Trump is in over his head.....biggly.

The questions only get harder from this point on. Trump has relied on vague solutions, positions: "I'll take care of it....trust me....why do I have to say what I'm going to do...the voters don't want specifics...it'll be great." He can't name one specific thing he'd do or how he'd do it. When asked how he'd make Mexicans pay for a wall, he says the wall just got higher. Huh? When asked if women who got an abortion should be punished, he said yes. Then quickly changed his mind: "No, no, I didn't mean WOMEN should be punished, I meant the doctors! Did I say women?"
Trump must have thought running for president would be an amusing stunt, a reality show, a contest that he would win because he's the greatest everything. Now it gets down to the nitty-gritty and it's not going to be so much fun when people (like the media and the RNC) keep pushing him for real-world answers to questions he's never thought about in his life. Now it's "not fair" and "they're not treating me well" according to him. What did he think a presidential run was going to be like? His reactions to normal politics are childish, below the belt and not at all presidential. But just wait until he's elected. Then he'll be presidential, he says.
If you don't like him don't vote for him. But when you come here and lie you've defeated your purpose. He says they'll pay for the wall because of the 58 billion dollar trade advantage so he's proposing to make it more balanced. The real reality show is all the hens clucking around making noise because they think the fox is in the hen house. Funny as hell.
Where is the lie? Trump's proposal for financing the Wall is not rational or workable. You comment as if it has been judged to be a serious solution when there are plenty of reasons to see his proposal as silly and unworkable. It is actually a prime example of Trump not being able to add substance to his ideas and why he is judged as a charlatan and not fit to be a President.

Mexico will pay for the wall don't worry about it.
I don't care who pays for it, just build the damn thing.

Funny how the left nit picks and quotes Trump when almost eight years ago they depended on a ridiculous cliche of "hope and change" from a guy who never had a freaking real job.

who would you rather have?

Creepy Cruz = congress for a few years, everyone he works with hate him, receives big money from large super-pacs, and lies with a strait face, probably cheated on his wife.
John Kasich. He'll pick up the 2/3 anti-Trump vote at the RNC convention's second vote. And that's the end of that game. Ted Cruz has a Canadian birth certificate. If the GOP doesn't weed him out soon, the USSC will around August or September this year when it's liberal majority, keenly aware of the empty seat and how they want it filled, *suddenly!* takes up that question of law..

The questions only get harder from this point on. Trump has relied on vague solutions, positions: "I'll take care of it....trust me....why do I have to say what I'm going to do...the voters don't want specifics...it'll be great." He can't name one specific thing he'd do or how he'd do it. When asked how he'd make Mexicans pay for a wall, he says the wall just got higher. Huh? When asked if women who got an abortion should be punished, he said yes. Then quickly changed his mind: "No, no, I didn't mean WOMEN should be punished, I meant the doctors! Did I say women?"
Trump must have thought running for president would be an amusing stunt, a reality show, a contest that he would win because he's the greatest everything. Now it gets down to the nitty-gritty and it's not going to be so much fun when people (like the media and the RNC) keep pushing him for real-world answers to questions he's never thought about in his life. Now it's "not fair" and "they're not treating me well" according to him. What did he think a presidential run was going to be like? His reactions to normal politics are childish, below the belt and not at all presidential. But just wait until he's elected. Then he'll be presidential, he says.
If you don't like him don't vote for him. But when you come here and lie you've defeated your purpose. He says they'll pay for the wall because of the 58 billion dollar trade advantage so he's proposing to make it more balanced. The real reality show is all the hens clucking around making noise because they think the fox is in the hen house. Funny as hell.
Where is the lie? Trump's proposal for financing the Wall is not rational or workable. You comment as if it has been judged to be a serious solution when there are plenty of reasons to see his proposal as silly and unworkable. It is actually a prime example of Trump not being able to add substance to his ideas and why he is judged as a charlatan and not fit to be a President.
I answered the question, what rattles around in your noggin as unacceptable isn't relevant.

so he's proposing to make it more balanced
He's PROPOSING...trust me, it'll be huge. Trump has done nothing. He's never been elected, never served in the military, never had any experience governing. He says he's a businessman. He got a million dollars from his dad and bought some hotels, and went bankrupt. He imports foreign workers to build his buildings instead of local union workers, but somehow that's okay. His clothing line is also outsourced. He thinks everything is a business deal, but it's not. He says he'll do a lot of things, but we have nothing to judge him with. No record of his accomplishments for the average voter.
You think he just bought some hotels? Not being a politician is a plus these days. But yes, hes a business man and payed at least half for workers, duh. You shot yourself in the foot.

Riiiiight and the professional politicians have done a bang up job sinking us $19 trillion in debt, raiding the social security trust fund, pissing money away on green pipe dreams yeah we need another professional politician. /SARCASM

So you want a circus clown to take over brain surgery, eh?

Common Logical Fallacies In Political Arguments:

Politician's Syllogism: This fallacy usually takes the form:
1. We must do something.
2. This is something.
3. Therefore, we must do this.

This makes the false assumption the "solution" is better than the problem. For example, let's say brain surgeons have a 3 percent malpractice rate. Then a circus clown comes along and says, "Brain surgeons are causing too many serious injuries. It's a disaster. Something needs to be done about this. Therefore, I should take over brain surgery."

A brain surgeon offered and competed to take over the circus, but not only clowns remain.
The dims had a brain surgeon? They would have no need for one.

He's PROPOSING...trust me, it'll be huge. Trump has done nothing. He's never been elected, never served in the military, never had any experience governing. He says he's a businessman. He got a million dollars from his dad and bought some hotels, and went bankrupt. He imports foreign workers to build his buildings instead of local union workers, but somehow that's okay. His clothing line is also outsourced. He thinks everything is a business deal, but it's not. He says he'll do a lot of things, but we have nothing to judge him with. No record of his accomplishments for the average voter.
You think he just bought some hotels? Not being a politician is a plus these days. But yes, hes a business man and payed at least half for workers, duh. You shot yourself in the foot.

Four of those hotels went into bankruptcy. You just shot yourself in both feet.

But when you come here and lie you've defeated your purpose. He says they'll pay for the wall because of the 58 billion dollar trade advantage so he's proposing to make it more balanced. The real reality show is all the hens clucking around making noise because they think the fox is in the hen house. Funny as hell.

Poor poor democrat iceweasel...wants Trump to get the nomination SO BAD! :itsok: I'm sure that has nothing to do with the polls that keep showing Trump losing to Hillary by 10 points while Kasich beats Hillary by 10 points in the general.

Iceweasel and her fellow democrats WANT YOU ALL TO SEE REASON AND LEAVE POOR TRUMP ALONE! HE'LL BE GREAT!! (for them in November..)
:popcorn:
Sounds like you sucked too many salmonella sausages.

But when you come here and lie you've defeated your purpose. He says they'll pay for the wall because of the 58 billion dollar trade advantage so he's proposing to make it more balanced. The real reality show is all the hens clucking around making noise because they think the fox is in the hen house. Funny as hell.

Poor poor democrat iceweasel...wants Trump to get the nomination SO BAD! :itsok: I'm sure that has nothing to do with the polls that keep showing Trump losing to Hillary by 10 points while Kasich beats Hillary by 10 points in the general.

Iceweasel and her fellow democrats WANT YOU ALL TO SEE REASON AND LEAVE POOR TRUMP ALONE! HE'LL BE GREAT!! (for them in November..)

Well.er..um... if you want it and don't care who pays for it, why don't YOU and the rest of those like you that want it built pay for it and leave the rest of us that care about how our money is spent out of it? Personally I wouldn't give a cent to build it since it's just another exercise in completely wasteful gub'mint spending.

Four of those hotels went into bankruptcy. You just shot yourself in both feet.
He's apparently doing good now. Had many many business ventures, not all pan out. That's the way it works in the real world. Government titty suckers have no clue.

Well.er..um... if you want it and don't care who pays for it, why don't YOU and the rest of those like you that want it built pay for it and leave the rest of us that care about how our money is spent out of it? Personally I wouldn't give a cent to build it since it's just another exercise in completely wasteful gub'mint spending.
The terrain in California makes the wall impossible to build from a practical standpoint. And, before the first mile is up, the banditos and coyotes will have more tunnels under it than a rabbit warren. What good is a wall if its foundation doesn't extend to the hot mantel core of the earth? Ask around the border towns; they'll tell ya'...stock in shovels and pick axes just jumped up in Tecate MX..

For Trump lovestruck idiots, here's some info for ya. The only "wall" that will work to keep illegals out of our southern border is a huge fine for any employer outside the ag industry who is caught with illegals working for him. No jobs = no incentive to come here. Kick them off the rolls of welfare and medicare and they have zero reason to come here outside a few rogue heroin smugglers. Make pot illegal again and they'll drop the heroin and go back to running pot. But millions crossing the border when they know all that's here is bending over to pick lettuce all day in 110 degree heat? Now THERE'S your wall..

could you give us a list of real solutions offered by Hillary or Bernie? not talking points or pandering bullshit, but real solutions.

we'll wait.

I'd happily pay my share. Typical progressives expect someone else to save them & foot the bill for it.

Sounds like you sucked too many salmonella sausages.

Forum List

Back