Trump is hurting the Republican Brand

Sounds like Republican "Know Nothings" from 150 years ago

Same views on immigrants and religion
Only they hated the Irish and the Catholics

Nothing in your post addressed my point.

The majority of our immigration over the last 50 years has been Third World, and it has hurt the country and helped the Dems.

They are not winning a Debate of Ideas, they are importing people with Third World Cultures and Politics who find their politics a natural fit.

You bigots have always claimed that immigrants are hurting our country

Yes, yes, we know that you are breathing, you don't need to demonstrate that.

The majority of our immigration over the last 50 years has been Third World, and it has hurt the country and helped the Dems.

They are not winning a Debate of Ideas, they are importing people with Third World Cultures and Politics who find their politics a natural fit.

We have the strongest economy in the world

How has our immigration policies hurt that other than to bigots like yourself?

Reducing Social Capital and messing up our politics, ect.

As you well know with your gloating of the coming One Party State you love so much.

That would not be the case without all the Third World Voters you have imported.

did I mention you're so full of shit your eyes are brown?

As you well know with your gloating of the coming One Party State you love so much.

That would not be the case without all the Third World Voters you have imported.

Way to crush me with logic. LOL!

Jeez, it's funny you don't have anything to say to actually attack my point, and have to resort to personal attacks...

It's almost Like I'm right and you are just to invested in your liberalism to admit it.

tony%2Bmeme%2Btrump%2Bwrecking%2Bball.jpg

Jeez, it's funny you don't have anything to say to actually attack my point, and have to resort to personal attacks...

It's almost Like I'm right and you are just to invested in your liberalism to admit it.

so give me the stats on voter fraud and how "imported voters" had a devastating impact on elections for Republicans.

your point, defend it with credible evidence.

so give me the stats on voter fraud and how "imported voters" had a devastating impact on elections for Republicans.

"VOter fraud?

Hispanic bloc voting for dems is well know. Don't be silly.

It has taken California from Red to Blue. Reagan would never be elected there today.

It is what RW is gloating about. I don't know why he gloats and gets weird when I agree with him.

"VOter fraud?

It has taken California from Red to Blue. Reagan would never be elected there today.

It is what RW is gloating about. I don't know why he gloats and gets weird when I agree with him.

imported voters don't vote, citizens vote.

"VOter fraud?

A fairly bizarre statement, with little if any connection to reality.

You haven't missed all those libs, such as Rightwinger gloating over how demographic change is going to lead to the permanent marginalization of the Republican Party have you?

Sounds like Republican "Know Nothings" from 150 years ago

Same views on immigrants and religion
Only they hated the Irish and the Catholics

Reducing Social Capital?
Where did you get that bullshit?

The only reason we would go to a one party state is due to ineptness from the Republican Party.....now, we shouldn't reward ineptness should we?

Last edited:

"VOter fraud?

You haven't missed all those libs, such as Rightwinger gloating over how demographic change is going to lead to the permanent marginalization of the Republican Party have you?

The Democrats have won the popular vote for president 5 out of the last 6 times, and they did it winning in those demographic change categories you're talking about.

Poll: Majority Says Trump is Hurting GOP Brand

58 percent of adults say that Trump has marred the GOP's reputation, compared to just 24 percent who say he is helping its image.

Republicans are divided on the question, with 43 percent saying Trump is helping the GOP's image and 40 percent saying that he has hurt it.

Of all Americans, about half - 52 percent - say his language is offensive, while 43 percent say he's "telling it like it is."

But among all adults, Trump has a 27 percent positive favorability rating/ 55 percent negative rating.

Poor little liberals don't like Republicans now, what a freakin' surprise.

"VOter fraud?

The Democrats have won the popular vote for president 5 out of the last 6 times, and they did it winning in those demographic change categories you're talking about.

And Republicans won 4 out of the last 9, means nothing.

Ah, but the poll also indicated most gopers don't think the Donald is hurting the brand. I'll probably vote Rubio, though I distrust his lack of experience, and I actually thing Hillary might be the best prepared for the job. Unfortunately, she would probably mean single payor, at least eventually.

You have to look at the long term impact that Trump will have on the GOP brand

How many future Republicans are turned away by Trumps hate rhetoric?
Has he permanantly lost the Hispanic vote for Republicans?
How about the womans vote?

The fact that a major political party would even consider a candidate like Trump does long term damage. Makes people ask....Is THAT the rhetoric I want to be associated with?
It's not exactly a new phenomenon. If the tea party hadn't forced Mitt so far right, he'd be potus running for reelection.

OH BS, the left was so informed on the issues they based their vote on where Romney transported his dog.

"VOter fraud?

If winning the presidency means nothing, why all the excitement?

Ah, but the poll also indicated most gopers don't think the Donald is hurting the brand. I'll probably vote Rubio, though I distrust his lack of experience, and I actually thing Hillary might be the best prepared for the job. Unfortunately, she would probably mean single payor, at least eventually.

The fact that a major political party would even consider a candidate like Trump does long term damage. Makes people ask....Is THAT the rhetoric I want to be associated with?
It's not exactly a new phenomenon. If the tea party hadn't forced Mitt so far right, he'd be potus running for reelection.

OH BS, the left was so informed on the issues they based their vote on where Romney transported his dog.

No they based their vote on issues like Romney's desire to end Medicare

No they based their vote on issues like Romney's desire to end Medicare

I thought that the left would be all over getting rid of medicare with the new and improved Obamacare (sic).

No, I still think that the liberal left went no deeper then "magic underwear."

Poll: Majority Says Trump is Hurting GOP Brand

58 percent of adults say that Trump has marred the GOP's reputation, compared to just 24 percent who say he is helping its image.

Republicans are divided on the question, with 43 percent saying Trump is helping the GOP's image and 40 percent saying that he has hurt it.

Of all Americans, about half - 52 percent - say his language is offensive, while 43 percent say he's "telling it like it is."

But among all adults, Trump has a 27 percent positive favorability rating/ 55 percent negative rating.

Poor little liberals don't like Republicans now, what a freakin' surprise.

58% of the public is liberal?
I'll take that

Trump represents the batshit crazy portion of the Republican Party that used to worship Palin

"VOter fraud?

If winning the presidency means nothing, why all the excitement?

Nope, you BS statistic means nothing. Out of the last 5 presidents 3 were republican. What does that tell you?

Seems they were more influenced by Romneys distaste for 47% of Americans

Forum List

Back