Trump is more popular than Dems want to admit

The irony is things actually aren't improving a better rate - growth rate, unemployment rate - the same as it has been for a while, even less then it was under Obama - but people FEEL better about it.
disagree

we are now an energy exporter solely because of Trump reversing Obama policy

and the tax cuts are helping, as predicted

Obama is the ONLY president that failed to hit 3% GDP

Trump's policies have had a direct impact on the economy; especially deregulation

Loving this thread!
o.png

Trumps popularity HELPS the blue wave . trumpers will vote in wacky screwballs in the Gop primaries. They will get their ass beat in the general elections .
And when he wins what lie will you tell?

Win? He’ll have to fight off other GOP first .

Right now the midterms are the big thing . Prez election is way out.

It is too far forward to think about. What I hope though, is that the Dems field a better array of candidates.

You could hope that, but I think it's the message more than the messenger.

That would not explain the energation in the base.

Of which base, Democrats? I don't see that energization. Looking at the economy, looking at foreign affairs, I think some may be reaching the conclusion that the Dem party is all talk. They are in it for themselves and nobody else.

What they are affectively saying is they can’t form a strategy based only on bashing Trump, and they are right.
she is also saying that people are starting to feel good about how things are going

dems need a message that is more substantial than being outraged by everything Trump does

The irony is things actually aren't improving a better rate - growth rate, unemployment rate - the same as it has been for a while, even less then it was under Obama - but people FEEL better about it.

Well yes, and people feeling better about it is a key factor.

Consumer confidence and corporate confidence are up. It feels good to wake up in the morning again. We hear and read positive things about the economy, and not part-time jobs or low paying jobs. Getting rid of more government and giving Americans more freedom. And while gasoline prices are not inviting, gas prices are an indicator of economic activity. Same holds true for the interest rate.

Again..the disconnect from reality. It was as good under Obama - same rate of growth. Trump is reaping it.

For nearly a year and a half? Tell us, when will it be Trump's doing and not Obama?

What Trump did is reverse much of what Obama did--not continue it. Lower taxes on workers, lower taxes on job creators, less regulations to boot.

There is just an excitement in the air that was not there during the 8 years of DumBama.

Forum List

Back