Trump is helping the GOP shake off the "Racist" label!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
:badgrin: So now when someone says the GOP is racist they'll point to Trump and say "How? He just doesnt think a Mexican can be fair to him....Or a Muslim....Or women....Or Blacks...."

Did you see where Paul Ryan said Trump is racist but he still supports him?

:lmao:

Trump is the end product of the Tea Party movement, even if the Tea Party by that name seems to have faded away. It's the same sort of people.

It's the same sort of racists, for one thing, despite all those howls of protest from the baggers whenever their racist elements were pointed out.

More importantly, keep in mind that the GOP establishment tolerated the Tea Party all the way up.

Now, they're stuck with the consequences.

saying trump is not a racist is like saying David duke is a black panther.

Did you see where Paul Ryan said Trump is racist but he still supports him?

:lmao:
Did you see where Bill Cosby Clinton is a misogynist but Hillary the criminal sell out establishment candidate still supports the cheating sexual harraser?

LOL. Six months from now, the only thing trump will be doing it trying to pitch a new show to tv networks.[/QUOTE]
While Hitlery will be sentenced to jail.

Did you see where Bill Cosby Clinton is a misogynist but Hillary the criminal sell out establishment candidate still supports the cheating sexual harraser?

5671542.png

:badgrin: So now when someone says the GOP is racist they'll point to Trump and say "How? He just doesnt think a Mexican can be fair to him....Or a Muslim....Or women....Or Blacks...."

I love when ignorant people like you try to call people like Trump 'racist' based on something like this issue. None other than Obama's own hand-picked USSC Justice, Sotomayor, points out both that you are an idiot and that Trump was correct in suggesting the Judge in this case recuse himself.

"In 2001, Sonia Sotomayor, an appeals court judge, gave a speech declaring that the ethnicity and sex of a judge “may and will make a difference in our judging.”

In declaring this to be FACT Sotomayor does not only admit her own personal ethnic and gender-based bias as a judge but declares that ALL judges may be / are ethnically and gender bias.

So you can have any opinion you want of Trump, but in this case Trump is correct to suggest the Judge recuse himself based on the 'sound' legal advice / opinion of a Obama hand-picked female Judge with a Mexican heritage.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/15/us/15judge.html

(Now let's hear the rebuttal....does that mean her statement is only applicable to Liberals, that she is full of shite, what? Get busy spinning Sotomayor's defense of Donald Trump...)

I love when ignorant people like you try to call people like Trump 'racist' based on something like this issue. None other than Obama's own hand-picked USSC Justice, Sotomayor, points out both that you are an idiot and that Trump was correct in suggesting the Judge in this case recuse himself.

Because someone says something you like doesnt make it a fact. I also didnt say Trump was racist I said that no other race can treat him fairly because he thinks theyre all biased based on skin color.

Because someone says something you like doesnt make it a fact. I also didnt say Trump was racist I said that no other race can treat him fairly because he thinks theyre all biased based on skin color.

In 2001, Sonia Sotomayor, an appeals court judge, gave a speech declaring that the ethnicity and sex of a judge “may and will make a difference in our judging.”

So you are saying that Obama's hand-picked USSC Justice is WRONG, that her judgment is WRONG? According to you SHE IS WRONG. Does that mean you think he made a poor choice in picking her then?

Trump may be racist but he is not a bad racist!!

He not talking about seizing people, packing them up and sending them away!!

Ohwait. Yes he is. But that does not count, right?

Trump may be racist but he is not a bad racist!!

He not talking about seizing people, packing them up and sending them away!!

Ohwait. Yes he is. But that does not count, right?
He's not talk9ing about law-abiding citizens. He's talking about illegals...criminals....those people for whom Obama has ignored the law, refused to enforce the law, has broken the law.

In 2001, Sonia Sotomayor, an appeals court judge, gave a speech declaring that the ethnicity and sex of a judge “may and will make a difference in our judging.”

So you are saying that Obama's hand-picked USSC Justice is WRONG, that her judgment is WRONG? According to you SHE IS WRONG. Does that mean you think he made a poor choice in picking her then?

You can throw a stack of bodies in front of you and it still wont change the fact that THAT is not a fact. Sorry, Maybe you want to quote MLK or Ghandi next to use as a shield

You can throw a stack of bodies in front of you and it still wont change the fact that THAT is not a fact. Sorry, Maybe you want to quote MLK or Ghandi next to use as a shield
Copy - you think USSC Justice Sotomayor is WRONG!

Forum List

Back