Trump Is ‘Most Thankful’ For His Own ‘Tremendous’ Work.

And? You'd be posting same meme after he shoots someone in broad day light, so wtf is your point?
Unlikely....But what do youexpect in response to the same old dreary dreck from the forum's #1 paid spam machine?

Trump is a bit eccentric and definitely has an ego......

That said, in spite of your TDS, he's really not that bad a person. My SO knows him from her time in Manhattan.
He was ALWAYS a perfect gentleman with her. (A LOT of people from NewYork have run into Trump btw. It's not so unusual)

Nope, never once grabbed her in any way even though they rode the elevator many times together alone.

Polite as can be. It is only in the media's eye that he has been portrayed otherwise. The Left media is really in need of an overhaul.

Really sorry to burst the bubble.

So because he didn't try to grab your SO in the elevator that means he's not a self-admitted sex offender? I once rode in a car with a man who blew up an abortion clinic. Am I supposed to believe he didn't blow up the clinic because he didn't say or do anything crazy when I was with him.

Do you know the difference between Objective and Subjective?
The point is not whether C Clayton Jones can recognise the difference between Objective and Subjective but whether the orange shitgibbon can recognise the difference. All objective measures say he cannot.

How's that "this is the time the oceans will stop rising" working out for ya Lakhota? Bit of a god complex to that aint' there? That's DELUSIONAL for sure.

ALL (i mean everyone one of them) successful entrepreneurs are narcissists. That's how they built confidence in their hare-brained ideas and courted investors. From Jobs to Musk to Zuckerberg to P.T. Barnum. I've worked for many in Silicon Valley. They can't get up in the morning without believing than they are solving problems that others can't.

THAT -- aint no disease. It's a natural requirement for system disrupters. And we haven't had ENOUGH disrupters to fix the Swamp and the general political dysfunction in this country. Doesn't mean I believe he's RIGHT or that he will succeed, because only time will tell.

But these folks are USED to getting beat up over their ideas. And it rolls off their backs as long as they are winning and advancing "their vision"...

Problem with your puny resistance and your personal practicing of psychiatry without a license here is that DEMS are doing NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE. And that makes it all the easier for an egotistical maniac to SELL his product.

All your tribe has done lately is a LOT of self-mutilatization and marginalization because you just can't stand a good salesman..

Trump is as delusional as he is dishonest.

Look, you can smear God if you want to. Your choice. No one can stop you. Trump's not perfect. He's got an ego.
He's no Saint. He may be a bit narcissistic. But that doesn't make him evil or necessarily a bad President.

But let me ask you this.....

Do you know the difference between Objective and Subjective?
Ha. Jones doesn't know the difference between his left or right foot.

How's that "this is the time the oceans will stop rising" working out for ya Lakhota? Bit of a god complex to that aint' there? That's DELUSIONAL for sure.

ALL (i mean everyone one of them) successful entrepreneurs are narcissists. That's how they built confidence in their hare-brained ideas and courted investors. From Jobs to Musk to Zuckerberg to P.T. Barnum. I've worked for many in Silicon Valley. They can't get up in the morning without believing than they are solving problems that others can't.

THAT -- aint no disease. It's a natural requirement for system disrupters. And we haven't had ENOUGH disrupters to fix the Swamp and the general political dysfunction in this country. Doesn't mean I believe he's RIGHT or that he will succeed, because only time will tell.

But these folks are USED to getting beat up over their ideas. And it rolls off their backs as long as they are winning and advancing "their vision"...

Problem with your puny resistance and your personal practicing of psychiatry without a license here is that DEMS are doing NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE. And that makes it all the easier for an egotistical maniac to SELL his product.

All your tribe has done lately is a LOT of self-mutilatization and marginalization because you just can't stand a good salesman..

Wow, thanks for the diatribe. Do you really believe all that - or are you just trolling? You also seem to have a very grandiose opinion of yourself. Maybe you should be working for Trump. It's especially entertaining when you flip in and out of CAPS.

That said, in spite of your TDS, he's really not that bad a person. My SO knows him from her time in Manhattan.
He was ALWAYS a perfect gentleman with her. (A LOT of people from NewYork have run into Trump btw. It's not so unusual)

Nope, never once grabbed her in any way even though they rode the elevator many times together alone.

Polite as can be. It is only in the media's eye that he has been portrayed otherwise. The Left media is really in need of an overhaul.

I also know people that worked with him, and for him...and they said this:
In his early days he was a gentlemen, nice, well spoken...as he got older he became a dick.
And name one public figure, that praises himself non stop and talks about himself more than him....name me one please...other than Mayweather and Mcgreggor maybe. Lol

Wow, thanks for the diatribe. Do you really believe all that - or are you just trolling? You also seem to have a very grandiose opinion of yourself. Maybe you should be working for Trump. It's especially entertaining when you flip in and out of CAPS.

DIATRIBE? That's insight you're not gonna get from Don Lemon or Talking Points Memo. And it's all completely true. You should worry less about how I've learned to communicate effectively and actually SUPPORT some of ridiculous assertions you make for your cause..

Last edited:

In his early days he was a gentlemen, nice, well spoken...as he got older he became a dick.
And name one public figure, that praises himself non stop and talks about himself more than him....name me one please...other than Mayweather and Mcgreggor maybe. Lol

Elon Musk.. Has gone Charlie Sheen in the past months. Went postal on a rescuer in that Thai cave rescue because he criticized Musk's suggestion. Pretty sure Musk tweeted the guy "was a pedophile". Went to war with SEC recently. Picture of Musk toking on a huge Dooby appeared soon after in an interview. This guy has a LARGE ego and narcissist problem worse than Trump. All the folks I mentioned and hundreds more in high powered "disrupting" leadership position in the biz world are like that.

Last edited:
Most everything Musk has to say about his heavily govt leveraged businesses is COMPLETE EXAGGERATION.. He's a soul brother to Trump...

How many more ya want?

Trump needs to be exposed for what and who he is. Hopefully Mueller and the new Democratic House can help with that. Trump is fighting desperately to keep from being exposed. He has made a mockery of the U.S. Constitution and the norms that protect our institutions. He's a grifter.

And it's NOT a recent thing that entrepreneurial disrupters are narcissists with egos. One of the better known MAJOR business disrupting narcissists was P.T. Barnum

Advertising, Art, Business, Children, Civility, Economy, Values,
“There’s no such thing as bad publicity,”
-- P. T. Barnum

#Publicity

“Fortune always favors the brave, and never helps a man who does not help himself.”
-- P. T. Barnum

#Men #Brave #Favors

“Money is good for nothing unless you know the value of it by experience.”
-- P. T. Barnum

#Money #Values

“Advertising is like learning - a little is a dangerous thing.”
-- P. T. Barnum

#Littles #Advertising #Dangerous

“Nothing draws a crowd quite like a crowd.”
-- P. T. Barnum

“Unless a man enters upon the vocation intended for him by nature, and best suited to his peculiar genius, he cannot succeed.”
-- P. T. Barnum

#Men #Succeed #Peculiar

“There's a sucker born every minute.”
-- P. T. Barnum

#Expression #Interesting #Humanity

“Without promotion, something terrible happens... nothing!”
-- P. T. Barnum

#Action #Promotion #Terrible

Now tell me -- how is that less Trumpier than Trump? Just imagine how much he could have INCREASED the crowds and attention on himself if P.T. Barnum had gotten hold of a mighty Tweeter.. His quotes are MADE for Twitter rants and promotions.

I am most thankful for President Trump. If not for him, thousands of criminal gangs would be flooding into our country right now.

A rambling fool. He's an idiot. But there are bigger idiots. Those that still support the clown. :3:

You must be referring to this clown, ain'tcha?

upload_2018-11-23_0-30-16.png

And it's NOT a recent thing that entrepreneurial disrupters are narcissists with egos. One of the better known MAJOR business disrupting narcissists was P.T. Barnum

-- P. T. Barnum

#Publicity

“Fortune always favors the brave, and never helps a man who does not help himself.”
-- P. T. Barnum

#Men #Brave #Favors

-- P. T. Barnum

#Money #Values

-- P. T. Barnum

-- P. T. Barnum

“Unless a man enters upon the vocation intended for him by nature, and best suited to his peculiar genius, he cannot succeed.”
-- P. T. Barnum

#Men #Succeed #Peculiar

-- P. T. Barnum

-- P. T. Barnum

Now tell me -- how is that less Trumpier than Trump? Just imagine how much he could have INCREASED the crowds and attention on himself if P.T. Barnum had gotten hold of a mighty Tweeter.. His quotes are MADE for Twitter rants and promotions.

Would you want P.T. Barnum as president?

“Barnum's great discovery was not how easy it was to deceive the public, but rather, how much the public enjoyed being deceived.”

The True Story of "The Greatest Showman on Earth" | History | Smithsonian

Last edited:

-- P. T. Barnum

#Publicity

-- P. T. Barnum

#Men #Brave #Favors

-- P. T. Barnum

#Money #Values

-- P. T. Barnum

-- P. T. Barnum

-- P. T. Barnum

#Men #Succeed #Peculiar

-- P. T. Barnum

-- P. T. Barnum

Would you want P.T. Barnum as president?

Would depend on if HE thought he could make a difference. At this point, I don't think HERCULES himself would want that job UNLESS they are egotistical meglomaniac like Trump or Clinton..

With a tweeter -- Barnum would have have 12 businesses. Probably a "real estate college", a steak operation, and a bad tie distribution business... :21:

Forum List

Back