Trump is Jesus... and yes, I will explain

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
OK, so here goes:

Jesus said that whatever anyone does to the least of his people, that person does it to HIM (hopefully Merchan is paying attention)

Mt 25:31-46

Trump is (worst-case scenario) the least of Christ's people because:

He loves law and order aka JUSTICE (The Bible says to obey man's laws)

He does not want legalized child murder (bullies murdering helpless children in the womb)

He appears to have given up most of his past sins/indiscretions

He cares about all Americans, not just those of a particular race

And I could go on and on

The Church Christ founded has not, that I know of, defined what "least of" Christ's people means EXACTLY.

But when it comes to one's eternal destination, I always say

Why take a chance?

Why take a chance attacking someone who has done so much good (protecting helpless children... protecting Americans from a foreign invasion)? He promoted Bibles.. We haven't seen corn pop do that...

Last edited:
I'm voting for Trump the man, warts and all.

Now if you can tie something else into it that garners Trump more votes then have at it.....A vote is an vote. ;)

could you explain what highlighted means? I think I get it, but not sure

OK, so here goes:

Jesus said that whatever anyone does to the least of his people, that person does it to HIM (hopefully Merchan is paying attention)

Trump is the least of Christ's people because:

He does not want legalized child murder (bullies murdering helpless children in the womb)

And I could go on and on

The Church Christ founded has not, that I know of, defined what "least of" Christ's people means EXACTLY.

Why take a chance?

Why take a chance attacking someone who has done so much good (protecting helpless children... protecting Americans from a foreign invasion)? He promoted Bibles.. We haven't seen corn pop do that...
You are one weird son of MAGA. Oh, boy.

OK, so here goes:

And I could go on and on

Why take a chance?

LOL on this line:
Jesus said that whatever anyone does to the least of his people

The orange loser is supposed to be a billionaire with all the white privilege from birth and has already been a world leader and yet you consider him "least of his people"?

Careful. Your orange Fuhrer may not appreciate being described in that way. :itsok:

OK, so here goes:

And I could go on and on

Why take a chance?

Riddle me this, if Trump is not Jesus, why then are the bailiffs casting lots for his cloths?

Bailiffs Cast Lots For Trump’s Clothing
U.S.·May 29, 2024 · BabylonBee.com

1717099682909.png

NEW YORK CITY, NY — As the jury deliberates in the State of New York v. Trump criminal trial, sources within the courtroom claim that four court bailiffs have gone ahead and begun casting lots to split up Trump's clothing.

The bailiffs allegedly divided Trump's luxury Italian Brioni suit into four parts, one part for each bailiff, before realizing that his dress shirt with a "45" monogram was in fact seamless and woven from one piece from top to bottom. Onlookers claim to have heard the lead bailiff tell his fellow officers, "Let us not tear it - instead, let us cast lots to see who will get it."

Alina Habba, one of Trump's defense attorneys, has claimed that the bailiffs' actions are actually the fulfillment of an ancient prophecy. "As it is written in Think Like a Billionaire, chapter 7, "Brioni suits are the best - everyone says so. In fact, they'll try to steal mine at some point. They'll probably even have to roll dice."

"SAD! BAD! THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO," Trump posted to Truth Social. "These LOSERS probably have never even seen a suit this nice before. They would have no idea how to tie this tie, it will be so sad to see. Clown show!"

At publishing time, bailiff number three had been heard shouting with delight as he landed Trump's signature golden sneakers.

OK, so here goes:

And I could go on and on

Why take a chance?

You sure about that? Jesus never broke any of the 10 Commandments while Trump has broken several.

You sure about that? Jesus never broke any of the 10 Commandments while Trump has broken several.

Did you even READ the Scripture I quoted?

Jesus did not say His followers had to be absolutely SIN-free all their lives from cradle to grave for Him to identify completely with them

OK, so here goes:

And I could go on and on

Why take a chance?

and this is NOT a cult????????

Forum List

Back