump is DOJ target

Oh I've got TONS, you silly bitch. :auiqs.jpg:

But this isn't about me. In fact, this should be your time to shine. I wanna hear your full legal workup on how you feel subpoenas and federal indictments should be carried out when it comes to Donald J. Trump being served. Please, be as verbose as you can.
Nah. You’ve got nothing. It shows.

Your question is unintelligible; and it also seems to have nothing to do with anything that has been discussed.

If you insist on trying to ask questions, try to pose one which has some semblance of sense.

If we can tie that child molester Biden to him when we throw him out.

Why DO you fucking liberals like old nasty white men that nibble on toddlers and grope and molest young girls? Why do you fucking sick shitheads embrace this sick fucking behavior?

They can relate.

But, but he's a "stable genius" like he told the MAGA herd & they still believe it.

The Mango Dipshitting Ape is so smart that he got himself impeached twice, got his ass handed back to him in the election & is now facing two felony indictments with two more comimg by end of August.

A legend is his own fucking mind.
Trump is smart when you compare him to his horse paste eating followers.

Nah. You’ve got nothing. It shows.

Your question is unintelligible; and it also seems to have nothing to do with anything that has been discussed.

If you insist on trying to ask questions, try to pose one which has some semblance of sense.
Are you refusing my fairly amicable request, then?

But, but he's a "stable genius" like he told the MAGA herd & they still believe it.

The Mango Dipshitting Ape is so smart that he got himself impeached twice, got his ass handed back to him in the election & is now facing two felony indictments with two more comimg by end of August.

A legend is his own fucking mind.
That's just how political prosecutions go. One right after another, made up, fabricated, they can do it forever.

Nope. Trump will get a fair trial and a public defender if he needs one. A jury of his peers will render a verdict. And then we toss him into the memory hole
Nope. This one is going in the history books as to how bad this nation has become and how fast.

You’re always dull and stupid. But you’re putting on a showcase today. :itsok:
What will you do once Trump is finally convicted and taken out of the picture for good babble boi?
You're going to have to find some other worthless cause to natter about and make yourself ridiculous aren't you?

Forum List

Back