Trump is DOJ target

"Paul pointed out while speaking with former special counsel Ken Starr that 60 court cases involving voter fraud claims in the election were thrown out for procedural reasons, which Starr agreed with, saying that the “vast majority” were thrown out for procedural reasons rather than merit."

You’re the one who brought it up. You shouldn’t do that if you don’t know what it means.
I know exactly what it means to have standing. You could actually look it up if you don't know what it means. It's no big deal.
But just to save a minute of research, standing means you are the injured party. I can't sue because someone hit you over the head or cheated you out of money 'cause I suffered no injury

I know exactly what it means to have standing. You could actually look it up if you don't know what it means. It's no big deal.
But just to save a minute of research, standing means you are the injured party. I can't sue because someone hit you over the head or cheated you out of money 'cause I suffered no injury
Standing means merit. The election cases were NOT rejected for lack of merit the courts cited PROCEDURAL reasons. READ about it, you're out of your depth here.

Last edited:
Standing means merit. The election cases were NOT rejected for lack of merit the courts cited PROCEDURAL reasons. READ about it, you're out of your depth here.
Type locus standi into your browser and hit go. It's that easy

You're seriously touched in the head if you believe any of that. Hillary had how many hours on the hill giving testimony?

I'd love to hear the thought process behind that statement.
While I was typing the post, I thought of Hillary and would put her in second place.

Another factor is Hunter Biden who obviously is way above any rule of law. The fact that he gets off white a light slap on the wrist and is able to evade income taxes may piss conservative voters off and get them to show up at the polls to vote.

While I was typing the post, I thought of Hillary and would put her in second place.

Another factor is Hunter Biden who obviously is way above any rule of law. The fact that he gets off white a light slap on the wrist and is able to evade income taxes may piss conservative voters off and get them to show up at the polls to vote.

So lets see.... Trump supporters are so pissed about a supposedly stolen election they don't step up to vote for Oz or Herschel walker or Kari Lake....but somehow they are going to be super-duper pissed about Hunter Biden and propel the blob to victory?

Rather hilarious calculation you're making there. But then again...you guys don't really think the election was stolen unless your outrage only extends as far as there is WiFi because all you guys have done in protest is post on a message board. Feckless.

I don't believe the Dems / Marxists flailing their Pom Poms in celebration of Biden's Soviet style politburo understand that the politburo fascists can come for them, also.
No one is coming after Crooked Donald to LOCK HIM UP because he is a political opponent of the sitting president.... ( that is what Trump would do, and has done, NOT Biden)

He's being indicted and charged with crimes he personally committed.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

It’s gotten to the point where Americans must be unflinchingly, brutally honest and denounce conservatives, Republicans, and others on the right who support and defend Trump as the neo-fascist, authoritarian enemies of democracy that they in fact are.
Copying and and pasting the above nonsense from your latest edition of “The New Marxist” is getting old, Bunky.

People who pay their back or evaded taxes do not go to jail. The IRS just wants the money owed.

Hunter's back taxes were paid.

The cases were not rejected on merit.
Feel free to click what I said. It will lead you to a post I did. In it I highlight the multiple instances a judge ruled on the merit of fraud claims. All of them are linked to the actual court orders the judge issued, so you don't have to rely on the media.

It further links to all 60 lawsuits Trump and his allies started and their fate.

It is telling by the way, and perfectly in line with the conversation about the information bubble you guys live in that, one you still believe something demonstrably wrong and two, that you believe a case that gets dismissed before going on trail all of a sudden gains merit.

It is an appeal to ignorance. "We don't know if a judge would have found the evidence convincing since he didn't rule on the evidence, therefore my belief that the evidence has merit is valid."

Forum List

Back