Trump is FORCED to Attend the Trial?

And your pre-printed progspeak bleats aren't lazy?
Got no clue what you’re talking about. But when prosecutors gather evidence and present a case to court I don’t see that as lazy or made up… that’s process and now they are tasked to prove their claims. Unlike the charades I see coming from the Right with their nonsense about stolen elections and the Biden crime family. Can’t prove a damn thing in court. It’s all media hot air. Chum for the puppets

It's called lawfare and election interference. Anyone with a brain can see it
Only among MAGA who excuse anything Trump does

It only amounts to election interference because Trump CHOSE to run for President while facing multiple felony charges.
He has only himself to blame

Got no clue what you’re talking about. But when prosecutors gather evidence and present a case to court I don’t see that as lazy or made up… that’s process and now they are tasked to prove their claims. Unlike the charades I see coming from the Right with their nonsense about stolen elections and the Biden crime family. Can’t prove a damn thing in court. It’s all media hot air. Chum for the puppets

I see it as lawfare, malicious prosecution, and show trials.

Just keep sucking that good old system dick, hoping for some scraps from your "betters" as reward for your service.

Only among MAGA who excuse anything Trump does

It only amounts to election interference because Trump CHOSE to run for President while facing multiple felony charges.
He has only himself to blame
No it's just for Patriots that love our country can see what's going on and have a brain. These trials are not the American way and make no sense. They're contradictory to the way things have been run, in like forever. It's called lawfare and election interference

No it's just for Patriots that love our country can see what's going on and have a brain. These trials are not the American way and make no sense. They're contradictory to the way things have been run, in like forever. It's called lawfare and election interference
Same “Patriots” that attacked our Capitol

Trump broke the law and is facing the consequences

Same “Patriots” that attacked our Capitol

Trump broke the law and is facing the consequences
January 6th was a setup, FBI and CIA did a good job that day didn't they? Aren't they looking into why Trump's request for National guard to protect our Capital that day were ignored right now? What law did Trump break?

January 6th was a setup, FBI and CIA did a good job that day didn't they? Aren't they looking into why Trump's request for National guard to protect our Capital that day were ignored right now? What law did Trump break?

Why your wild rants can’t be taken seriously
You have no basis in reality

So when Trump is elected, will his prosecutors drop all cases, or will they continue their lawfare insurrection against democracy?

I guess they’ll do whatever Nazi collaborator Soros tells them to do.
The Republicans will not be allowed to lawfare the Constitution.

Says the low count dipshit SJW progspeak poster.
1713449790175.png

Forum List

Back