Trump is hurting the Republican Brand

Poll: Majority Says Trump is Hurting GOP Brand

58 percent of adults say that Trump has marred the GOP's reputation, compared to just 24 percent who say he is helping its image.

Republicans are divided on the question, with 43 percent saying Trump is helping the GOP's image and 40 percent saying that he has hurt it.

Of all Americans, about half - 52 percent - say his language is offensive, while 43 percent say he's "telling it like it is."

But among all adults, Trump has a 27 percent positive favorability rating/ 55 percent negative rating.

Polls don't matter.

Unless Trump's leading. Then they matter.

do all of you Trump fans honestly believe the so called RINO's are going to lay down and play dead?

The majority of right leaning voters don't want Trump. They'll support a candidate and bring their super pacs with them in the not too distant future ..

watch while you're hiding from Muslims.

Poll: Majority Says Trump is Hurting GOP Brand

58 percent of adults say that Trump has marred the GOP's reputation, compared to just 24 percent who say he is helping its image.

Republicans are divided on the question, with 43 percent saying Trump is helping the GOP's image and 40 percent saying that he has hurt it.

Of all Americans, about half - 52 percent - say his language is offensive, while 43 percent say he's "telling it like it is."

But among all adults, Trump has a 27 percent positive favorability rating/ 55 percent negative rating.

Polls don't matter.

Unless Trump's leading. Then they matter.

They matter when you look at how Trump would fare in a General election

do all of you Trump fans honestly believe the so called RINO's are going to lay down and play dead?

The majority of right leaning voters don't want Trump. They'll support a candidate and bring their super pacs with them in the not too distant future ..

watch while you're hiding from Muslims.
I honestly believe Donald Trump would not have so many poll points if Bush and Clinton weren't in the race.

The country is sick of these people. The last thing we want is to have to choose between another Bush and another Clinton. So a guy like Trump is able to exploit that disgust, and run away with it to Looney Tune Land.

To take down Trump, we need to take down Bush first. The man has got to go.

There's a smudge on your jackboot.

My point stands.

The majority of our immigration over the last 50 years has been Third World, and it has hurt the country and helped the Dems.

They are not winning a Debate of Ideas, they are importing people with Third World Cultures and Politics who find their politics a natural fit.
So, Hispanics have different values from those who elected republican presidents in 5 out of 6 elections from 68 - 88? Is that your drift?

The words I used was "culture and politics". Would you care to address what I said, than trying to spin it?
Well culture and politics seem like values to me, but ok ... is your drift that Hispanics moving here do not share the same culture and politics of the rest of us. And if so, identify what the difference is, please.
Devotion to family. Deeply embedded in Catholicism. Hard work.

You know...all that toxic cultural shit.
Well, I really was asking for an example from Correll. I'm assuming that he/she sees some distinction in the relationship between govt and individual, and how govts come into power. But again that would hold true for Irish, German and Jewish immigrants of the last century. The question, it seems to me, is whether people can rationally think that the vast maj of Hispanics, and Muslims too, want to assimilate to take advantage of our views of individual rights v. govt, and the ability to take part in a market econ to obtain better lives.

Your policy of importing the Third World is paying off great dividends for you.

My point stands.

The majority of our immigration over the last 50 years has been Third World, and it has hurt the country and helped the Dems.

They are not winning a Debate of Ideas, they are importing people with Third World Cultures and Politics who find their politics a natural fit.

Don't immigrants always come from the poorest countries?

Irish, Italian, Chinese......

Don't know.

Doesn't change my point.

Sounds like Republican "Know Nothings" from 150 years ago

Same views on immigrants and religion
Only they hated the Irish and the Catholics

Nothing in your post addressed my point.

Your policy of importing the Third World is paying off great dividends for you.

My point stands.

So, Hispanics have different values from those who elected republican presidents in 5 out of 6 elections from 68 - 88? Is that your drift?

The words I used was "culture and politics". Would you care to address what I said, than trying to spin it?
Well culture and politics seem like values to me, but ok ... is your drift that Hispanics moving here do not share the same culture and politics of the rest of us. And if so, identify what the difference is, please.

Why?

My point stands.

Why?
I'm just asking for you to clearly state what you find different from yourself and Hispanic immigrants, but you seem to be avoiding a clear answer.

Mexico Poll Shows Majority of Country's Residents Oppose Abortion

While a strong majority of people favored using condoms or birth control to prevent pregnancies, only 32.1 percent of those polled said they agreed with abortion.

That's a much lower pro-choice rate than here in the US!

Always freaked me out with Pro-life religious dem blacks. You consider abortion to be murder of babies and still vote for the Party that supports it.

There is something really wrong with that picture.

My point stands.

Why?
I'm just asking for you to clearly state what you find different from yourself and Hispanic immigrants, but you seem to be avoiding a clear answer.

I don't see the relevance. My post was on the results, ie how the demographic shift is benefiting the Dems and hurting the nation.

You seem to want to avoid addressing that.

Why?

I don't see the relevance. My post was on the results, ie how the demographic shift is benefiting the Dems and hurting the nation.

No you don't sir. You asserted immigrants didn't share our "culture and politics". Say what the fuck you meant or shut the fuck up.

Why?

No you don't sir. You asserted immigrants didn't share our "culture and politics". Say what the fuck you meant or shut the fuck up.

Actually I didn't.

I pointed out that their Third World Culture and Politics find the Politics of the Dems a natural fit.

Thus, their vast increase in numbers have greatly benefited the Democratic Party.

That's why RW has been gloating, One Party Rule by the Dems is coming, almost certainly.

Why?

Actually I didn't.

I pointed out that their Third World Culture and Politics find the Politics of the Dems a natural fit.

Thus, their vast increase in numbers have greatly benefited the Democratic Party.

That's RW has been gloating, One Party Rule by the Dems is coming, almost certainly.
yah those dems don't share my values. We're done, you racist POS

My point stands.

Don't know.

Doesn't change my point.

You bigots have always claimed that immigrants are hurting our country

Actually I didn't.

That's RW has been gloating, One Party Rule by the Dems is coming, almost certainly.
yah those dems don't share my values. We're done, you racist POS

So, i hold you to actually discussing what I said, and not what you wanted to pretend I said, and your response is to to call me a racist?

Libs, all the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

I will take that as an admission that you admit my point is correct.

Aside from the crocodile tears, the interesting thing about liberals is that they are more concerned with "branding" than they are with substance.
The conservative Republican brand was one of substance in the past. This is the point which sails a mile above your head.

It's like the History channel. It used to show history. Now it shows aliens and UFOs and pawn shops and truck drivers. "Reality" TV.

That's what has happened to the GOP. It's all seriously retarded shit. Instead of appealing to the highest and best, it now appeals to the lowest common denominator.
And there's a lot of "the lowest common denominator" in the GOP currently.

My point stands.

Don't know.

Doesn't change my point.

Yes, yes, we know that you are breathing, you don't need to demonstrate that.

Don't know.

Doesn't change my point.

We have the strongest economy in the world

How has our immigration policies hurt that other than to bigots like yourself?

Trump is hurting the Republican Brand

Trump is a Dem plant that's what he's here for. Not so much for Republicans or RINO's but to expose the RW dolts that are too absurd to be considered helpful to the party. There's a fine line between stupidity and politics, Trump and friends didn't make the cut and missed politics. They're too stupid not to be proud of it too.

Don't know.

Doesn't change my point.

We have the strongest economy in the world

How has our immigration policies hurt that other than to bigots like yourself?

Reducing Social Capital and messing up our politics, ect.

As you well know with your gloating of the coming One Party State you love so much.

That would not be the case without all the Third World Voters you have imported.

Forum List

Back