Trump is losing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing patience with Democrats? No doubt! :auiqs.jpg:
Billy ,if you can't admit the guy is a freeking loon I over estimated your intelligence
He's a conservative. Of course you overestimated his intelligence.

And so you begin the morning in error. I'm not a conservative.
After about 19 years I know you're not a Dem and have never had a good word to say about them So what am I to think??

Kellyanne Conway is an intelligent well-spoken woman. But she has shit for taste in picking a husband. In the world of marriage, when is it ever a good idea to post disparaging remarks about your significant other's boss. George Conway is a horse's ass.
But a lie is not a lie??

The Left is becoming more unhinged each day. I can't even imagine what it's like waking up every morning angry and miserable. You have at least 2 more years of this, most likely 6.
For the sake of our country I pray that you're wrong Trump is a vile disaster and 6 more years will put us in such a deep hole we may never recover
He is a breath of fresh air after your transgendered failure.

Billy ,if you can't admit the guy is a freeking loon I over estimated your intelligence
You have proven yourself to be the freaking loon! You have a terminal case of TDS.
Willow How's this for TDS?
TRUMP IS THE LOWEST PIECE OF SHIT EVER. HE JUST THROWS IT IN OUR FACES SO PAY ATTENTION.... KEEP YOUR ANTENNAS UP DEMOCRATS!

You do realize, those were Democrats?

So was Trump....people change parties.
Yeah, when getting older some get wiser. Some stay stupid and remain liberals.

You have proven yourself to be the freaking loon! You have a terminal case of TDS.
Willow How's this for TDS?
TRUMP IS THE LOWEST PIECE OF SHIT EVER. HE JUST THROWS IT IN OUR FACES SO PAY ATTENTION.... KEEP YOUR ANTENNAS UP DEMOCRATS!

You do realize, those were Democrats?

So was Trump....people change parties.
Yeah, when getting older some get wiser. Some stay stupid and remain liberals.

some change parties and still remain liberal.

After about 19 years I know you're not a Dem and have never had a good word to say about them So what am I to think??

"There walks an American."

Kellyanne Conway is an intelligent well-spoken woman. But she has shit for taste in picking a husband. In the world of marriage, when is it ever a good idea to post disparaging remarks about your significant other's boss. George Conway is a horse's ass.
But a lie is not a lie??

The Left is becoming more unhinged each day. I can't even imagine what it's like waking up every morning angry and miserable. You have at least 2 more years of this, most likely 6.
For the sake of our country I pray that you're wrong Trump is a vile disaster and 6 more years will put us in such a deep hole we may never recover
NO good It's not my fault you support a deranged idiot

"There walks an American."
You're cracking me up BK The view of the ocean looks so good that I'm afraid I'll have to be leaving all you LOL "Patriots" Keep up the good work

For a guy who is "losing" it. He's doing pretty damned good.

Economy is great. UE is the lowest its been since 69.

Job, jobs and more jobs everywhere.

As far as I'm concerned he can "lose" it every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

LMAO at you lefty loon sheeple.

But a lie is not a lie??

NO good It's not my fault you support a deranged idiot
Trump is working for all Americans, even you. Your transgendered idiot separated America.

George Conway, a persistent Trump critic, took a pointed swipe at the president over a head-spinning spate of weekend tweets in which Trump attacked, among other things, Google, General Motors, the United Auto Workers, Hillary Clinton, the Paris climate accord, France, the “Fake News” media, Fox News anchors Shepard Smith, Arthel Neville and Leland Vittert, the late Sen. John McCain, special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into his 2016 presidential campaign’s ties with Russia and a rerun of NBC’s “Saturday Night Live.”

Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale responded with a tweet falsely claiming Trump “turned down” Conway for a “job he desperately wanted” and that “Mr. Kellyanne Conway” is “jealous of her success.”

“A total loser!” Trump added.

"

You see Sen Isaakson from Georgia on tv this morning, finally a Republican calling him out over McCain. About time someone has some balls. George Conway is right Trump is a fucking nut case.

But a lie is not a lie??

The left? TDS is one who backs this loony tune.

George Conway, a persistent Trump critic, took a pointed swipe at the president over a head-spinning spate of weekend tweets in which Trump attacked, among other things, Google, General Motors, the United Auto Workers, Hillary Clinton, the Paris climate accord, France, the “Fake News” media, Fox News anchors Shepard Smith, Arthel Neville and Leland Vittert, the late Sen. John McCain, special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into his 2016 presidential campaign’s ties with Russia and a rerun of NBC’s “Saturday Night Live.”

Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale responded with a tweet falsely claiming Trump “turned down” Conway for a “job he desperately wanted” and that “Mr. Kellyanne Conway” is “jealous of her success.”

"
Again, Conway is a trump-Hating LAWYER......

'Nuff Said.

"

You see Sen Isaakson from Georgia on tv this morning, finally a Republican calling him out over McCain. About time someone has some balls. George Conway is right Trump is a fucking nut case.

Well for what you call a "nut case." He's doing pretty darned good.

Oh and I'm sure he couldn't care less what you or anyone else call him. He's getting the job done.

Carry on lefty loon sheeple.

Yeah you are, you're just embarrassed to admit it.

Nope.

"
Reality and Trump have never gone hand in hand. But both parties lied to people too often.

"

"

"

McCain sold out the republican party.

Yeah you are, you're just embarrassed to admit it.
I suspect Billy knows it, but doesn't really care. And I have to say that in many ways Trump is not lying anymore than Hillary did or Jeb would have

"

"

"

McCain sold out the republican party.
McCain objected to the W tax cuts on deficit grounds. After those and the Iraq war, there wasn't really a republican party beyond the party of McConnell, and they allowed Trump to be elected because they knew he's sign their tax cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back