Trump is losing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing patience with Democrats? No doubt! :auiqs.jpg:
Billy ,if you can't admit the guy is a freeking loon I over estimated your intelligence
You have proven yourself to be the freaking loon! You have a terminal case of TDS.
Willow How's this for TDS?
TRUMP IS THE LOWEST PIECE OF SHIT EVER. HE JUST THROWS IT IN OUR FACES SO PAY ATTENTION.... KEEP YOUR ANTENNAS UP DEMOCRATS!

Showing a democrat KKK rally and trying to blame Trump is hilarious!!
Just for the record, here is the history of the "America First" slogan:

America First - Wikipedia

Kellyanne Conway is an intelligent well-spoken woman. But she has shit for taste in picking a husband. In the world of marriage, when is it ever a good idea to post disparaging remarks about your significant other's boss. George Conway is a horse's ass.
But a lie is not a lie??

Kellyanne Conway is an intelligent well-spoken woman. But she has shit for taste in picking a husband. In the world of marriage, when is it ever a good idea to post disparaging remarks about your significant other's boss. George Conway is a horse's ass.
But a lie is not a lie??

The Left is becoming more unhinged each day. I can't even imagine what it's like waking up every morning angry and miserable. You have at least 2 more years of this, most likely 6.

George Conway, a persistent Trump critic, took a pointed swipe at the president over a head-spinning spate of weekend tweets in which Trump attacked, among other things, Google, General Motors, the United Auto Workers, Hillary Clinton, the Paris climate accord, France, the “Fake News” media, Fox News anchors Shepard Smith, Arthel Neville and Leland Vittert, the late Sen. John McCain, special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into his 2016 presidential campaign’s ties with Russia and a rerun of NBC’s “Saturday Night Live.”

Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale responded with a tweet falsely claiming Trump “turned down” Conway for a “job he desperately wanted” and that “Mr. Kellyanne Conway” is “jealous of her success.”

“A total loser!” Trump added.

"
Holy crow.

WOW he tweeted about several subjects over the course of a few days when will the madness stop

But a lie is not a lie??
The alternative facts lady??

Billy ,if you can't admit the guy is a freeking loon I over estimated your intelligence
You have proven yourself to be the freaking loon! You have a terminal case of TDS.
TRUMP IS THE LOWEST PIECE OF SHIT EVER. HE JUST THROWS IT IN OUR FACES SO PAY ATTENTION.... KEEP YOUR ANTENNAS UP DEMOCRATS!

Dumbfuck Edward forgets what party was the KKK....LOL
Then why is tRump using their slogan?

But a lie is not a lie??
The alternative facts lady??

Talking to yourself now? I just posted how the Left is becoming more unhinged each day. Thanks for proving me right.

But a lie is not a lie??

The Left is becoming more unhinged each day. I can't even imagine what it's like waking up every morning angry and miserable. You have at least 2 more years of this, most likely 6.
For the sake of our country I pray that you're wrong Trump is a vile disaster and 6 more years will put us in such a deep hole we may never recover

I guess if your a lefty who can only think about one thing: trump it seems strange that other human beings have the capacity to entertain several ideas throughout a period of time

1aomanbad.jpg

Perhaps he liked it for the same reasons presidents Woodrow Wilson and Warren Harding did?

But a lie is not a lie??

For the sake of our country I pray that you're wrong Trump is a vile disaster and 6 more years will put us in such a deep hole we may never recover

So you don't like the booming economy, record low unemployment, record stock market, low gas prices, peace talks with North Korea, border security and justices that will simply interpret the Constitution on your behalf and not apply their own personal political bias?

Really?

These are all things you personally have benefited from whether you wish to admit it or not.

Did it occur to you this is why the 2020 Democratic candidates are not talking about policy, but are talking about changing the election laws and how much they don't like the "evil orange man". They can't dispute the progress.

Trump is starting to feel the pressure... He knows what he did and he now realising that Mueller is boy scout with unblemished record and there is plenty are GOP that will noty turn on him.

In fairness to him and didn't think he would penetrate the GOP this deep, they are spineless, they know he is wrong, they know he going to get found out and yet they can't seem to pull there support for him.

Democrats need to go on to Fox News nightly, be reasoned, explain the truth, show the evidence and repeat that every night. Don't impeach, reject it everytime... He was elected by the GOP and it is them who have to lead calls for his impeachment not the Democrats...
Mueller knowingly prosecuted innocent men for a murder they didn't commit. Costing the tax payers millions. You're an idiot.

You do realize, those were Democrats?

You do realize, those were Democrats?

So was Trump....people change parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back