Trump is FORCED to Attend the Trial?

Can you name anyone in your Deep State or are they just imaginary ?

It's mostly those positions that used to be appointed political positions that Obama and Biden have transferred to civil service slots to keep their poison in the federal government even if they aren't in power.

It's mostly those positions that used to be appointed political positions that Obama and Biden have transferred to civil service slots to keep their poison in the federal government even if they aren't in power.

I am not aware of any such positions
I have seen Trump try to transfer career Civil Servants to political appointee but not the other way around.

Can you help me here?

Thanks
It appears they were placed in open Civil Service positions not converting appointed political position to Civil Service

If they are Senior Executives, they must be approved by Congress

Your link

The Office of Personnel Management] will review the hiring action to ensure it is free from political influence and meets merit system principles,” Schumach continued. “If we cannot conclude the action is free from political influence and meets merit system principles, we will deny the request to appoint the individual and may refer the matter to the Office of Special Council for further investigation.”

I see it as lawfare, malicious prosecution, and show trials.

Just keep sucking that good old system dick, hoping for some scraps from your "betters" as reward for your service.
Of course you see it that way. You haven’t heard their case yet or seen the evidence but you’ve already concluded it’s all made up. That’s called willful ignorance and the trait of somebody whom is brainwashed.

I did not realize the depth of Judge Mercan’s pettiness.

I thought Trump wanted the trial to pause for a day so he could go to his son’s graduation without missing it. But no. He is required to be in court on pain of jail.

I think Merchannwill let Trump complain and then ultimately let him go to his son’s event. Just to show how fair he is. 😒. But maybe he really will be that childish.

It is absurd to make Trump sit in court for this. A presidential election is far more important than a lengthy show trial of an alleged misdemeanor ginned up into 34 felonies.
To keep him from campaigning.
Pure fascism.

So no evidence Bragg got a dime from Soros. Thanks.
Once you learn how politics works, your light may turn on.

Example
The post office union can't endorse financially one party or another legally.
But, they fund the AFL-CIO which in turn donates to the democrat party.
That is the dirty little secret, just keep denying, it's okay, no one expects anything more out of you.

Context is everything, faun....

So no evidence Bragg got a dime from Soros. Thanks.
NYT:
Mr. Soros donated to a liberal group that endorses progressive prosecutors and supports efforts to overhaul the criminal justice system. That group used a significant portion of the money to support Mr. Bragg in his 2021 campaign.

So yes, Soros funded Bragg.

Once you learn how politics works, your light may turn on.

Example
The post office union can't endorse financially one party or another legally.
But, they fund the AFL-CIO which in turn donates to the democrat party.
That is the dirty little secret, just keep denying, it's okay, no one expects anything more out of you.

Context is everything, faun....

LOL

Still no evidence Bragg got a dime from Soros. :itsok:

NYT:
Mr. Soros donated to a liberal group that endorses progressive prosecutors and supports efforts to overhaul the criminal justice system. That group used a significant portion of the money to support Mr. Bragg in his 2021 campaign.

So yes, Soros funded Bragg.

Link to purported NYT article...

Forum List

Back