Trump is like an Agatha Christie novel.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
So I saw this British reporter earlier today and she said Trump was like an Agatha Christie Novel.

She quoted Agatha Christie as saying that if there is a ruckus in the kitchen, then there's a body in the library.

In other words, it's all about distraction and diversion. Trump came out with the racist comments to distract from something else. To cause a diversion.

So what is it?

What's the "something else"?

Guess we'll find out.

Wow, you're finally catch on..

No more racist than Obama calling Libya a shit show..

Barack Obama has sharply criticised David Cameron for the UK’s role in allowing Libya to become a “shit show” after the fall of the dictator Muammar Gaddafi, in an unprecedented attack on a British leader by a serving US President.

Mr Obama said that following a successful military intervention to aid rebels during the 2011 Arab Spring revolt, Libya was left to spiral out of control – due largely to the inaction of America’s European allies.

Obama has said David Cameron allowed Libya to become a 's*** show'

So I saw this British reporter earlier today and she said Trump was like an Agatha Christie Novel.

What a great way of looking at it! Keeps both you, me and the Press tuned in EVERY DAY (for free) on the edge of our sheet breathlessly waiting to see what the next move will be in the utter humiliation and dissection of the Radical Left and their DNC! And the media jump for every move, hook, line and sinker!

• Banned

Barack Obama has sharply criticised David Cameron for the UK’s role in allowing Libya to become a “shit show” after the fall of the dictator Muammar Gaddafi, in an unprecedented attack on a British leader by a serving US President.

Mr Obama said that following a successful military intervention to aid rebels during the 2011 Arab Spring revolt, Libya was left to spiral out of control – due largely to the inaction of America’s European allies.

Really? Obama was referring to the people of Libya?
Don't be an A$$ Whole............again.

• Banned

What a great way of looking at it! Keeps both you, me and the Press tuned in EVERY DAY (for free) on the edge of our sheet breathlessly waiting to see what the next move will be in the utter humiliation and dissection of the Radical Left and their DNC! And the media jump for every move, hook, line and sinker!
It's not the left being humiliated.

Calling in ambassadors for an explanation is embarrassing...............for normal people.

US ambassador grilled by Dutch press over false statements

A US Ambassador resigned because he can no longer serve under Trump

African Ambassadors to Convene in Wake of Trump’s ‘Shithole’ Outburst

Haiti wants clarification on Trump’s comments, says ambassador

and on

and on

and on.............................

Yup, for Obama you bend over and spread your cheeks, for Trump it's all about your love for race baiting .. no surprise there... :lol:

It's not the left being humiliated.

Oh, you guys are WAY PAST being humiliated! As to the rest, shake a few trees and you knock out all of the loose leaves. The swamp goes WAY PAST the boundaries of our shores.

She quoted Agatha Christie as saying that if there is a ruckus in the kitchen, then there's a body in the library.

In other words, it's all about distraction and diversion. Trump came out with the racist comments to distract from something else. To cause a diversion.

So what is it?

Guess we'll find out.

She was describing Hillary nortous for leaving dead bodies around.

• Banned

Yup, for Obama you bend over and spread your cheeks, for Trump it's all about your love for race baiting .. no surprise there... :lol:
Trump is not just race baiting, he's outright racist. Haven't you been following the news for the last few days. It's no secret. He's been outed.

So what is it?

Guess we'll find out.

She was describing Hillary nortous for leaving dead bodies around.
Hillary didn't piss off continents.

Trump is not just race baiting, he's outright racist. Haven't you been following the news for the last few days. It's no secret. He's been outed.

:eusa_naughty: ... I'm sure you want Trump to be a racist but compared to you, he's a saint...

Saint Trump .. protector of the American middle class and the American way.

No worries though .. you're hardly alone round here...:alirulz:

Forum List

Back