Trump is Failing at Distributing the Vaccine

...failed at everything in his life other than con man.
That's why it's Woodstock everywhere he goes.
Because only failures generate that kind of respect.
View attachment 436152
This is after Jim Jones's last rally.

View attachment 436155
Jim Jones was a black guy making black guy demands. Die for me. Unless you're a racist

There is a Black rapper names Jim Jones, but if you mean the cult leader in South America, he was white.

jim-jones-10367607-1-402.jpg

He thought he was black.

Seems the OP (and that idiot Romney) think Trump is in charge of every state’s distribution policies. You have an issue, go talk to the state governors.

Dimwingers: Trump will never get a vaccine out in 2020.

Trump vaccinates MILLIONS in 2020.

Dimwingers: Um....er......duh.....ORANGE MAN BAD!,,,,,

Add it to the list of GOP failures. A very long list....

Not only did Trump not order enough doses of the vaccines, letting a large amount go to Europe, Trump also has failed to distribute the vaccine effectively.

Under trump's no-plan plan to distribute the vaccine, there has only been 2.8 Million doses administered, far short of the 20 million hoped for.

Trump failed in the response to the virus, now he is failing in his response to the vaccine.

You mean government is overly bureaucratic and inefficient? Careful, you're starting to sound like a conservative.

NY / Cuomo has only administered a fraction of the vaccines they have been given. I guess you snowflakes are going to somehow claim that is President Trump's fault, too.

:p
Liar.
Thank you for that pathetic emotion-fueled personal attack; however, it does not change the facts reported by the NYT...

Cuomo murdered over 10,000 elderly NYers, undermined American's confidence in the vaccine, publicly declared he might withhold it ... and now you're shocked he's actuly doing it?!

It would be fun to go back to the threads here to see what Dimwingers were saying about Trump when he said he would have a vaccine by the end of the year.

He could have done it but the effort was sabotaged by the democratic party and its operatives because they were playing politics with the vaccine....aka....did want Trump to get any credit and thus advance his chances to win the election.

Did you not find it odd that right after the election Pfizer comes out and makes its announcement? I am sure they could have done it before the election.

...failed at everything in his life other than con man.
That's why it's Woodstock everywhere he goes.
Because only failures generate that kind of respect.
View attachment 436152
This is after Jim Jones's last rally.

View attachment 436155
Jim Jones was a black guy making black guy demands. Die for me. Unless you're a racist

There is a Black rapper names Jim Jones, but if you mean the cult leader in South America, he was white.

jim-jones-10367607-1-402.jpg

He thought he was black.

The milennials not being around back then and not knowing who Jim Jones was googled the name and came with a black guy.

Trump was never going to carry boxes of vaccine to doctor's offices. The states have the vaccine. It's hard to deliver it because delivery is infuriating everyone. Black people should get it first. Why should blacks be lab rats for whites. Give it to whites first. See see white privilege and their lives are saved while blacks die. Give it to first responders and the old. Don't waste vaccine on an old person. Give it to children. But children seldom get sick. Take all the vaccine and give it to prisoners first. The vaccine has made some people sick. Don't let prisoners take it. They aren't in prison to get sick. Give it to doctors. Doctors are refusing to take it. Committed democrat believers are adulterating the vaccine hoping to kill republicans. You never know which chinacrat left the vaccine out of the fridge.

It's Trump's fault. That they know for sure.

In the intelligence world a well known maxim is 'nothing is ever as it seems' ......I think one could say the same thing about politics....so much lying, so much money involved and when money is involved and the power to make untold sums....etc.etc.etc.

Here is something I have not seen any talk about.....does anyone besidez me find it strange that all of the democratic candidates were either freaks or extremely radical....except for one guy...we all know who that is...and some of us know how the democratic party operates....what other party would even think of foisting someone like biden or hillary on us.

I think hillary on her death bed might do a lot of talking...she knows where the bodies are buried and apperantly she has been shunned by the top democrats now....she wanted to be secretary of defense(what a laugh)but her plea was ignored....will they give her anything?...any kind of position....if they do it would no doubt be at such a low level she could not accept aka perhaps the ambassador to Iceland.

Remember that photo of biden hugging her at the airport for an extraordinary length of time......and hillary trying to break the embrace without drawing too much attention...it was hillarious. Ole joe would just not let go......hadhehheh

Last edited:
Trump was never going to carry boxes of vaccine to doctor's offices. The states have the vaccine. It's hard to deliver it because delivery is infuriating everyone. Black people should get it first. Why should blacks be lab rats for whites. Give it to whites first. See see white privilege and their lives are saved while blacks die. Give it to first responders and the old. Don't waste vaccine on an old person. Give it to children. But children seldom get sick. Take all the vaccine and give it to prisoners first. The vaccine has made some people sick. Don't let prisoners take it. They aren't in prison to get sick. Give it to doctors. Doctors are refusing to take it. Committed democrat believers are adulterating the vaccine hoping to kill republicans. You never know which chinacrat left the vaccine out of the fridge.

It's Trump's fault. That they know for sure.

In the intelligence world a well known maxim is 'nothing is ever as it seems' ......I think one could say the same thing about politics....so much lying, so much money involved and when money is involved and the power to make untold sums....etc.etc.etc.

Here is something I have not seen any talk about.....does anyone besidez me find it strange that all of the democratic candidates were either freaks or extremely radical....except for one guy...we all know who that is...and some of us know how the democratic party operates....what other party would even think of foisting someone like biden or hillary on us.

I think hillary on her death bed might do a lot of talking...she knows where the bodies are buried and apperantly she has been shunned by the top democrats now....she wanted to be secretary of defense(what a laugh)but her plea was ignored....will they give her anything?...any kind of position....if they do it would no doubt be at such a low level she could not accept aka perhaps the ambassador to Iceland.

Remember that photo of biden hugging her at the airport for an extraordinary length of time......and hillary trying to break the embrace without drawing too much attention...it was hillarious. Ole joe would just not let go......hadhehheh

The Secret Service have no love for Hillary Clinton at all.

at this point does it really matter what he is failing at

Not only did Trump not order enough doses of the vaccines, letting a large amount go to Europe, Trump also has failed to distribute the vaccine effectively.

Under trump's no-plan plan to distribute the vaccine, there has only been 2.8 Million doses administered, far short of the 20 million hoped for.

Trump failed in the response to the virus, now he is failing in his response to the vaccine.

The tRump *administration* couldn't organize a keg party in. Brewery.

Yep, Donnie's fails are unprecedented in US history. 100 million doses and 20 million shots in arms was the promise by the end of 2020. We've vaccinated around 3 million to date. Estimates are that at the current pace, it will take another 10 years to get the job done.

Their strategery was to dump vaccine in each state and skedaddle. :scared1: No plan whatsoever for getting those shots in arms and no help or guidance for doing so. Same trick he pulled with the PPE and testing: Y'all on ya own now!

States are cash strapped thanks to his utter incompetence and lies. A national emergency demands a national response. The US military should be called up to finish distribution and set up 24 hour mobile inoculation clinics. I guess Don the Con figures that doctors and nurses have all the time in the world whilst dealing with 4,000 deaths a day and 125,000 current hospitalizations.

Things will start improving in 17 days THANK GOD!

Last edited:

your trying to justifiy electing a retard
4m6pbm.jpg

Forum List

Back