Trump Is ‘Most Thankful’ For His Own ‘Tremendous’ Work.

Trump is a bit eccentric and definitely has an ego......

That said, in spite of your TDS, he's really not that bad a person. My SO knows him from her time in Manhattan.
He was ALWAYS a perfect gentleman with her. (A LOT of people from NewYork have run into Trump btw. It's not so unusual)

Nope, never once grabbed her in any way even though they rode the elevator many times together alone.

Polite as can be. It is only in the media's eye that he has been portrayed otherwise. The Left media is really in need of an overhaul.

Really sorry to burst the bubble.
I also know people that worked with him, and for him...and they said this:
In his early days he was a gentlemen, nice, well spoken...as he got older he became a dick.
And name one public figure, that praises himself non stop and talks about himself more than him....name me one please...other than Mayweather and Mcgreggor maybe. Lol

And it's NOT a recent thing that entrepreneurial disrupters are narcissists with egos. One of the better known MAJOR business disrupting narcissists was P.T. Barnum

Advertising, Art, Business, Children, Civility, Economy, Values,
“There’s no such thing as bad publicity,”
-- P. T. Barnum

#Publicity

“Fortune always favors the brave, and never helps a man who does not help himself.”
-- P. T. Barnum

#Men #Brave #Favors

“Money is good for nothing unless you know the value of it by experience.”
-- P. T. Barnum

#Money #Values

“Advertising is like learning - a little is a dangerous thing.”
-- P. T. Barnum

#Littles #Advertising #Dangerous

“Nothing draws a crowd quite like a crowd.”
-- P. T. Barnum

“Unless a man enters upon the vocation intended for him by nature, and best suited to his peculiar genius, he cannot succeed.”
-- P. T. Barnum

#Men #Succeed #Peculiar

“There's a sucker born every minute.”
-- P. T. Barnum

#Expression #Interesting #Humanity

“Without promotion, something terrible happens... nothing!”
-- P. T. Barnum

#Action #Promotion #Terrible

Now tell me -- how is that less Trumpier than Trump? Just imagine how much he could have INCREASED the crowds and attention on himself if P.T. Barnum had gotten hold of a mighty Tweeter.. His quotes are MADE for Twitter rants and promotions.

Would you want P.T. Barnum as president?

“Barnum's great discovery was not how easy it was to deceive the public, but rather, how much the public enjoyed being deceived.”

The True Story of "The Greatest Showman on Earth" | History | Smithsonian

That's pretty desperate doing opposition research on a man dead for 100 years. Why didn't you just hire Fusion GPS to slime him for you? :coffee:

It's a trivial matter. Because that was the custom of the day. All those "freak shows" were just a milder form of today's "reality TV".. There are freaks shows 24/7 on cable. I'm not offended.

And I don't think you ACTUALLY read the article -- here's my favorite part of how "The World's Greatest Showman" felt after he DID successfully run for office....

During his successful run for the Connecticut General Assembly in 1865 something changed, however. Suddenly, Cook writes, Barnum “began to express a novel sympathy and regret about the subjugation of African-Americans—or at least to approach civil rights matters at the end of the Civil War with a new, somewhat softer vision of racial paternalism.” During a failed run for Congress, he even “confessed” during a campaign speech that while living in the South he had owned slaves himself, actions he since regretted. “I did more,” he said. “I whipped my slaves. I ought to have been whipped a thousand times for this myself. But by then I was a Democrat—one of those nondescript Democrats, who are Northern men with Southern principles.”
Read more: The True Story of "The Greatest Showman on Earth" | History | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

:dev3:

That said, in spite of your TDS, he's really not that bad a person. My SO knows him from her time in Manhattan.
He was ALWAYS a perfect gentleman with her. (A LOT of people from NewYork have run into Trump btw. It's not so unusual)

Nope, never once grabbed her in any way even though they rode the elevator many times together alone.

Polite as can be. It is only in the media's eye that he has been portrayed otherwise. The Left media is really in need of an overhaul.

He's not that bad???????

Only if you're a monster like he is.

I like soldiers who weren't captured?

He refused to pay people who worked for him forcing some into bankruptcy?

He gropes women?

He lied to soldiers about making donations?

His charity is a sham, no license, no certification?

And he's "not that bad"?????

Like I said, he's not that bad, but only to another monster.

Dsf4l-6XgAAi9rW.jpg

In his early days he was a gentlemen, nice, well spoken...as he got older he became a dick.
And name one public figure, that praises himself non stop and talks about himself more than him....name me one please...other than Mayweather and Mcgreggor maybe. Lol

And it's NOT a recent thing that entrepreneurial disrupters are narcissists with egos. One of the better known MAJOR business disrupting narcissists was P.T. Barnum

-- P. T. Barnum

#Publicity

“Fortune always favors the brave, and never helps a man who does not help himself.”
-- P. T. Barnum

#Men #Brave #Favors

-- P. T. Barnum

#Money #Values

-- P. T. Barnum

-- P. T. Barnum

“Unless a man enters upon the vocation intended for him by nature, and best suited to his peculiar genius, he cannot succeed.”
-- P. T. Barnum

#Men #Succeed #Peculiar

-- P. T. Barnum

-- P. T. Barnum

Now tell me -- how is that less Trumpier than Trump? Just imagine how much he could have INCREASED the crowds and attention on himself if P.T. Barnum had gotten hold of a mighty Tweeter.. His quotes are MADE for Twitter rants and promotions.

“Barnum's great discovery was not how easy it was to deceive the public, but rather, how much the public enjoyed being deceived.”

That's pretty desperate doing opposition research on a man dead for 100 years. Why didn't you just hire Fusion GPS to slime him for you? :coffee:

It's a trivial matter. Because that was the custom of the day. All those "freak shows" were just a milder form of today's "reality TV".. There are freaks shows 24/7 on cable. I'm not offended.

And I don't think you ACTUALLY read the article -- here's my favorite part of how "The World's Greatest Showman" felt after he DID successfully run for office....

During his successful run for the Connecticut General Assembly in 1865 something changed, however. Suddenly, Cook writes, Barnum “began to express a novel sympathy and regret about the subjugation of African-Americans—or at least to approach civil rights matters at the end of the Civil War with a new, somewhat softer vision of racial paternalism.” During a failed run for Congress, he even “confessed” during a campaign speech that while living in the South he had owned slaves himself, actions he since regretted. “I did more,” he said. “I whipped my slaves. I ought to have been whipped a thousand times for this myself. But by then I was a Democrat—one of those nondescript Democrats, who are Northern men with Southern principles.”
Read more: The True Story of "The Greatest Showman on Earth" | History | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian

Why are you always so caustic and hateful? Yes, I did read it - including the exact portion you posted. I don't like it when mods try to bully and harass my threads. You never have anything meaningful to offer. Just diatribe. Your con artistry won't work here.

Last edited:
“This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you wouldn’t believe it,” he told the press.

President Donald Trump turned the idea of Thanksgiving on its head Thursday when he told the media he is grateful for his own “tremendous” work changing America.

When asked what he is “most thankful for” by a reporter at his Mar-a-Lago golf resort in Florida, Trump responded: “For having a great family and for having made a tremendous difference in this country.”

He then doubled down on patting himself on the back, saying, “I made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you wouldn’t believe it. I mean, you see it, but so much stronger that people can’t even believe it.”

He insisted that “when I see foreign leaders, they say we cannot believe the difference in strength between the United States now and the United States two years ago.”

He did not cite any specific leader who has made such claims. Nor did he mention the strains that have emerged between the U.S. and NATO under his administration or the laughter that greeted self-aggrandizing comments he made in a United Nations speech in September.

Trump’s comments Thursday in Florida followed a controversial conference phone call he had with members of the military, ostensibly to commemorate Thanksgiving. He eschewed the traditional presidential message that aims to be inspirational and boost morale among troops away from their families. Instead, he nakedly politicized the call and went off on tangents about the federal judiciary, the migrant caravan heading for the U.S. southern border and the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Twitter had some choice comments about Trump’s self-referential twist on Thanksgiving — and the difference he has made.

More: Trump Is 'Most Thankful' For His Own 'Tremendous' Work. Twitter's Jaw Drops.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Tips for Spotting and Coping with a Narcissist

14 Signs You're Dealing With A Narcissist

Traits of a Narcissist - Bridges to Recovery

Narcissistic personality disorder - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic

His narcissism and egotistic admiration of himself is unlike anything I've ever seen in my lifetime. It's scary. The Twitter responses to his delusional comments are hilarious! They can be seen at the main OP link above. What do you think?
I think I, like millions of other Trump supporters, don't give rats ass about his narcissism, his adultery, or anything non-political about him. We elected him to be POTUS, especially to restore the economy back to health, and he has done that, and is continuing to do that, impressively.

He's not that bad???????

He gropes women?

Dsf4l-6XgAAi9rW.jpg
The leftist media has sure got YOU programmed. Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn ?

“This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you wouldn’t believe it,” he told the press.

President Donald Trump turned the idea of Thanksgiving on its head Thursday when he told the media he is grateful for his own “tremendous” work changing America.

When asked what he is “most thankful for” by a reporter at his Mar-a-Lago golf resort in Florida, Trump responded: “For having a great family and for having made a tremendous difference in this country.”

He then doubled down on patting himself on the back, saying, “I made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you wouldn’t believe it. I mean, you see it, but so much stronger that people can’t even believe it.”

He insisted that “when I see foreign leaders, they say we cannot believe the difference in strength between the United States now and the United States two years ago.”

He did not cite any specific leader who has made such claims. Nor did he mention the strains that have emerged between the U.S. and NATO under his administration or the laughter that greeted self-aggrandizing comments he made in a United Nations speech in September.

Trump’s comments Thursday in Florida followed a controversial conference phone call he had with members of the military, ostensibly to commemorate Thanksgiving. He eschewed the traditional presidential message that aims to be inspirational and boost morale among troops away from their families. Instead, he nakedly politicized the call and went off on tangents about the federal judiciary, the migrant caravan heading for the U.S. southern border and the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Twitter had some choice comments about Trump’s self-referential twist on Thanksgiving — and the difference he has made.

More: Trump Is 'Most Thankful' For His Own 'Tremendous' Work. Twitter's Jaw Drops.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Tips for Spotting and Coping with a Narcissist

His narcissism and egotistic admiration of himself is unlike anything I've ever seen in my lifetime. It's scary. The Twitter responses to his delusional comments are hilarious! They can be seen at the main OP link above. What do you think?

There may be a day when he isn't an embarrassment to the nation and the world.
Today wasn't the day
Tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Look, you can smear God if you want to. Your choice. No one can stop you. Trump's not perfect. He's got an ego.
He's no Saint. He may be a bit narcissistic. But that doesn't make him evil or necessarily a bad President.

But let me ask you this.....

Do you know the difference between Objective and Subjective?

One thing everyone who opposes collectivist tyranny must understand, these "people" (I have plenty of better words) do not have the capacity to think. They do not "know" anything. They believe in things, but it has nothing to do with their own cognitive analysis.

You and I are both aware that no political whore gives a shit about the average American. They're in government to secure power and wealth. Period. Bed wetters are already programmed to believe that and much worse about anyone the globalists decide is an enemy. When Trump was more superfluous in his politics, because he criticizes everyone and spoke in general terms he never faced such scrutiny. Even when he was into all that birther bullshit, bed wetters ignored him. Once he announced his candidacy and had political influence he became enemy #1 and has held that title ever since.

Due to the fact we are cognizant adults who aren't mindlessly devoted to the establishment of an omnipotent global nanny state with claws, we are their enemies also. Make no mistake at all about that either. Most libturds are absolutely ignorant, to the core. I'm not even trying to be jocular when I assert that the incredible density of ignorance between the ears of a leftist parasite is essentially a black hole of ignorance. It can not be penetrated with facts, reason or logic. It absorbs knowledge, and crushes it as it is absorbed into a void. You aren't going to convince Lakoturd or any other libturd parasite to even consider the possibility that Trump and everyone else it hates, want a prosperous country.

In fact I'm convinced the sociopaths that program pieces of shit like Lakoturd are determined to destroy the country. The literature of Saul Alinsky, the words of Cloward/Piven and the efforts of the democrook party are what lead me to draw that conclusion.

This is the kind of thing that goes on in his mind - constantly puffing himself up, constantly using maximum hyperbole, zero nuance, zero critical thinking.

What sets him apart is that he so frequently takes the next step of actually vocalizing it. And worse, at essentially a fourth-grade intellectal level.

Maybe those who have such great affection for him are the same way. At least that would explain why they don't see anything embarrassing about him.

Last edited:
This is the kind of thing that goes on in his mind - constantly puffing himself up, constantly using maximum hyperbole, zero nuance, zero critical thinking.

What sets him apart is that he so frequently takes the next step of actually vocalizing it. And worse, at essentially a fourth-grade intellectal level.

Maybe those who have such great affection for him are the same way. At least that would explain why they don't see anything embarrassing about him.

I agree! Maybe Trump is functionally retarded. Maybe that also applies to many of his worshipers.

There are - IMO - three principle reasons people go to extremes to compliment themselves:

1) no one they respect does it
2) they are stupid
3) they are mentally disturbed

I truly think Trump meets all three criteria.

His narcissism and egotistic admiration of himself is unlike anything I've ever seen in my lifetime. It's scary. What do you think?

View attachment 230356

And? You'd be posting same meme after he shoots someone in broad day light, so wtf is your point?

The funniest part is that oddball likes to pretend he is anti-government..all the while defending the leader of the government to his dying breath! :21::21::21:

-- P. T. Barnum

#Publicity

-- P. T. Barnum

#Men #Brave #Favors

-- P. T. Barnum

#Money #Values

-- P. T. Barnum

-- P. T. Barnum

-- P. T. Barnum

#Men #Succeed #Peculiar

-- P. T. Barnum

-- P. T. Barnum

Why are you always so caustic and hateful? Yes, I did read it - including the exact portion you posted. I don't like it when mods try to bully and harass my threads. You never have anything meaningful to offer. Just diatribe. Your con artistry won't work here.
That's not someone who is a democrat or is making fun of democrats.
It was his way of saying he wanted slaves so he could whip them.
These right wingers actually believe Lincoln was a confederate. Dropping out of sixth grade does that to people. They know Lincoln was a Republican. They know Democrats lived in the south.
But when you point out that it's today's Republicans who are confederates, they go all googley eyed and say "so?". They don't know history and they don't get the connection.
DqkfJISW4AEB6HY.jpg

I am thankful for President Trump too. The best president in centuries.

He's not that bad???????

He gropes women?

Dsf4l-6XgAAi9rW.jpg
The leftist media has sure got YOU programmed. Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn ?
I'm programmed by the truth. That's OK by me.

You on the other hand. What fuels your denial? Notice you didn't deny anything I said, just attacked me. Something your kind is good at.

"I,I,I, me,me,me and a couple of la di da's. That's how we pass the day away in the merry old land of trump."

A lot of what he does is because he's less "filtered" with the public. LOVES the crowds just like PT Barnum. Wants to make them part of his show. I have no doubt that a lot of accusations and drama go on in the Oval Office and the WH in EVERY admin, but the staff and cabinet don't attempt to leak it to a press to boost THEIR status as snitches. It's almost impossible to NOT answer calls from CNN, NBC or the NY Times when there's such a high market value on garbage tabloid these days.

The difference here is -- Trump wants to includes America and the world into his 4 or 8 year reality "ALL MEDIA" show. Got 80 times the audience of your lowly TV network series. It's part of being all about the branding of yourself as your career..

Narcissistic tendencies aren't the worst psych diagnoses for high power salespeople always promoting themselves. Hollywood is built on self-branding and narcissism, it's not just biz people.

Elon Musk.. Has gone Charlie Sheen in the past months. Went postal on a rescuer in that Thai cave rescue because he criticized Musk's suggestion. Pretty sure Musk tweeted the guy "was a pedophile". Went to war with SEC recently. Picture of Musk toking on a huge Dooby appeared soon after in an interview. This guy has a LARGE ego and narcissist problem worse than Trump. All the folks I mentioned and hundreds more in high powered "disrupting" leadership position in the biz world are like that.
That's why they shouldn't be presidents. Clowns cant be presidents, and trump is a clown.

Forum List

Back