Trump is FORCED to Attend the Trial?

LOLOL

Dayum, ChoadBreath, you really go out of your way to make yourself look like the retard you are. Moron, the video Snopes claims -- is online.
Hahaha Snopes, radical demo fascist fact checker
Trump did collude with Russia. He certainly wasn't vindicated. It would have taken a lot more evidence to convict a sitting president. Especially when the Senate and House would not impeach/convict him anyways.

Look at you defending Russians as if they weren't sabotaging us in Afganistan. You love you some Russia today huh comrade?

Trump said there were very fine people on both sides of a nazi rally. This Easter I put that into perspective by saying there were very fine people on both sides of the crucifixion. You agree right?

After listening to the Doctor for 30 seconds Trump went on stage and talked about injecting bleach or gamma rays to kill it inside the body. Remember the doctors face?

Trump wanted to shoot protesters in the legs.

Elections were fair. If they weren't, how come Mike Johnson isn't investigating that like he is Hunter?

Jan 6 was a riot that was meant to stop the process so the Supreme Court or Senate could decide the outcome. We don't know because it didn't play out. Mike Pence wouldn't go along

1. His vice president, Mike Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. … Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States.”
Interesting question here

Screenshot_20220523-201732_Instagram.jpg

Poor, demented inbred. Even when shown where the actual video is, you choose to remain senile.

How sad. :itsok:
Sad little incest girl. You don't even deserve to live in this great country. You are such a waste of time

No it's just for Patriots that love our country can see what's going on and have a brain. These trials are not the American way and make no sense. They're contradictory to the way things have been run, in like forever. It's called lawfare and election interference
Elliott Ness, who was after All Capone for his drug dealing, gambling, killing, and mobster driven crimes, finally got Al Capone on Tax evasion.

Was that lawfare on Ness's part?

Elliott Ness, who was after All Capone for his drug dealing, gambling, killing, and mobster driven crimes, finally got Al Capone on Tax evasion.

Was that lawfare on Ness's part?
Was Al Capone running for president? Was he an ex-president? Wasn't Al Capone a vicious gangster? I don't think it Compares at all

may 29th when democrat operatives tried to burn down the whitehouse with trump in it and not only did no one go to jail but they sued the government and won millions,,

and then of course there are the 3 yrs of rampage where other dem operatives ran amuk across the country burning and looting trying to burn cops alive inside police stations by blocking the doors with concrete,,

did I mention they did all this while yelling "BURN DOWN THE SYSTEM"??
Yeah, that was the previous Soros/DNC funded and organized "protests" (riots).

They're trying to do it again with this "Free Palestine" stuff. Palestinians are usurpers by nature.

They ruined Lebanon, they are cockroaches. You don't coddle vermin.

I doubt many Palestinians are behind all the organized chants and rallies in America, that's Soros and the DNC.

They would be if they could or thought of it, but they're not doing that.

I did not realize the depth of Judge Mercan’s pettiness.

I thought Trump wanted the trial to pause for a day so he could go to his son’s graduation without missing it. But no. He is required to be in court on pain of jail.

I think Merchannwill let Trump complain and then ultimately let him go to his son’s event. Just to show how fair he is. 😒. But maybe he really will be that childish.

It is absurd to make Trump sit in court for this. A presidential election is far more important than a lengthy show trial of an alleged misdemeanor ginned up into 34 felonies.
Will this help with the hurt & sadness?- :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back