Trump is DOJ target

It's none of those things to me you describe. Just because you're ignorant of that photo doesn't mean others are.
So tell us the details of the photo. When was it taken? What were the circumstances?

Obviously you're completely ignorant and don't have a clue. Why would you announce on a public message board you're clueless and ignorant?

Not surprising you would defend mindless cutting and pasting of an unsourced, undated photo you can't identify as authentic.

Don't worry. Your TDS is a shared affliction among self- loathing Dems / Marxists
Mindless cutting and pasting? As opposed to simply accepting what your eyes are telling you?

I provided the source for 2 separate photos one with Maxwell and another one with Epstein and Maxwell. What do you have to doubt it.

Are we talking about the pussy grabber that was just recently found guilty in the Carroll case and has to pay her five million bucks.

Ps. Don't forget to send him some money. Cause they are really after YOU. lol
Aww, thats so cute. You're desperate to defend Sloppy Joe and his child licking. You feel slighted, right?

The politics of this are such as I see it.

It may be bad news for Biden; if I'm Biden, I want Trump. My calculus is this.

The average Trump supporter is the same guy who voted for Romney, McCain, and would have voted for Satan himself if there was an R next to his name on the ballot. They will turn out for whomever has an R next to their name in November 2024 whether it's the blob or not.

The average Republican who can't stand Trump will stay home if it's the blob on the ticket. They will find a way to stomach a woman, a black, or anyone else. Not the blob.

So I think this actually hurts Biden.

This post displays perfectly the success of the 'paid programming' that is called the 'media'. She doesn't know a damn thing about any 'Trump supporter' or 'republican', and paints her broad brush using ridiculous stereo types obediently spouting the propaganda she's been fed daily for years. Total lack of any awareness of reality, obviously lives in some urban or academic bubble where their delusion is only further bolstered by others just like her. Never has the capability to think critically, or ever have any curiosity as to why one side of a political duopoly is always the 'bad guy', the criminals, the racists, the misogynists, etc... and the other side is always the 'good guy', never does anything wrong, and a champion for the 'little guy', even when there is plenty of evidence to the contrary. A 'lefty' who apparently now loves law and authority and pushing their morals on everyone who dares to not think like them. They've become exactly what they professed decades ago to be against. I actually feel sorry for all of you idiots who have zero capability to see past the nose on your face.

Aww, thats so cute. You're desperate to defend Sloppy Joe and his child licking. You feel slighted, right?
Haven't you been informed that Joe is a bit stale upstairs and doesn't know what he's doing?

Mindless cutting and pasting? As opposed to simply accepting what your eyes are telling you?

I provided the source for 2 separate photos one with Maxwell and another one with Epstein and Maxwell. What do you have to doubt it.
So, correct. You know nothing of an unsourced, undated photo you desperately want to create an entire narrative around, while being completely ignorant of facts.

Sloppy Joe should hire you for the "Truth Bureau", you know, the position vacated by the misfit who sang songs on YouTube.

Only the worst of the worst for the Dems / Marxists.

Normal people don't think about pedo 24/7. BDS losers do. That's why people hide their children and pets from BDS pervs. And it's why children and animals instincatively shy away from BDS pervs. Children and animals can detect the perversion radiating from BDS pervs.

So, what other pervy fantasies have your Chinese masters told you to share with us? Don't hold pack. Your pervy pals want more wank material.

1. He was a criminal, not all that shrewd, as we can all see
2. Now he's a senile old man. Here he is again, embarrassing the entire nation, reading off cue cards when he should just be speaking with a national leader

This is why your opinion doesn't matter. You live in an alternate reality. I'll give you an example. Which option do you agree with

1. Trump is guilty of all the charges
2. Trump is innocent of all the charges against him

The reported letter adds to Trump’s myriad legal woes.
The former president has been indicted for allegedly mishandling classified documents. He also faces trial next year in the Stormy Daniels hush money payment case, while remaining under investigation for his attempts to overturn the 2020 election result in Georgia.

It's absolutely ridiculous to think Trump is completely innocent and yet he's being charged with so many crimes. If ANY of the charges were "trumped up" we would all know it. But from what it looks like the only ones who can explain everything away are brain dead trumpbots who repeat what Rudy says on Fox News. Insanity! You are insane lady. Ashlii Babbit insane.

Normal people don't think about pedo 24/7. BDS losers do. That's why people hide their children and pets from BDS pervs. And it's why children and animals instincatively shy away from BDS pervs. Children and animals can detect the perversion radiating from BDS pervs.

So, what other pervy fantasies have your Chinese masters told you to share with us? Don't hold pack. Your pervy pals want more wank material.
I wouldn't accuse you of being a normal person.

So tell us the details of the photo. When was it taken? What were the circumstances?

Obviously you're completely ignorant and don't have a clue. Why would you announce on a public message board you're clueless and ignorant?

LOLOL

Nice projection calling others clueless after you were caught being clueless about that photo.

As far as that photo, it's from Mar-a-Raided in '97. Here's video from several years earlier as they palled around...

So, correct. You know nothing of an unsourced, undated photo you desperately want to create an entire narrative around, while being completely ignorant of facts.

Sloppy Joe should hire you for the "Truth Bureau", you know, the position vacated by the misfit who sang songs on YouTube.

Only the worst of the worst for the Dems / Marxists.
Those photos have date, location and original source beneath them.You on the other hand can't voice a reason for your skepticism of the veracity of the photos.

Those photos have date, location and original source beneath them.You on the other hand can't voice a reason for your skepticism of the veracity of the photos.
The earlier photo had nothing of the kind. You're just dishonest.

Sloppy Joe. The KKK groupie.

1689772943034.png

The earlier photo had nothing of the kind. You're just dishonest.
The first photo was from an article in Vanity Fair taken at MarOLago in 2000 courtesy of Davidov studios and Getty images. So we have multiple photos and Faun provided footage.

So are you still denying that Trump knew and was friendly with both Epstein and Maxwell?

The first photo was from an article in Vanity Fair taken at MarOLago in 2000 courtesy of Davidov studios and Getty images. So we have multiple photos and Faun provided footage.

So are you still denying that Trump knew and was friendly with both Epstein and Maxwell?
I thought so. You have nothing but "because I say so" to support your claims to an unsourced, undated photo which you suggest is 23 years old.

What a laughable joke.

Forum List

Back