Trump Is ‘Most Thankful’ For His Own ‘Tremendous’ Work.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
“This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you wouldn’t believe it,” he told the press.

President Donald Trump turned the idea of Thanksgiving on its head Thursday when he told the media he is grateful for his own “tremendous” work changing America.

When asked what he is “most thankful for” by a reporter at his Mar-a-Lago golf resort in Florida, Trump responded: “For having a great family and for having made a tremendous difference in this country.”

He then doubled down on patting himself on the back, saying, “I made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you wouldn’t believe it. I mean, you see it, but so much stronger that people can’t even believe it.”

He insisted that “when I see foreign leaders, they say we cannot believe the difference in strength between the United States now and the United States two years ago.”

He did not cite any specific leader who has made such claims. Nor did he mention the strains that have emerged between the U.S. and NATO under his administration or the laughter that greeted self-aggrandizing comments he made in a United Nations speech in September.

Trump’s comments Thursday in Florida followed a controversial conference phone call he had with members of the military, ostensibly to commemorate Thanksgiving. He eschewed the traditional presidential message that aims to be inspirational and boost morale among troops away from their families. Instead, he nakedly politicized the call and went off on tangents about the federal judiciary, the migrant caravan heading for the U.S. southern border and the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Twitter had some choice comments about Trump’s self-referential twist on Thanksgiving — and the difference he has made.

More: Trump Is 'Most Thankful' For His Own 'Tremendous' Work. Twitter's Jaw Drops.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Tips for Spotting and Coping with a Narcissist

14 Signs You're Dealing With A Narcissist

Traits of a Narcissist - Bridges to Recovery

Narcissistic personality disorder - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic

His narcissism and egotistic admiration of himself is unlike anything I've ever seen in my lifetime. It's scary. The Twitter responses to his delusional comments are hilarious! They can be seen at the main OP link above. What do you think?

Last edited:
Trump is a bit eccentric and definitely has an ego......

That said, in spite of your TDS, he's really not that bad a person. My SO knows him from her time in Manhattan.
He was ALWAYS a perfect gentleman with her. (A LOT of people from NewYork have run into Trump btw. It's not so unusual)

Nope, never once grabbed her in any way even though they rode the elevator many times together alone.

Polite as can be. It is only in the media's eye that he has been portrayed otherwise. The Left media is really in need of an overhaul.

Really sorry to burst the bubble.

Last edited:
I am not surprised by this,that's all he does is think about himself! He's a legend in his own mind!!!

“This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you wouldn’t believe it,” he told the press.

President Donald Trump turned the idea of Thanksgiving on its head Thursday when he told the media he is grateful for his own “tremendous” work changing America.

When asked what he is “most thankful for” by a reporter at his Mar-a-Lago golf resort in Florida, Trump responded: “For having a great family and for having made a tremendous difference in this country.”

He then doubled down on patting himself on the back, saying, “I made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you wouldn’t believe it. I mean, you see it, but so much stronger that people can’t even believe it.”

He insisted that “when I see foreign leaders, they say we cannot believe the difference in strength between the United States now and the United States two years ago.”

He did not cite any specific leader who has made such claims. Nor did he mention the strains that have emerged between the U.S. and NATO under his administration or the laughter that greeted self-aggrandizing comments he made in a United Nations speech in September.

Trump’s comments Thursday in Florida followed a controversial conference phone call he had with members of the military, ostensibly to commemorate Thanksgiving. He eschewed the traditional presidential message that aims to be inspirational and boost morale among troops away from their families. Instead, he nakedly politicized the call and went off on tangents about the federal judiciary, the migrant caravan heading for the U.S. southern border and the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Twitter had some choice comments about Trump’s self-referential twist on Thanksgiving — and the difference he has made.

More: Trump Is 'Most Thankful' For His Own 'Tremendous' Work. Twitter's Jaw Drops.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Tips for Spotting and Coping with a Narcissist

His narcissism and egotistic admiration of himself is unlike anything I've ever seen in my lifetime. It's scary. What do you think?
Trump is as delusional as he is dishonest.

Trump is a bit eccentric and definitely has an ego......

That said, in spite of your TDS, he's really not that bad a person. My SO knows him from her time in Manhattan.
He was ALWAYS a perfect gentleman with her.

Nope, never once grabbed her in any way even though they rode the elevator many times together alone.

Polite as can be. It is only in the media's eye that he has been portrayed otherwise. The Left media is really in need of an overhaul.

Really sorry to burst the bubble.

Even if true - that's no surprise. Narcissists can be very magnetic and charming. It's one of their traits. Read the links in the OP.

His narcissism and egotistic admiration of himself is unlike anything I've ever seen in my lifetime. It's scary. What do you think?

StillPrez.png

Trump is as delusional as he is dishonest.

Look, you can smear God if you want to. Your choice. No one can stop you. Trump's not perfect. He's got an ego.
He's no Saint. He may be a bit narcissistic. But that doesn't make him evil or necessarily a bad President.

But let me ask you this.....

Do you know the difference between Objective and Subjective?

View attachment 230356

And? You'd be posting same meme after he shoots someone in broad day light, so wtf is your point?

The Twitter responses to his delusional comments are hilarious! They can be seen at the main OP link.

Lakhota,
Ummm....you DO realize that rating my posts as funny automatically make you a member of my fan club right ? ;)

Welcome....your seat is back there in aisle 420.

Thats one way to describe our clown president.

You certainly have every right to dislike him and even call him a clown.

as long as you realize it's not necessarily true, just because you say so ;)

Again, very subjective.

He is a clown.

This is not simply narcissism, because a narcisist with even half a wit knows how rediculous saying stuff like this out loud sounds.

It's why his cabinet members call him a moron and it's why his lawyers get white in the face at the thought of him sitting down for an interview with Mueller.

The Twitter responses to his delusional comments are hilarious! They can be seen at the main OP link.

And they're all the same. Subjective nonsense from the democrat Parroting society.

Other than bobble heading everything you're been told or read over at CNN & NBC (haha), do you have objective reasons for disliking Mr. Trump?

Go ahead, take a few minutes to read up on objective vs subjective.

He is a clown.
This is not simply narcissism, because a narcisist with even half a wit knows how rediculous saying stuff like this out loud sounds.

LOL
I often think a LOT of what he says is specifically crafted to poke you folks :)
He's REALLY good at jerking you guys chains.

Well since you give so much thought to my chains, there is one way to jerk it real hard - Trump shooting someone in broad day light.

Will you be down for that one like you are for everything else?

Thats one way to describe our clown president.

You certainly have every right to dislike him and even call him a clown.

as long as you realize it's not necessarily true, just because you say so ;)

Again, very subjective.

He is a clown.

I agree. I think Trump has mental problems beyond narcissism. It will be sad to learn after the fact that he was batshit crazy while president. Reagan comes to mind...

Reagan’s Mental-Health Concerns Handled Very Differently Than Trump’s

Forum List

Back