Trump is losing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Conway, a persistent Trump critic, took a pointed swipe at the president over a head-spinning spate of weekend tweets in which Trump attacked, among other things, Google, General Motors, the United Auto Workers, Hillary Clinton, the Paris climate accord, France, the “Fake News” media, Fox News anchors Shepard Smith, Arthel Neville and Leland Vittert, the late Sen. John McCain, special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into his 2016 presidential campaign’s ties with Russia and a rerun of NBC’s “Saturday Night Live.”

Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale responded with a tweet falsely claiming Trump “turned down” Conway for a “job he desperately wanted” and that “Mr. Kellyanne Conway” is “jealous of her success.”

“A total loser!” Trump added.

"

You see Sen Isaakson from Georgia on tv this morning, finally a Republican calling him out over McCain. About time someone has some balls. George Conway is right Trump is a fucking nut case.
And it's not just George saying it ..100's of shrinks say Trump is out of his mind

if you're not angry about what's going on in america, you have some moral dislocation inside your spirit. you should be angry. GRRRRRRRRRR. see how angry i am? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

i worry there's not enough anger

Kellyanne Conway is an intelligent well-spoken woman. But she has shit for taste in picking a husband. In the world of marriage, when is it ever a good idea to post disparaging remarks about your significant other's boss. George Conway is a horse's ass.

How the fuk does that even happen?
I'd never marry a liberal.
LOL Like they lined up for you??

I dated plenty of em.
Which of course led me to the decision to no longer date them and damn sure not marry em.
Did you try proposing, just for a laugh?

Nah....I take marriage seriously.

Losing patience with Democrats? No doubt! :auiqs.jpg:
Billy ,if you can't admit the guy is a freeking loon I over estimated your intelligence
You have proven yourself to be the freaking loon! You have a terminal case of TDS.
Willow How's this for TDS?
TRUMP IS THE LOWEST PIECE OF SHIT EVER. HE JUST THROWS IT IN OUR FACES SO PAY ATTENTION.... KEEP YOUR ANTENNAS UP DEMOCRATS!

Fucking hell you are a certified loon.

Tell me, where did the slogan YES WE CAN originate?

When you figure it out, IF you figure it out, please share you equal outrage to it with the class.

Fucking MORON

Kellyanne Conway is an intelligent well-spoken woman. But she has shit for taste in picking a husband. In the world of marriage, when is it ever a good idea to post disparaging remarks about your significant other's boss. George Conway is a horse's ass.

I dated plenty of em.
Which of course led me to the decision to no longer date them and damn sure not marry em.

Something you and Trump don't have in common

I dated plenty of em.

So Trump and Bill have something in common.
Maybe we can use that fact as a starting point for actual dialogue.

Billy ,if you can't admit the guy is a freeking loon I over estimated your intelligence
You have proven yourself to be the freaking loon! You have a terminal case of TDS.
TRUMP IS THE LOWEST PIECE OF SHIT EVER. HE JUST THROWS IT IN OUR FACES SO PAY ATTENTION.... KEEP YOUR ANTENNAS UP DEMOCRATS!

When you figure it out, IF you figure it out, please share you equal outrage to it with the class.

Fucking MORON
For Gramps the AH
Nobody really coined "Yes, we can," because the words "Yes," "we," and "can" are so common that you can probably find somebody using that phrase hundreds of years ago. On the other hand, if you are trying to figure out why Obama started using "Yes, we can" as a slogan, the primary reason is that Obama is borrowing from the United Farm Workers slogan, Sí se puede!, which was coined in 1972 by Dolores Huerta and Cesar Chavez while Chavez was on a hunger strike. The construction "se puede" is in passive voice, so a more accuration translation of "Sí se puede!" would be "Yes, it can be done!." Unfortunately, that wouldn't have made as much of a stirring slogan for Obama as "Yes, we can!" So Obama can be forgiven for taking liberties with the translation.

Another factor that probably influenced Obama in adopting the translation he did is the Alvin Toussaint song, "Yes We Can, Can," which was a big R&B hit for the Pointer Sisters in 1972:

I dated plenty of em.

How many times was Bill married?

I dated plenty of em.

Whats that have to do with someone cheating on their spouse?

Fucking MORON
For Gramps the AH
Nobody really coined "Yes, we can," because the words "Yes," "we," and "can" are so common that you can probably find somebody using that phrase hundreds of years ago. On the other hand, if you are trying to figure out why Obama started using "Yes, we can" as a slogan, the primary reason is that Obama is borrowing from the United Farm Workers slogan, Sí se puede!, which was coined in 1972 by Dolores Huerta and Cesar Chavez while Chavez was on a hunger strike. The construction "se puede" is in passive voice, so a more accuration translation of "Sí se puede!" would be "Yes, it can be done!." Unfortunately, that wouldn't have made as much of a stirring slogan for Obama as "Yes, we can!" So Obama can be forgiven for taking liberties with the translation.

Another factor that probably influenced Obama in adopting the translation he did is the Alvin Toussaint song, "Yes We Can, Can," which was a big R&B hit for the Pointer Sisters in 1972:

Whats that have to do with someone cheating on their spouse?
Trump is the king Cheated on all ,,,Bill only cheated on 1

I find them both so depressing. Even before Hillary took money from people who make BsM look not as bad, I thought she was dead running for potus when she didn't divorce Slick after being elected to the Senate.

I find them both so depressing. Even before Hillary took money from people who make BsM look not as bad, I thought she was dead running for potus when she didn't divorce Slick after being elected to the Senate.
And then there's this

Grace Lynn

George Conway, a persistent Trump critic, took a pointed swipe at the president over a head-spinning spate of weekend tweets in which Trump attacked, among other things, Google, General Motors, the United Auto Workers, Hillary Clinton, the Paris climate accord, France, the “Fake News” media, Fox News anchors Shepard Smith, Arthel Neville and Leland Vittert, the late Sen. John McCain, special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into his 2016 presidential campaign’s ties with Russia and a rerun of NBC’s “Saturday Night Live.”

Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale responded with a tweet falsely claiming Trump “turned down” Conway for a “job he desperately wanted” and that “Mr. Kellyanne Conway” is “jealous of her success.”

"

You see Sen Isaakson from Georgia on tv this morning, finally a Republican calling him out over McCain. About time someone has some balls. George Conway is right Trump is a fucking nut case.

"

"

McCain sold out the republican party.
McCain objected to the W tax cuts on deficit grounds. After those and the Iraq war, there wasn't really a republican party beyond the party of McConnell, and they allowed Trump to be elected because they knew he's sign their tax cuts.

McCain was the one vote against repealing Obama Care.
If it hadn't been for him we would have gotten rid of the 1 trillion per 10 years cost of this government run health care.

It would not have mattered they had nothing to replace it with.

"

"

"

McCain sold out the republican party.
McCain objected to the W tax cuts on deficit grounds. After those and the Iraq war, there wasn't really a republican party beyond the party of McConnell, and they allowed Trump to be elected because they knew he's sign their tax cuts.

McCain was the one vote against repealing Obama Care.
If it hadn't been for him we would have gotten rid of the 1 trillion per 10 years cost of this government run health care.
government didnt run a thing in obamacare; it was all private insurance and private providers.
UUBpjR6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back