Trump is Failing at Distributing the Vaccine

It must be hard for Trump to run the entire country unilaterally.
More excuses from the party of excuses.

All you can do is make pathetic excuses, just like with Bush.

Trump has failed to properly distribute the vaccine and has no plan to do so. This will be easy for Biden.
you cant be that stupid to think trumps distributing it himself are you???

if biden were president he would have let people keep coming in from china and millions would have died....he called trump racist and xenophobic for closing down traffic from china.

Not even to mention we would have no vaccine...as it was the democrats slowed down the process as much as they possibly could by playing politics.....willing to let Americans die in order to prevent Trump from getting credit.
youre giving biden to much credit,,,

it would take him months to figure out what covid is let alone do anything about it,,

Good point.....I am sure the democrats are doing their best to prep biden for his innauguration speech but what if he flubs it big time....as obama said about biden....never underestimate his ability to screw things up?

A Dem faux rage thread I love these. Biden and Dems screeched that there would be no vaccine in 2020, Trump delivered millions of doses, Dems shit their pants, I summarized.

Trump has failed to properly distribute the vaccine and has no plan to do so. This will be easy for Biden.

Let's get specific. How did he personally fail?

The only failure I see is every time you post lies.

For the sake of all of us, I hope every DemonRat takes the vaccine.

Being that I hope the vaccine makes people infertile.

DemonRats wouldn’t even have to kill their babies. Everyone is happy. Except for planned parenthood and fetal tissue businesses

The bottom line is simply in his many,many years in Washington biden has never excelled at anything but kissing butt.

Most of those who voted for him known nothing of his history...all they know is what they heard on nbc,abc and cbs....all 3 of them doing their absolute best to convince folks biden is qualified to be president.

Never talking about he was forced to drop out the first time he ran because of his lies and plagarism.

Never taking about he has had two brain surgeries.....which is the kind of surgery that has ramifications...i.e. biden's inability to put two sentences together.

And then there is biden's academic history....of which he lied about so much that newsweek featured a video of him doing just that...which added to the plagarism forced biden to drop out.....those that voted for him not knowing about all that....way before their time

Biden’s academic career was to be nice....unimpressive—he repeated the third grade, earned all Cs and Ds in his first three semesters at the University of Delaware except for As in P.E., a B in “Great English Writers” and an F in ROTC, and graduated 76th in his Syracuse Law School class of 85 students. He’s the first Democratic nominee since Walter Mondale in 1984 not to have an Ivy League degree.

The bottom line is simply in his many,many years in Washington biden has never excelled at anything but kissing butt.

Most of those who voted for him known nothing of his history...all they know is what they heard on nbc,abc and cbs....all 3 of them doing their absolute best to convince folks biden is qualified to be president.

Never talking about he was forced to drop out the first time he ran because of his lies and plagarism.

Never taking about he has had two brain surgeries.....which is the kind of surgery that has ramifications...i.e. biden's inability to put two sentences together.

And then there is biden's academic history....of which he lied about so much that newsweek featured a video of him doing just that...which added to the plagarism forced biden to drop out.....those that voted for him not knowing about all that....way before their time

Biden’s academic career was to be nice....unimpressive—he repeated the third grade, earned all Cs and Ds in his first three semesters at the University of Delaware except for As in P.E., a B in “Great English Writers” and an F in ROTC, and graduated 76th in his Syracuse Law School class of 85 students. He’s the first Democratic nominee since Walter Mondale in 1984 not to have an Ivy League degree.
Don't worry - Joseph Biden (God's choice) loves you anyway!

Trump was never going to carry boxes of vaccine to doctor's offices. The states have the vaccine. It's hard to deliver it because delivery is infuriating everyone. Black people should get it first. Why should blacks be lab rats for whites. Give it to whites first. See see white privilege and their lives are saved while blacks die. Give it to first responders and the old. Don't waste vaccine on an old person. Give it to children. But children seldom get sick. Take all the vaccine and give it to prisoners first. The vaccine has made some people sick. Don't let prisoners take it. They aren't in prison to get sick. Give it to doctors. Doctors are refusing to take it. Committed democrat believers are adulterating the vaccine hoping to kill republicans. You never know which chinacrat left the vaccine out of the fridge.

It's Trump's fault. That they know for sure.

Let's get specific. How did he personally fail?

The only failure I see is every time you post lies.
Democrats lie. They now lie about everything. The biggest lie is Biden won.

...failed at everything in his life other than con man.
That's why it's Woodstock everywhere he goes.
Because only failures generate that kind of respect.
1609550429688.png

NY / Cuomo has only administered a fraction of the vaccines they have been given. I guess you snowflakes are going to somehow claim that is President Trump's fault, too.

:p

Add it to the list of GOP failures. A very long list....

Not only did Trump not order enough doses of the vaccines, letting a large amount go to Europe, Trump also has failed to distribute the vaccine effectively.

Under trump's no-plan plan to distribute the vaccine, there has only been 2.8 Million doses administered, far short of the 20 million hoped for.

Trump failed in the response to the virus, now he is failing in his response to the vaccine.

I don't particularly like Trump, but presidents have ZERO jurisdiction, authority, or ability to have anything to do with these vaccines made by private companies, other than to test them for safety and effectiveness.

As a leftist, I would vastly prefer a socialized medical system that would be able to use federal resources, but that is for congress to implement, not presidents. Trump can neither order, ration, distribute, or administer any vaccines, except to federal employees where it is needed for their job description.

...failed at everything in his life other than con man.
That's why it's Woodstock everywhere he goes.
Because only failures generate that kind of respect.
View attachment 436152
This is after Jim Jones's last rally.

View attachment 436155
Jim Jones was a black guy making black guy demands. Die for me. Unless you're a racist

There is a Black rapper names Jim Jones, but if you mean the cult leader in South America, he was white.

jim-jones-10367607-1-402.jpg

It would be fun to go back to the threads here to see what Dimwingers were saying about Trump when he said he would have a vaccine by the end of the year.

Forum List

Back